noo blinks are mad but i found this funny

• basically they said they they will report anyone who uploads or streams illegally ,blinks cussed them and said not everyone can afford

and they reponded with this lmao ;( am i the only one to find this funny, people are mad about it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My thoughts exactly

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are millions and millions of blinks in the world.

Probably like 20 million. And their album sell 1 million moral of the story. Blinks dont want to pay generally. (Majority) whether you are poor or not does not mean you are entitled to their paid hard work content for free..... this goes with any kpop group.

i mean i agree ... to extent.. but not everyone is privileged to pay for everything. ex all the movies, tv shows we consume are watched illegally.

• It's perfect

All the blinks who are mad deserves the 10 minutes endless clown music

They're mad because of a clown music on loop yet call yourselves clown all the time

They're mad because they thought they are ridiculed because they're poor when in fact they're rightfully ridiculed for being supportive of illegal contents

Don't get mad when Rosé solo is leaked because yall are looking and supporting those leaks in the first place hypocrites

• i mean i agree ... to extent.. but not everyone is privileged to pay for everything. ex all the movies, tv shows we consume are watched illegally.

If you dont wanna pay the 30 for whatever reason, you dont have to. No one's gonna judge you just for being poor or for choosing not to pay for it. What people will judge you for is then turning around and begging for free illegal streams.

Concert revenue is one of the few revenue streams where the idols can actually make real money. Album sales are shared with 2083433 other people, the members themselves get only a fraction of the revenue.

• Twt blinks were mad at the acct coz they feel they were being mocked. The tweet was unnecessary

:!: :!: :!:

They started it first by being extremely rude. Mocking and calling Kblinks all sort of slurs.

External Content www.youtube.com

BLACKPINK | BIGBANG | GIRLS' GENERATION

• They started it first by being extremely rude.

Yep all they did was post a tweet asking and encouraging others to report copyright infringements. Yet all their qrts are mocking them. Now those blinks are mad because they rightfully retaliated and pointed the fallacy of those people?

Like no one is mad at blinks who cannot afford and watch, literally no one. But what we don't want to see is this being illegally streamed. The problem is that big twitter accounts are sharing download links, video clips of the contents like minutes after it aired, when it hasn't even finished yet.

I sincerely hope all of those twitter accounts who shared those clips get suspended permanently. I already saw a few tweets getting the copyright infringement notice.

• When I was poor, I watched film, sports and music illegally.

Now I'm not rich but I work and I can afford Spotify, Netflix and other stuff like the concert ticket; then I know and understand who can't afford and will watch the concert illegally.

I just blame who have the possibility to buy the ticket and choice to watch illegally...

• I just have to laugh at you all coming for the one who will stream illegally like they are horrible criminals... We are in a pandemic guys, even without the pandemic people could just buy the basic food, imagine now??? Stop being insensitive thinking "oooh, the money will go directly to the girls so or you pay or forget and fk off!!!!" BP has millions of fans and I think that not even 30% of the total will watch the Show and yes, it's bc the other 70% don't have the money in this pandemic. So ok if you are triggered about the illegal stream, but stop being so rude like "oh, if you can't afford a 30$ ticket you just don't watch it, simple!!" BP is loved by some many people and I don't find cool that just the ones with condition "deserve" to see them exclusively. We're living a hard time and I'm sure for some BP are their healing time and happy time. Unfortunately if the only way is they seeing it illegally I'll not judge then, not as much as here. Anyways, that k acc is a rude blink who doesn't deserve the free pass that sooo many international fans give. They are problematic and yet some blinks always lick their a** as if they are BP themselves..

As we are not the judges of anyone life I suggest to some of you to just mind your business and stop judging others on theirs financial conditions!

• But the logic of people replying to buy them all access because they can't pay for it, is like they want people buy them cars, movie tickets, albums etc. It's not a basic necessity, and Blackpink team spend months of preparation for this. They announced it months ago.

Its not right, if most blink think like this, then Blackpink will not do a second show.

Anyway, whatever, I'm just gonna enjoy it. Less than 18 hours to go

:groovins:

• This is the proof of how small they are. Kfandom is hard to build with scarce promotion. There are too many options in sk, so its easier to switch bias. Hence the small fanbase. But BP mostly interact with Korean especially after corona. Ridicule and attack them will kill the small fanbase that we have

• I'm sure all the fans who can afford it will be paying to watch The Concert. Blinks love BP and they support everything the girls do with their money, time etc. I know majority of those that can't afford it would do so if they had the money.

Now if on this one occasion those that can't afford it stream it illegally, I'm not gonna hold it against them or look down on them.

These are hard times, people are not only struggling financially but also mentally. I don't think it's a bad thing to let people find some joy in watching their faves perform.

Also these same 'poor' fans are one of the reasons behind BP's success. They stream and hype the f*ck out of all their music and activities.

Blackpink are millionaires, this isn't going to send them to the gutters.

• I think some so called blinks live in alternative world and don't know that there are alot of poor people who like BP and can't afford the tickets.. 30$ is the salary for workers in some countries, It's all the money they get a month to feed their family I surprised some people now or is this common knowledge, I thought it was the latter but it doesn't seem like it.. I guess as long as some people are privileged, they don't care.

• I think some so called blinks live in alternative world and don't know that there are alot of poor people who like BP and can't afford the tickets.. 30$ is the salary for workers in some countries, It's all the money they get a month to feed their family I surprised some people now or is this common knowledge, I thought it was the latter but it doesn't seem like it.. I guess as long as some people are privileged, they don't care.

THIIIIS! The privilege isn't something to be judged, but let's not act like everybody has money to anything. Just let's not judge others based on your own circumstances.

• I just have to laugh at you all coming for the one who will stream illegally like they are horrible criminals... We are in a pandemic guys, even without the pandemic people could just buy the basic food, imagine now??? Stop being insensitive thinking "oooh, the money will go directly to the girls so or you pay or forget and fk off!!!!" BP has millions of fans and I think that not even 30% of the total will watch the Show and yes, it's bc the other 70% don't have the money in this pandemic. So ok if you are triggered about the illegal stream, but stop being so rude like "oh, if you can't afford a 30$ ticket you just don't watch it, simple!!" BP is loved by some many people and I don't find cool that just the ones with condition "deserve" to see them exclusively. We're living a hard time and I'm sure for some BP are their healing time and happy time. Unfortunately if the only way is they seeing it illegally I'll not judge then, not as much as here. Anyways, that k acc is a rude blink who doesn't deserve the free pass that sooo many international fans give. They are problematic and yet some blinks always lick their a** as if they are BP themselves..

As we are not the judges of anyone life I suggest to some of you to just mind your business and stop judging others on theirs financial conditions!

Then dont fucking pay for it your not forced to pay for it but ill be reporting illegal streams.

• Then dont fucking pay for it your not forced to pay for it but ill be reporting illegal streams.

my biggest problem with some of these international blinkshits is not the fact that they feel entitled to a paid content just because we're in a pandemic. But they had the audacity to get mad at anyone that is reporting them or hindering them to do these illegal things.

Share about it, brag about not paying it. But then getting mad over people reporting stolen things? It's only logic that there will be people reporting your assess for sharing illegal shits. Getting mad over being played clown music? They should have insulted them more.

The entitlement in this post is too much.

Newsflash, kid, you are NOT entitled to free concerts. This is not a basic human right. If you cant afford it, then dont pay for it, don't watch it, no ones gonna judge you.

But we will judge you if you STEAL it from the very artists you claim to stan.

You already get 99 percent of shit for free as a fan of BP. Everything is free already, you can watch all their official vids, bts vids, Vlives, Instas, every single thing that BP has ever produced is available to you FOR FREE.

This concert is literally the ONLY THING that sits behind a paywall for Blinks, and if Blinks are gonna sit there and say it's ok to steal this from the Pinks.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Then dont fucking pay for it your not forced to pay for it but ill be reporting illegal streams.

I have money to pay, what I'm not understanding is you all being on others people business calling them poor or whatever. it's wrong, but you are not their parents to being telling them what to do or not. Just fucking care about your business! And if you want go report others. Not my problem, I don't care, I am not an unhappy human being who go put my nose where is not my business! Simple as that!

• Warning if you perceive this as insensitive, I don’t care.

The excuse we are in a pandemic and people can’t afford it is invalid for 2 reasons:

1. The pandemic is no an easy way out towards doing illegal actions. Yes people are struggling financial but if all of the said that they will not buy the food but just steal it, you would not be happy( and this would be for a necessity unlike the luxury of watching the show)As per the name illegal streaming is illegal, and you as a watcher are participating in illegal actions for non necessary means.

2. If you are broke split the fee. It is much easier to afford and you have the ability to in-house it with friends ( following social distancing rules of course).

Also this is just a mess because it is online content, I saw nothing about blinks demanding the album because it was the pandemic. No! You know why? Because it is illogical and yet all those blinks have the audacity to do it with online content

• my biggest problem with some of these international blinkshits is not the fact that they feel entitled to a paid content just because we're in a pandemic. But they had the audacity to get mad at anyone that is reporting them or hindering them to do these illegal things.

Share about it, brag about not paying it. But then getting mad over people reporting stolen things? It's only logic that there will be people reporting your assess for sharing illegal shits. Getting mad over being played clown music? They should have insulted them more.

You are a blink shit too. Quote me. I'm talking about the judgement that is happening here. If you all want to report the illegals streams, gooo report. But stop licking the fanbases a**. You are weird as hell. Stop causing such a caos. Just report and stuff.

• I find it cute how you all can't read. Just live your life, and stop coming to others. As I said before, report the s*** get over the s*** and live your life without panicking about others people wrong decisions.

• What I don't understand is all this storm about my comment when what I said it was about the judgement. It's wrong, people have to pay as BP is doing so much for the fans regarding the Show, but the fights are ridiculous. it's liking fighting bc of what? Just report and go.

• I find it cute how you all can't read. Just live your life, and stop coming to others. As I said before, report the s*** get over the s*** and live your life without panicking about others people wrong decisions.

You should tell that to some Blinks who literally assaulted other people for reminding them that illegal streaming is wrong. They could just ignore and go on with their illegal streaming activity but no, they had to attack and say some very sh**ty things to Kblinks. That Korean fanbase didn’t even do anything offensive. They literally just posted ways to report and some entitled Blinks attacked them. Who do you think is in the wrong here?

External Content www.youtube.com

BLACKPINK | BIGBANG | GIRLS' GENERATION

• I have money to pay, what I'm not understanding is you all being on others people business calling them poor or whatever. it's wrong, but you are not their parents to being telling them what to do or not. Just fucking care about your business! And if you want go report others. Not my problem, I don't care, I am not an unhappy human being who go put my nose where is not my business! Simple as that!

Im not calling them poor but they dont deserve to watch something for free.. Would you sneak into a concert without paying? Would you steal blackpinks music from a store without paying its the same thing.

• This thread contains 35 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!