Western acts are so fake when giving compliments to KPOP groups

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did John Mayer's PR intern tweet this? ^^^^

• He was probably told to check it out by his team because BP (Rose) is popular. Not sure if the compliment is genuine or not but it will keep him in the news because of BP (Rose).

• We all know they do it to get acceptance from kpop stans, because they know that, despite being a niche, stans buy and stream like crazy (they won't even sleep to stream)

• hehe this aged like milk

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We all know they do it to get acceptance from kpop stans, because they know that, despite being a niche, stans buy and stream like crazy (they won't even sleep to stream)

Exactly that's why everyone is jumping on the kpop bandwagon because they found out kpop fans are cult level crazy. An idol can wear a item visit a store or eat a food and their entire fandom will buy out whatever the fuck it is even if they don't like it. Just to " support" their idol. Stream songs all day like actual bot networks. No western fan of any western artist has ever and never will be THIS crazy. Not even Justin Bieber fans are this insane. But kpop fans are so of course everyone in their dog will praise kpop for a slither of that purchasing power. If I owned some business no bullshit i would be plugging BTS and whoever else knowing that it will make my stonks to the moon. Just because kpop fans are crazy 😂

• why people think all celebrities handle their twitter accounts? JM is more active on instagram.

This is true. It was cool that Elton John's official account tweeted and followed BTS but everyone reacted as if Sir Elton actually wrote the message. I'm fairly sure he doesn't handle his own Twitter account, since some years ago he called himself a luddite. It's still really cool but I'm like 99% certain that's his publicist tweeting. This is true for many other celebrity accounts.

• This is true. It was cool that Elton John's official account tweeted and followed BTS but everyone reacted as if Sir Elton actually wrote the message. I'm fairly sure he doesn't handle his own Twitter account, since some years ago he called himself a luddite. It's still really cool but I'm like 99% certain that's his publicist tweeting. This is true for many other celebrity accounts.

With BTS, it’s not just western stars.. politicians, brands, wanna be soc media famous... but ARMY has been thru this since 2018, and older ARMYs can detect clout chasers or the ones that can give win-win situation to BTS.

• With BTS, it’s not just western stars.. politicians, brands, wanna be soc media famous... but ARMY has been thru this since 2018, and older ARMYs can detect clout chasers or the ones that can give win-win situation to BTS.

Yep! Sometimes ARMY will play along because it's mutually beneficial. I have seen some newer ARMY on Twitter not really understand how things are though. They'll figure it out eventually.

• Exactly that's why everyone is jumping on the kpop bandwagon because they found out kpop fans are cult level crazy. An idol can wear a item visit a store or eat a food and their entire fandom will buy out whatever the fuck it is even if they don't like it. Just to " support" their idol. Stream songs all day like actual bot networks. No western fan of any western artist has ever and never will be THIS crazy. Not even Justin Bieber fans are this insane. But kpop fans are so of course everyone in their dog will praise kpop for a slither of that purchasing power. If I owned some business no bullshit i would be plugging BTS and whoever else knowing that it will make my stonks to the moon. Just because kpop fans are crazy 😂

This! ^^

• To add on to my previous post about fans being cult level. This also extends to politics which is why here in Korea, BTS is heavily politicized.

The group had even themselves unwittingly dove into politics even if they didn't mean to. Speaking at the UN and being part of UNICEF on specific issues will do that. So unfortunately they got dragged into the political spectrum. Politicians using kpop just like every business out there, does it for the same exact thing. Kpop fans cult level crazy. Don't mean to sound like an asshole but we all know deep down this is true for a large majority of fandoms. Had BTS, Exo or whatever been a supporter of certain candidates for president their fandoms Would have voted for them. Hell if Trump was somehow allowed to run for president here and their idols liked him they would have voted for him. Knowing that is why politicians are using BTS and others they aren't blind or dumb to the fact the power idols hold over fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!