Which Kpop Group have the biggest peak/era?

• Which one is the biggest 32

1. Bigbang-MADE Era (2015) (14) 44%
    2. EXO-Growl Era (2013) (1) 3%
    3. EXO-Exodus Era (2015) (1) 3%
    4. EXO-DMUMT Era (2018) (0) 0%
    5. SNSD-The Boys Era (2011-2012) (1) 3%
    6. Twice-Cheer Up/TT Era (2016) (6) 19%
    7. Blackpink-DDDD Era (2018) (1) 3%
    8. Blackpink-The Album Era (2020) (4) 13%
    9. Others (4) 13%

After BTS,

Curious what do you guys think. I can't seems to decide which one is truly the biggest. But if I have to choose one maybee Bigbang-Made Era, multiple Daesang, multiple hits songs, biggest Kpop tour at that time, really high views on youtube. Other groups era were really big as well tho.

• I don't think The War was as strong as their other era I mention above imo, I only put Growl, EXODUS, and DMUMT bcs

-Growl era (2013) - EXO biggest hit song

-EXODUS era (2015) - most music show wins for a single song by EXO (CMB/LMR, I forget), out of all EXO album EXODUS got the most Daesang, they did their biggest tour during this era as well

-DMUMT era (2018) - EXO best selling album ever, 'Love Shot' was a hit/pretty big and also it's their most viewed MV

• I don't think The War was as strong as their other era I mention above imo, I only put Growl, EXODUS, and DMUMT bcs

-Growl era (2013) - EXO biggest hit song

-EXODUS era (2015) - most music show wins for a single song by EXO (CMB/LMR, I forget), out of all EXO album EXODUS got the most Daesang, they did their biggest tour during this era as well

-DMUMT era (2018) - EXO best selling album ever, 'Love Shot' was a hit/pretty big and also it's their most viewed MV

You can say DMUMT and The War can go head to head with each other.... Love Shot may give DMUMT an edge....

Every B-side in The War album went over 150K likes on Melon... The Eve being one of the most liked B-sides of all time...

Ko Ko Bop having high digitals....

Ko Ko Bop being the most streamed on Genie and Melon...

I think it's pretty big.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• For me it's not just 'Love Shot', iirc DMUMT is their best charting album internationally as well. So, better physical sales, bigger hit song (arguable maybe), and better charting worldwide.

• For me it's not just 'Love Shot', iirc DMUMT is their best charting album internationally as well. So, better physical sales, bigger hit song (arguable maybe), and better charting worldwide.

Yeah you can say that.... DMUMT did have better international success... Anyway, Both are big eras...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Let see.

SNSD's 2009 - 2010 - 2011 were the Biggest out anyone in the list

- Song of the Decade for Gee

- Bags Multiple Daesangs including Disc Daesang beating Boy Groups which they were the first and only GG who won it in History.

- The Boys Occupying the Top Spot for Gaon Best Selling album of 2011 with only 3 months of tracking

- Riaj Certified Million Selling Album in Japan

- Highest Grossing Tours for a GG

-Highest Viewed Group in YouTube.

- Topped Gallup Korea 3 times with Gee and Genie ranks 1 and 2nd in 2009 for Gallup Most Impactful Songs. Hoot and Oh! at the following year. The first and only group who did so.

Their basically everywhere at their peak,

their not just the Biggest Girl Group that time but arguably the Biggest Kpop Act as a whole for 2nd Gen as well.

•  

I forgot to mentioned about their Highest/Biggest Achievement in their entire career which go beyond album sales, daesangs, song hits and views.

Having the Honorary Cultural Title as part of South Korean Culture given by the Sokor Government itself. They are as Big as Kimchi at some point.

https://imgur.com/Ibi8P5t

https://imgur.com/lZGC8z4

• BIGbang made

They might not have physicals , but touring to 1.5 million people alone is huge imo

No other group come to their touring numbers.

They have highest peak and consistency for any 2nd gen group

The touring number was lower than 1.5m actually. Yg just added the capacity number of the places they did concert. You really think artists can use full capacity when a big stage covers a huge area. The real numbers would probably be around 700k+

:confused:

• The touring number was lower than 1.5m actually. Yg just added the capacity number of the places they did concert. You really think artists can use full capacity when a big stage covers a huge area. The real numbers would probably be around 700k+

Wow i didn't know this. Lol. Thats funny if true

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!