Continuing from our favourite faves promoting thread that we can no longer post anything

• Please give my faves a listen

:pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2:

Don't worry, I won't go batshit crazy and make a thread to call you out if you don't like the song because everyone has different music tastes

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And their live vocals + live instruments for this performance

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the album too

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content open.spotify.com

• this is what I am listening to right now..

although taeyeon needs no promo here she is well loved

• We should just turn this thread into a promotion thread, where we all post recommendations, content, bsides, and share them with other users. That would be fun, instead of constantly arguing all day for no reason.

Let me do one for you now. I absolutely loved Moonshot

And my favourite B-side from the album

• Is Jpop allowed? because I think this is a bop

• Can I promote an older song? I was just listening to it :peperain:

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• a-yo thanks for reco again. it's a bop.

i always remember wonpil's keyboard vid when i see him. i can't unremember. ^^

• I just want to thank all of the users who have checked out the videos that I have posted in the gallery!!! <3<3<3:blushing:

I cannot believe that TO1's Magnolia is at 351 views?!!!

Please be sure to check out more of their content if you are interested :pepelove1:

• Maybe I will if the thread reach enough pages. Imagine an official promotion/recommendation thread flopping

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

Lets make this happen!

• a-yo thanks for reco again. it's a bop.

i always remember wonpil's keyboard vid when i see him. i can't unremember. ^^

You have to watch this video of Day6 making fun of Wonpil for that incident

• Official Post

Yes :pepe-sad:

I loved the live band versions too. They're such a great group.

External Content m.youtube.com

• I swear Hwe Seung's vocals

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

:groovins::groovins:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!