Remember when Rosé's true personality was revealed on pann.

• [enter-talk] I WENT TO THE SAME CHURCH AS BLACKPINK’S ROSE

I went to Australia when I was 7 y.o. and graduated high school there and came to Korea for an exchange for a bit and I’m just an average girl in her 20’sㅋㅋㅋ

Nowadays, Black Pink is really popular and even people in Australia are going crazy over themㅋ

Chaeyoungie went to church without fault from elementary school to middle school, I was pretty close with her actuallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also knew her parents, and especially her dad, he was so energeticㅋㅋㅋ and her mom is totally slenderㅋㅋ

Back then, Chaeyoungie was in the praise team and the dance team. She never missed any activity ever since elementary schoolㅋㅋㅋ her personality is kind so she was famous among both boys and girlsㅋ her relationship with her friends was also very good! She went to an all-girls middle school and she went to a Korean church.

She went to Korea to be a trainee so we stopped contacting each other

But I wish her the best

She was so kind and nice so I really wanted to talk about her some time and ended up writing here.

If ever she ends up reading this, even though you can’t contact me, I hope you do well Chaeyoung-ah!!!

Love you and miss you Rosie <3

2 blackpink-rose-childhood-friend-australia

post response:

ㅇㅇYou can tell right away that Rose is genuinely nice

ㅇㅇ Rose is kind and the people around her look like good people too. Her close friends are not even jealous of her becoming famous and are even saying good things about herㅎㅎThank you :)

ㅇㅇHul so jealous… Chaeyoungie’s personality looks like that of a baby and even the people around her are kindㅠㅠㅠ thank youㅠㅠㅠ

ㅇㅇ As expected from Roseㅎㅎㅎ I like her the most in BP

ㅇㅇRose is kind and pretty ㅠㅠㅠ today, she was worried about the fans waiting for her under the heatㅠㅠㅠ thank you for saying nice things about Chaeyoungie ^^

ㅎㅎ |Singing, dancing, personality, she’s not lacking anywhere. She’s the personification of a book of ethics..

[enter-talk] I WENT TO THE SAME CHURCH AS BLACKPINK’S ROSE ~ PANN좋아! (pann-choa.blogspot.com)

• Some people’s aura is just spectacular

You can just tell Rosé’s is off the charts. She just has that charming personality

So unproblematic, so it’s very weird to me that antis paint her and the other members as mean girls when they are the exact opposite. anything to fit their “bp doesn’t deserve what they have because” narrative I guess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!