If you don’t care that your favs are ‘problematic’ then be unapologetic about it

• Don’t make excuses.

Don’t try to victim blame.

Don’t try to baby oppar and unnir.

To be honest I only care if my favs can entertain me. I don’t look up to them as people. Listening to EXO songs makes my shitty day a bit better. If they turn to be absolutely vile humans, what can I do about it. Nothing. It won’t change the fact that those songs make me happy.

Art is for MY enjoyment. That’s the only thing that matters for me: whether I enjoy something or not. I won’t quit the few things that get me out of my depressed state for the Betterment Of The World.

Is this a privilege? Yeah sure it is. The truth is I don’t care about the perceived greater good. I never see people admitting that they don’t care. It’s always filled with defenses and excuses.

Anyway random 12AM thoughts. Kek.

• i think it depends on if proven or not.

Personally when kangin had a dui i knew it was bad but didnt care cause i know people irl who got drunk and stupidly drove

It's not right but its a mistake and he got thrown out of the group after the second time understandable but had he stayed id keep stanning the group. Cause he sings well and works well with the group.

To be honestly the only type of scandal that will directly affect me is if they’re spiteful ON CAMERA in a place where I can see.

I’m okay in pretending idols are fictional perfect ppl in my head as long as they are not continually shitty ppl and shove that fact in my face every so often.

• agree

i should accept the fact that hueningkai likes to eat toothpaste instead of making excuses for him

Lol. Exactly.

tbh I don't care what people did 10 years ago when they were in middle school cause this isn't middle school.

I literally could not care less. Ok I understand bullying is an issue and if the company decides to suspend them for the behavior as a punishment I’m not gonna defend or fight for someone.

But as far as my personal feelings go : I really do NOT care my bros.

• I know that SuJu are problematic and get on people’s goat, I like their music but I’m not going to go round thinking the sun shines out of their arses. They are fallible and have to take accountability for their actions. Eg, Kangin’s drink driving. People might accuse me for being a fake fan but least I’m a realistic one. Fans can be so blind sighted.

• I know that SuJu are problematic and get on people’s goat, I like their music but I’m not going to go round thinking the sun shines out of their arses. They are fallible and have to take accountability for their actions. Eg, Kangin’s drink driving. People might accuse me for being a fake fan but least I’m a realistic one. Fans can be so blind sighted.

Tbh they can be the perfect saints and I still wouldn’t idolize them. That’s why even if they’re devils I don’t care lol.

I always see ppl on Twitter or here talk about how they’d be “devastated” if their fav was in so and so scandal. And I honestly cannot imagine giving any idols that power. Bro they ain’t paying your bills stop acting like you owe them your devotion :pepe-life-support:

• Tbh they can be the perfect saints and I still wouldn’t idolize them. That’s why even if they’re devils I don’t care lol.

I always see ppl on Twitter or here talk about how they’d be “devastated” if their fav was in so and so scandal. And I honestly cannot imagine giving any idols that power. Bro they ain’t paying your bills stop acting like you owe them your devotion :pepe-life-support:

But that’s the thing, I don’t idolise them. They’re just ordinary people. They’re not like Gods or something. They don’t know me from Adam, they don’t run my life. In the last 12 months or so, I’ve seen the light and have unstanned them.

• But that’s the thing, I don’t idolise them. They’re just ordinary people. They’re not like Gods or something. They don’t know me from Adam, they don’t run my life. In the last 12 months or so, I’ve seen the light and have unstanned them.

That’s chill. If they stop making you happy drop them. Drop anything that doesn’t make you happy.

For me usually that can only ever be boredom lol. Or if they stop doing the things I like musically or otherwise.

• Maybe I feel a bit disappointed but I would still listen to their music and like them as artists as long as they are not criminals.

But I feel the need to defend them bc they go overboard with their accusations and bashing. And they sometimes just assume things and spread rumors that defames their character.

• Maybe I feel a bit disappointed but I would still listen to their music and like them as artists as long as they are not criminals.

But I feel the need to defend them bc they go overboard with their accusations and bashing. And they sometimes just assume things and spread rumors that defames their character.

True. People use scandals as an excuse to spread undue hate and literally bully idols. And ppl also use scandals to belittle real life issues. Like saying things like “you are too sensitive” “this is not a real issue” and other such stuff.

Overall we could all step back a little bit and kst treat entertainment as well...entertainment and not give it too much power. :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!