pann about nct dreams attitude

• Official Post

Don't believe most of what you read about Jaemin. He has a dedicated anti-fanbase who are convinced he hates everything and everyone. They spend hours over analyzing his interactions with people and the members to "prove" he hates them. If he's really active or talkative then he's being fake and mocking fans, but if he's subdued or quiet then he's a rude jerk that's mocking fans. He literally can't win.

People do the same for a lot of the NCT members.

• Meh, this feels like a big deal over nothing.

I don’t blame him for being over doing the same thing three times in a row. I’d be over it too.

Also, he’s been working since he was 13, who can blame him if he is over it?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• OMG as usual Knetz blowing things for nothing '-'

in the cultwo show video Jaemin danced it's not like he didn't do anything and just here watching them '-'

and during the kiss radio they just didn't notice the dj going out but it happen to everybody so it's not like they were rude, when they talked to him when they were playing Next level, mark was talking to the dj etc.....

and about the Youngji situation i don't see neither the problem, he was suppose to lie when she ask him questions ?

everybody know that Jaemin and other nct members never watch videos and prefer to play games, only haechan watch youtube when he watch his fancam , so i don't see how him saying he doesn't have any ytb channel he enjoy is problematic

and same thing about answering to the questions if he bought something expensive lately, Jaemin always said that his somebody simple and that things expensive and bling bling aren't his thing '-'

so i don't see neither the problem of him saying that he didn't buy anything expensive last months '-'

you all try to blow up things for nothing about the most dumb things, it's crazy that people like this exist '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• All of these are such non issues omg, did I read this right or were they even criticising Mark for LAUGHING?

these are obviously antis at work. If the sound is annoying when everyone is speaking on top of each other then turn it off or change the channel? It's that easy.

And about Jaemin's "attitude" why the hell would he put an effort into dancing in a cramped place and when the setting itself isn't serious? He never slacks off when they're performing properly and everyone who follows NCT Dream knows that Jaemin is an introvert who only loosens up in Dream's own shows because that's apparently the only comfortable setting for him, AND he's probably the least competitive idol you'd come across, he dgaf about games and wouldn't want to play unless forced to.

It's obvious that NCT selling over 2 million with one album rattled many people's feathers.

• I might be the only one, but anyway, I think the questions are dumb. Why would ask him if he has a favorite channel? They aren't allowed to advertise for free. Imagine if he named a female vlogger and the backlash that she would receive, so it's normal that he avoided saying a favorite channel.

The most expensive thing he purchased? LOL. What if he is saving money? I also didn't purchase anything big, not because I have everything or because I don't have money, but guess what. Sometimes people save money. If he would say "well,,, I purchased 2 houses and 3 cars" people would call him a spender and extravagant young kid.

I'm not even a Jaemin fan, but really, I'm tired of these stupid questions that aren't helpful for the guests and only try to make them look in a certain way. There are so many good questions but they always ask the same ones, usually about money and relationships.

• I might be the only one, but anyway, I think the questions are dumb. Why would ask him if he has a favorite channel? They aren't allowed to advertise for free. Imagine if he named a female vlogger and the backlash that she would receive, so it's normal that he avoided saying a favorite channel.

IDK if Jaemin avoided it on purpose but this is so true. I remember Yuta mentioning a Japanese youtuber then a while after Yuta talked about him that guy said problematic things and guess what? people blamed Yuta as if it was his words. They still do to this day.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• I am surprised it blew up when the person who posted that cut of Jaemin answering "I have none" edited the video and the actual full clip was a challenge requested by the radio that Jaemin had to answer in "banmal" informal speech. The fact the person who edited the cut was also a known troll account makes it more hilarious how people are so eager to cancel Dream. I am glad these are the "controversies" they worked hard to find.

this tweet exposed that troll and posted the full clip that no one bothered to check because they were so eager to hate on Dream

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• idk if Jaemin avoided it for purpose but this is so true. I remember Yuta mentioning a Japanese youtube then a while after Yuta talked about him that guy said problematic things and guess what? people blamed Yuta as if it was his words. They still do to this day.

Yup, I remember that. And recently, because Haechan follows ITZY's channel, there were lots of dating rumours lol. So it's normal for them to avoid this kind of question as anything they say or do is misinterpreted and they have to be extra careful.

• Not only this is a pure overreaction but there is a lot of misinfo in that article.. both about dekira and youngji's show..

People need to stop believing pics and gifs out of context and watch the whole thing before hating

saying that, I do think they were very very high in tension during dekira recording but youngk commented on his bubble he had a good time so its all good and fake concern

• IDK if Jaemin avoided it on purpose but this is so true. I remember Yuta mentioning a Japanese youtuber then a while after Yuta talked about him that guy said problematic things and guess what? people blamed Yuta as if it was his words. They still do to this day.

It‘s stupid that people said that yuta said those words but to be fair Koreans have a very tense relationship with Japan and that youtuber was seriously problematic and kind of pro-Japan. Koreans are very sensitive about their past. I just hope that yuta distanced himself from that youtuber since his content was very very problematic

• I am surprised it blew up when the person who posted that cut of Jaemin answering "I have none" edited the video and the actual full clip was a challenge requested by the radio that Jaemin had to answer in "banmal" informal speech. The fact the person who edited the cut was also a known troll account makes it more hilarious how people are so eager to cancel Dream. I am glad these are the "controversies" they worked hard to find.

this tweet exposed that troll and posted the full clip that no one bothered to check because they were so eager to hate on Dream

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fact I didn't even know there was malicious editing and still couldn't see the issue :pepefacepalm:

• jaemin has a really dedicated antifanbase rn, it seems certain kfans got really pissed ever since he told them to go away with his dating scandal and they keep trying to ruin his reputation. even the comments in the pann article are full of "as a fan that disliked his dating scandal" so it's obvious just jealous fans looking for "revenge"

both djs posted about the interviews and said they had a good time with dream so nothing to see here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!