Can your favs defeat my favs in this? wanna bet?

• can you give me a cuter BG song stage than this?

the boys are the kings of cute and refreshing concepts

Many complain about strong and dark concepts to hate on BGs but then ignore as if these bops don't exist :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@keaji taglist!

• I'm still not a Bloom Bloom fan, but my favorite cute song of their is this one :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm still not a Bloom Bloom fan, but my favorite cute song of their is this one :D

As a song I love keeper more too... its very cute but we sadly dont have enough stages T_T

• As a song I love keeper more too... its very cute but we sadly dont have enough stages T_T

Right!

Let's hype up some other tbz's B-sides that are on the brighter side too :D

• Right!

Let's hype up some other tbz's B-sides that are on the brighter side too :D

omg I love this stage cause they dressed up so nicely here

• omg I love this stage cause they dressed up so nicely here

Not really appropriate for now, but however hahaha:

• Not really appropriate for now, but however hahaha:

They look so adroable lmao I miss the fancon.. remember when the platform wont work and we all got it for free?

XD

poor creker

• Yeees, I do remember, when it didn't work I was anxious for them and how they must feel, but later they were all so happy and I enjoyed it so much ;(

Another one hh

• ohhh

bloom bloom :pepe-hype:

serotonin boost

Yeees, I do remember, when it didn't work I was anxious for them and how they must feel, but later they were all so happy and I enjoyed it so much ;(

Another one hh

same lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

this is my favourite performance of bloom bloom, the peachy blush, freckles and stickers were SO cute

• External Content www.youtube.com

this is my favourite performance of bloom bloom, the peachy blush, freckles and stickers were SO cute

I was wondering if I should put this one or the mcountdown one lol..

• GIDDY UP is cuter than Bloom Bloom in my own world.

It's just so inspiring. ^^

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• GIDDY UP is cuter than Bloom Bloom in my own world.

It's just so inspiring. ^^

Haha Giddy up > Bloom Bloom 🙈

But the peachy blush and stickers stage for Bloom Bloom was cute

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!