• I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. Let's be democratic.

So some akp writer wrote again about Lisa fans who spread hate, but the funny thing is: "they" always single out SEA fans and always always write about Lisa (a SEA girl) fans. Guess we can call it a selective activity that can lead to "racism".

Since HYLT Lisa is being hated for breathing and we don't see articles being write about this, neither we see the concern of some many fighters against hate. Makes me question their true intention.

What I'm saying is: akgaes are the worst, not just Lisa's one, all akgaes in all fandoms are the worst. But always singling out Lisa fans seems pretty hypocrite and RACIST to me. And some know what I'm talking about as Lisa herself is a victim of racism over petty fanwars since debut. But we don't see people writing essays and articles about it every month.. Truly makes me question their intention on singling out SEA fans, truly. Kpop is global and atp we can agree that unfortunately the hate comes from all the parts.

So if fanwars are the new news, please do so about all akgaes in all fandom. Stop trying to bring more hate towards just a type of people. It's ugly.

Anyway, lets see if my thread will be deleted while that "article" singling out SEA fans (as always) will be kept UP while the hate and discrimination against SEA people ( yes guys, things like this leads to a generalization of people) will also being kept UP.

Bye!

• Wise words. I hope this thread stays because this topic is important.

All akgaes are bad, I am sick of the narrative that Lisa's are worse. When she is regularly getting rape and death threats, from akgaes, saying that is madness. As for SEA fans, the generalisations about them are awful and it is such a shame to see it. Fans from Korea and other countries can be equally bad, but never get tarred with the same brush.

I hope SEA fans don't feel too bad and can remain positive despite the constant discrimination they face.

• Yeah it even seems like some Koreans started to speak about this and pointing thst those akgaes are from SEA but damn they shouldn't go to few profiles and then assume that all fans from SEA countries are like that I would even say more if 3 fans from one country, five fans from another, two from another write bad comments it rather points that in each country you will find this 1% of creep, stupid haters.🐍

When other 99% are cool, and nice fans.

This situation seems very similar to the fact when in the news we always see some rednecks from one or another country and then media want us to think that all people in Emirates, Saudi, Iran, Izrael, or North Korea are bad people...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wise words. I hope this thread stays because this topic is important.

All akgaes are bad, I am sick of the narrative that Lisa's are worse. When she is regularly getting rape and death threats, from akgaes, saying that is madness. As for SEA fans, the generalisations about them are awful and it is such a shame to see it. Fans from Korea and other countries can be equally bad, but never get tarred with the same brush.

I hope SEA fans don't feel too bad and can remain positive despite the constant discrimination they face.

It's an important topic that people aren't glad to talk about as they don't care about the hate train that goes to SEA people, they just care about the drama that topics like this brings..

And yes, i hope SEA fans stay strong. It's not easy to always be the target when they are here since the beginning.

• Yeah it even seems like some Koreans started to speak about this and pointing thst those akgaes are from SEA but damn they shouldn't go to few profiles and then assume that all fans from SEA countries are like that I would even say more if 3 fans from one country, five fans from another, two from another write bad comments it rather points that in each country you will find this 1% of creep, stupid haters.🐍

When other 99% are cool, and nice fans.

This situation seems very similar to the fact when in the news we always see some rednecks from one or another country and then media want us to think that all people in Emirates, Saudi, Iran, Izrael, or North Korea are bad people...

The funny thing is: these same Korean fans are the one who always comes to Lisa sns and hate on her, but sure, let's act like sea fans are the devil.

I think by now everybody knows what some koreans think of sea people... But let's see how much hate this will bring to Lisa and let's see how silent people will be.

• The funny thing is: these same Korean fans are the one who always comes to Lisa sns and hate on her, but sure, let's act like sea fans are the devil.

I think by now everybody knows what some koreans think of sea people... But let's see how much hate this will bring to Lisa and let's see how silent people will be.

It is just depressing that this will bring more hate to Lisa. It is funny how the article was against hate but is bringing hate against Lisa. That kind of hypocrisy always happens with Lisa and SEA fans.

• Basically they said all Lisa's stans are from SEA. They won't admit Lisa has fans from other places. Bc if they do it means that they loose to SEA people and as racist as they are,this can't happen. So Lisa stans = SEA in Koreans minds

• Basically they said all Lisa's stans are from SEA. They won't admit Lisa has fans from other places. Bc if they do it means that they loose to SEA people and as racist as they are,this can't happen. So Lisa stans = SEA in Koreans minds

It is especially insane because Lisa is the most popular member everywhere but SK. But no, all her fans are evil akgaes from SEA.

• SEA fans are a bit extra and extreme imo... but let’s be real hear so are Chinese fans and most kpawp fans in general. So I’m not sure why some are trying to si glue a sector of fans out of the others..

Also BP solo stans in general all do the same shit to each other.. just nasty and vile.

• SEA fans are a bit extra and extreme imo... but let’s be real hear so are Chinese fans and most kpawp fans in general. So I’m not sure why some are trying to si glue a sector of fans out of the others..

Also BP solo stans in general all do the same shit to each other.. just nasty and vile.

Pretty much this. Atp we can say that some kpop fans are extreme so singling out one is just ridiculous and yes, racist. There is no excuse for this behave as just sea fans suffer.

This too. The mindset itself is racist as some still done accept Lisa, a sea girl, to be the most successful female idol...

• Just saw that article and damn it's a mess! Like how did they even come to a conclusion that most of those vile comments are from SEA people? The article could have just highlighted those bad comments and raise awareness but instead they chose to spin the wheel and pin it on SEA fans...why mention them only specifically tho?

That's the thing. Korean and Chinese fans can be just as awful, not to mention Western fans. So the constant targeting of SEA fans is unfair.

It is the same with Lisa fans. Yes, she has some awful akgaes. But the other girls do as well. Not a day goes by where Lisa doesn't suffer hate from them, yet they turn a blind eye to that. This fandom really can be nasty. At least with BTS akgaes, most fans condemn them!

• From an outside view the nastiest stuff Ive seen come from Kpop fans comes usually from SEA fans or South Korean fans.

In my opinion people are not wrong from calling out Lisa's nasty fans and yes a lot of those on IG and Twitter are usually SEA.

HOWEVER a kot of her fans are also US, EU and Chinese so it's kind of annoying those aren't called out in these articles. It's also worth noting while Jennie and Rose get lots of negative bullying comments that are feom SEA fans it's a bit hypocritical to ignore Lisa getting a buch of abuse from Korean and western fans too on her IG which akes it come off as anti SEA agenda, when it should be about their fans behaviour overall in this situation rather than where those fans come from. That doesnt seem relevant to me.

This is what annoys me. It is the selective criticism. If people are gonna call out Lisa's fans, they should also call out the Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo fans who abuse her and others. If they are going to call out SEA fans, they should call out Korean fans.

If they truly care about hate they will condemn all forms of it.

• Just saw that article and damn it's a mess! Like how did they even come to a conclusion that most of those vile comments are from SEA people? The article could have just highlighted those bad comments and raise awareness but instead they chose to spin the wheel and pin it on SEA fans...why mention them only specifically tho?

Bc they are racist. Since the beginning of kpop "globalization" sea fans are treated badly and accused of every attack kpop idols suffer.

• Just skimmed through the article. Just the title is racist enough. I’ve never seen an article made calling out fans from a certain region before. If y’all gonna call out fans, just call out the fans as a whole, singling out a certain group of people is messed up.

• That's the thing. Korean and Chinese fans can be just as awful, not to mention Western fans. So the constant targeting of SEA fans is unfair.

It is the same with Lisa fans. Yes, she has some awful akgaes. But the other girls do as well. Not a day goes by where Lisa doesn't suffer hate from them, yet they turn a blind eye to that. This fandom really can be nasty. At least with BTS akgaes, most fans condemn them!

I think the difference here lies in the fact that we do not see akgaes as a part of our fandom and we completely boycott them and even OT6s etc. Blinks unfortunately from what I have been observing these past few days have very few genuine OT4s and the fandom seems to be predominantly solo stans masquerading as OT4s.

Some of the comments made by even supposed OT4 Blinks on AKP are comments that would never be uttered by any OT7 Army. Our conception of supporting the entire group is very different. By my definition of what supporting a group means, I would say hardly any Blinks here qualify as OT4.

• The hate has already resurfaced on her IG due to this article...

Now let's act innocent y'all...

Same with rosé and jennie, it's awful

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This article resulted in nothing good except give akgaes more of a platform to spread even more hate, all of them are toxic, none better than the other, at the end the members have to suffer from this

If you check their ig the top comments are horrible, making me sick

• From an outside view the nastiest stuff Ive seen come from Kpop fans comes usually from SEA fans or South Korean fans.

In my opinion people are not wrong from calling out Lisa's nasty fans and yes a lot of those on IG and Twitter are usually SEA.

HOWEVER a kot of her fans are also US, EU and Chinese so it's kind of annoying those aren't called out in these articles. It's also worth noting while Jennie and Rose get lots of negative bullying comments that are feom SEA fans it's a bit hypocritical to ignore Lisa getting a buch of abuse from Korean and western fans too on her IG which akes it come off as anti SEA agenda, when it should be about their fans behaviour overall in this situation rather than where those fans come from. That doesnt seem relevant to me.

Bp's all akgaes are evil..All of them have a hit thread about exposing the akgaes of other members. But lisa akgaes are dumb because they love to get ratioed by blinks and other akgaes. They crave for attention. While others are smart asf to block the others and talk shit about the other members

• This too. The ones who suffer the most are the girls as every time an article about this happens the girls sns are filled with hate...

• nothing new sadly, i personally always pretend i know nothing because i don't want to rage everytime shit like this happens and the girls pay for it.. and it happens damn frequently

Unfortunately yes, but the time an article is made i suppose the writer should give proofs that just sea fans attacked the girls, if not it's qualified as fake news and fake news shouldn't be accepted.

• as for the op, it's very weird that sea stans get treated that way from both westerners and east asians, i can clearly see the racist treatment sea fans get when they're not even the most vile of all, but for some reason they're singled out, especially lisa stans

Truly. Unfortunately I discovered this different treatment just after knowing about Lisa and the hate she gets... Sea fans suffer so much discrimination that it's ridiculous having articles being written about it and making the racism bigger and worse. Lets see if akp will be sane enough to stop this storm of fake news bc not one single proof were given in the article.

• Unfortunately yes, but the time an article is made i suppose the writer should give proofs that just sea fans attacked the girls, if not it's qualified as fake news and fake news shouldn't be accepted.

i mean the article is bullshit and should be revised at the very least but the point is this is just the umpteenth excuse those weirdos use to shit on the girls and that's what makes me mad in the first place

• i mean the article is bullshit and should be revised at the very least but the point is this is just the umpteenth excuse those weirdos use to shit on the girls and that's what makes me mad in the first place

Oh. This too. People are so sick that they wait opportunities like this to hate them even more.

• I think the difference here lies in the fact that we do not see akgaes as a part of our fandom and we completely boycott them and even OT6s etc. Blinks unfortunately from what I have been observing these past few days have very few genuine OT4s and the fandom seems to be predominantly solo stans masquerading as OT4s.

Some of the comments made by even supposed OT4 Blinks on AKP are comments that would never be uttered by any OT7 Army. Our conception of supporting the entire group is very different. By my definition of what supporting a group means, I would say hardly any Blinks here qualify as OT4.

What you said about the ot4s is so true.. There's a lot of fakes in the blink fandom. You can easily sideline akgaes from your fandom but not these evil dramatic ot4s. All the real ot4s have left twitter. The ones on youtube are afraid to hype their own bias lol.

I mean, i have never seen an ot4 speaking up when anyone other than their bias is mistreated or gets nasty remarks by other akgaes..Most of them are heavily biased and they make a particular side look bad when they should indeed sideline all the evil akgaes.

• What you said about the ot4s is so true.. There's a lot of fakes in the blink fandom. You can easily sideline akgaes from your fandom but not these evil dramatic ot4s. All the real ot4s have left twitter. The ones on youtube are afraid to hype their own bias lol.

I mean, i have never seen an ot4 speaking up when anyone other than their bias is mistreated or gets nasty remarks by other akgaes..Most of them are heavily biased and they make a particular side look bad when they should indeed sideline all the evil akgaes.

I am actually genuinely shocked, ngl. I really thought many Blinks here were OT4 but last 2 weeks surprised me. As long as you all come together to support the group comeback atleast, it should be ok.

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!