4th Gen Variety Kings/Queens

• for boygroups, The Boyz and Treasure are soo funny, but actually i find big groups (groups with 10+ members are funny) just like seventeen, they're truly entertaining, maybe they have a lot of members, so they're loud.

For girlgroup, it's definitely itzy, they're sooo funny especially ryujin, and i just love their synergy, their teamwork, they just look so good together

• chuu from loona, she has her own show on youtube, and she can be very entertaining. loona overall is more my style humour-wise, they have a very western-ish sense of humour, unlike other idols.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• Treasure are great at variety shows. Have many members who are just natural variety masters. Jihoon and Jeongwoo especially. One of the best rookies I’ve ever seen hands down.

For girl groups Gidle and Izone. Gidle are crackheads and Izone are just more confident on variety show than rookie groups usually are (a Produce group trait I think. They’re already used to interacting with cameras.)

• Gidle.. cuz they have yuqi and shuhua..a bluffing and savage queen!

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Not the queens I think, but still I'm gonna shamelessly promoting IZ here. Most of the time in varieties they're weirdly more professional though probably because of their big size, and 3 conservative Jap members included. And they're busy AF, 4 album release and promotions last year and with the rig controversy their variety content dwindled sadly in 2020. Their vlives are still crazy fun though.

Have fun watching..

Variety

Own show and Vlive (top tier edited content trust me :whistling: )

• Thanks, I have watched most of these but there are still few that I haven't watched.

Honestly, every group is entertaining in their own shows (maybe not every group but most are), it's when they guest on shows like Running Man or Knowing Bros, that's when I think their true variety talent gets challenged.

I know I'm being harsh on them, they guested only once (only 2 members) and they were not the only guests, even Mijoo suffered in that ep even though she's a variety queen so I admit I'm wrong to use that as an example. But variety kings/queens for me are groups like 2PM, SJ, SNSD were, and in 3rd gen it was Seventeen. So I was looking at that standard.

I get what you mean!

But apart from idle and maybe Itzy, I don't think any other 4th Gen went to those shows... So it's hard to tell. We can definitely pinpoint their potential from their own shows but maybe it takes a few years to see who's the best at it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!