4th Gen Variety Kings/Queens

• Who are some 4th gen (or 2018+) groups who are good at variety shows and are fun to watch and who would you consider the kings/ queens of it (or do you think it’s too early to tell). I heard ateez and skz were funny, I haven’t heard much about ggs tho, gimme funny girl groups to watch

Edit: I wasn’t expecting this thread to get much attention but thanks for all the links guys

• Itzy and Gidle, but I'm biased af. Heres a funny Itzy video i watches recently (not from a single show tho)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For boys it's SKZ and TXT

• Itzy are crackheads, (G)I-DLE are funny too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Itzy are crackheads, (G)I-DLE are funny too.

Ooohhhh, haven't seen this video before. Time to fix that

• Treasure are definitely variety kings. This is my favorite T.MAP episode

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Ateez they are freakin hilarious

ateez be on crack

this one with oneus was funny

• I guess I'm biased but I would go with Treasure.

I really fall in love with them with T-map. They are really funny, crackheads and just don't care :D

They are already a real mess and are only 5 months old. RIP. (Even youtube can't handle them. So many compilation already xD)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• External Content youtu.be

G-Idle but here's Yuqi in particular in Learn Way Wave

That's just the first episode

• I don't know about TXT, they're funny on their own shows but they had no presence in their Running Man's ep, they were good on Weekly Idol though.

Don't know about G-IDLE either, I tried to watch one Weekly Idol ep of theirs and few members were talking in aegyo voices and it threw me off. I enjoyed the members on Knowing Bros though.

The only one I can say confidently is Itzy, I liked whatever shows I have watched of theirs. I have yet to watch anything of other groups so I don't know about the rest.

• IDLE .... someone save Young K

Also Yena

Best Choi Yena GIFs | Gfycat

• I don't know about TXT, they're funny on their own shows but they had no presence in their Running Man's ep, they were good on Weekly Idol though.

Don't know about G-IDLE either, I tried to watch one Weekly Idol ep of theirs and few members were talking in aegyo voices and it threw me off. I enjoyed the members on Knowing Bros though.

The only one I can say confidently is Itzy, I liked whatever shows I have watched of theirs. I have yet to watch anything of other groups so I don't know about the rest.

they were kinda put in the back in Running Man tbf

But they are very funny not only on variety shows but in their vlives too

Here are links to shows they attended

kbab star:

weekly idol:

ban ban show :

one of my faves aka we kpop:

And a compilation of their show to do: a mess!!

• Itzy

• Thanks, I have watched most of these but there are still few that I haven't watched.

Honestly, every group is entertaining in their own shows (maybe not every group but most are), it's when they guest on shows like Running Man or Knowing Bros, that's when I think their true variety talent gets challenged.

I know I'm being harsh on them, they guested only once (only 2 members) and they were not the only guests, even Mijoo suffered in that ep even though she's a variety queen so I admit I'm wrong to use that as an example. But variety kings/queens for me are groups like 2PM, SJ, SNSD were, and in 3rd gen it was Seventeen. So I was looking at that standard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!