Mia is the most impressive female idol of the 4th Gen

• Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of extremely talented and impressive 4th gen idols. But her dancing, stage presence and vocals are just insane! She just has everything that a good idol needs. On top of everything, she is gorgeous <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The hate she got is so unfair.

I mean .... I guess

This is my theory, I feel like they gave Mia a lot of lines, because they might potentially give some of her lines to Yena. Again, this is just my theory

This is really stupid to complain about something like this. Main singer got most line cause they got the best singing technique, so they can do more things, but they also are the member who supports singing best during performances except for a few very rare exceptions (Jisoo, Yeji ...).

Kpop fans are really dumb :angryr:

• so basically the fanbase complain cause the main vocalist sing the most :pepewhat:

lol basically yes. But to be fair, the issue was more prevalent during the DUN DUN era; it was particularly obvious back then. She had the most lines AND she even had the dance break at the end. So it was very noticeable even for someone who's not keeping an eye on line distributions.

• This is really stupid to complain about something like this. Main singer got most line cause they got the best singing technique, so they can do more things, but they also are the member who supports singing best during performances except for a few very rare exceptions (Jisoo, Yeji ...).

Kpop fans are really dumb :angryr:

well tbh during dun dun era it was literally her singing and dancing the whole song... Glad the situation improved now....

• lol basically yes. But to be fair, the issue was more prevalent during the DUN DUN era; it was particularly obvious back then. She had the most lines AND she even had the dance break at the end. So it was very noticeable even for someone who's not keeping an eye on line distributions.

I think some people forget she is the main singer and the main dancer with E:U. That being said, I think her and E:U should have shared that dance break. The combination of the two things brought her a lot of unwarranted hate, even though it wasn't her decision.

• I think some people forget she is the main singer and the main dancer with E:U. That being said, I think her and E:U should have shared that dance break. The combination of the two things brought her a lot of unwarranted hate, even though it wasn't her decision.

I think people were more advocating for Onda to get the dance break as she was clearly the forgotten member with next no lines at all.

• wdym ? I don't follow everglow drama can you explain me pls

Back in Dun Dun era, one of their biggest and most controversial eras, EVERGLOW and specifically Mia was criticized because of unfair line distributions. She got so much basically near half of the song and even got herself a solo dancebreak, which was unfair for other members. With the previous distribution of Adios where Mia also ranked first, they got lots of complaints.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• lol basically yes. But to be fair, the issue was more prevalent during the DUN DUN era; it was particularly obvious back then. She had the most lines AND she even had the dance break at the end. So it was very noticeable even for someone who's not keeping an eye on line distributions.

I'm agree for saying it's not always perfect or fair, but in my opinion when i watch the line distribution i watch it for the whole album or overall, one song will never be representative. I really don't understand these kpop "fans" who look every single metric in a group they just put so much pressure on them like this.

• I'm agree for saying it's not always perfect or fair, but in my opinion when i watch the line distribution i watch it for the whole album or overall, one song will never be representative. I really don't understand these kpop "fans" who look every single metric in a group they just put so much pressure on them like this.

I understand this too. However, my issue with it is that in a title track, that a group is going to perform, some members have zero lines. They're singers. Not back up dancers. Some fans may make excuses like "oh they're not confident" or "their Korean isn't that good" or whatever, but that's just making excuses for idols who are supposed to be professionals. It makes zero sense lmao.

• so basically the fanbase complain cause the main vocalist sing the most :pepewhat:

well part of the fandom did yes but it was mostly casual and solo stans hating mia for singing the most lines, which is stupid bc as you said she’s literally the main vocal and most stable member singing live

• so basically the fanbase complain ca deuse the main vocalist sing the most :pepewhat:

Most of the fanbase doesn't really mind. It's the casual listeners...

Fanbase is mostly OT6, so we support all.

Tbh, I don't even think the casual listeners even care... They just seek attention.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!