How huge do you think SMNBG gonna be?

• . 27

1. Will be at the level of BTS (2) 7%
    2. They will be more successful than EXO but below BTS (6) 22%
    3. Will be as successful as EXO (3) 11%
    4. Will be at the level or below of NCT (14) 52%
    5. They will flop (2) 7%

judging by the fact that SM didn't debut a boy group since EXO

NCT is experimental units many people don't stan them or ignore for that reason

The hype will be huge around SMNBG

I think they will be more popular than EXO and a little behind BTS, because it's hard to reach BTS level of success unless they were extremely lucky.

• Official Post

They have to catch up to my unsuccessful flops first 2x

• lol SM is debuting boy groups left and right, and adding members in the last few years and you say NCT are experimental units

fvck my life, then...

dear SM please debut female experimental units, I will enjoy them even if they will be experimental, oh and will be cool if it will be about 20 of those members here and there, thank you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol SM is debuting boy groups left and right, and adding members in the last few years and you say NCT are experimental units

fvck my life, then...

dear SM please debut female experimental units, I will enjoy them even if they will be experimental, oh and will be cool if it will be about 20 of those members here and there, thank you

f(x) was experimental also aespa is kinda i mean Next Level is one of those experimental SM tracks, also by many RV is sometimes called experimantal depending on the concept of the comeback.. so SM does this with girls too for sure

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• They will start slow cuz boy groups just don`t do that well in the beggining like NCT themselves, Stray Kids, Enhypen, Treasure (they will have good sales among fans, but not actual recognition), but SM usually really do their best to push their new groups so i`m sure they will do their best to make the group big which is why i see them doing better then the other groups mentioned cuz i just don`t think JYP and YG will really push the group hard while SM will

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

fvck my life, then...

I don't get your point!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!