I LOVE when idols miss notes when singing

• I get you. As much as a lot of fans brag about their faves 'eating CD for breakfast', the point of a concert is to get everything raw :fingerk:

Remind me that BTS sometimes skip a word in purpose while they are singing, to make clear that they are live.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is why Mia is my bias. Main vocals, main dancer, and singing a Taeyeon ballad with no backtrack. I want an English cover from her, maybe an Olivia ballad.

• I don't know about missing but I love it when they change it intentionally/adlib

it just sounds fresh compared to studio ver

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

watch the full thing (haechan playing around with his unique voice is ear candy).

lt64IYu.gif

• I like mess ups when they’re cute like this. Not like sounding out of tune for like half the song. That’s not cute.

This mistake is even a part of EXO’s live album haha.

• It being in the live album is hilarious lmao

Anyways I don't particularly think so.. I don't mind small mistakes at all but I don't prefer it over a perfect live either..

perfect lives are the most commendable thing to happen..

idols don't need to prove a point if they are singing Iive... It isn't that hard to recognize and differentiate a total live/ partial live/ loud back-vocal live/ or a lip-sync

• Mamamoo makes mistakes sometimes in concerts and it's mostly amusing. It's impressive to know their vocals are 100% live considering their shows usually go over 4 hours.

Moonbyul missed an entire verse and the others just laughed it off and adlibbed asking her what she was doing lol

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!