Aespa seems to have a promising future

• As stated in the title above I truly believe Aespa can become a digimon from now on.

While BM were paid dust in s.k. charts (shame on you, people. BM is wonderful) NL came and became one of the biggest 4th gen hits and if the longevity is good enough it could be one of the biggest hits these past years, which to me is incredible.

Since debut people expected the girls to "fly" and here we are. They are literally flying and it's cool to see it. I'll wait for more cb to decide somethings, but overall their chart performance is great!

About their music: i love BM and NL! Their music is my type and their talent is amazing. NingNing is becoming my bias.... She is cute! I hope to see more of Giselle rap, which is one of my faves in the 4th gen, her voice is addicted and fascinating.

Internationally i also see them becoming a top group, they have everything to get big so let's walk a beautiful path girls!

Aespa world domination in the making!

Disclaimer: i don't think i need to make one, but just in case, no, I'm not writing this just bc they are 1 on Melon, since NL release I'm hyping them and seeing their extraordinary performance so yes.

Bye!

• I believe that too! NL is quite frankly revolutionary lol-

It’s insane how they are only a 7 month (I think that’s right , if not, feel free to correct me!) rookie group, and they’re already achieving this much success! Literal queens! <3

I love Aespa, and I wish them loads and loads of more success to come! <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I believe that too! NL is quite frankly revolutionary lol-

It’s insane how they are only a 7 month (I think that’s right , if not, feel free to correct me!) rookie group, and they’re already achieving this much success! Literal queens! <3

I love Aespa, and I wish them loads and loads of more success to come! <3

You are right about the 7 months. And NL is a bop, it's good to see that others find it too.

• The second I saw their pre-debut content and realized all of them can sing and dance I was like I am staning this group. Once they showed more info and content about their concept and lore I was like this group is going to be big. I am so hyped for the fact their concept in the future is very likely going to expand in webtoons, anime, and video games starting a new genre. Feels like a start of a legendary era and I am happy the girls I stanned initially for their talents are part of it.

lt64IYu.gif

• The second I saw their pre-debut content and realized all of them can sing and dance I was like I am staning this group. Once they showed more info and content about their concept and lore I was like this group is going to be big. I am so hyped for the fact their concept in the future is very likely going to expand in webtoons, anime, and video games starting a new genre. Feels like a start of a legendary era and I am happy the girls I stanned initially for their talents are part of it.

Tbh I just kept up with them on the debut day, I knew about them, but I prefer to see the debut to decide and I wasn't disappointed. They showed so much talent and charisma that it's just normal for them to succeed in the case of: they obviously know what they are doing.

About their concept, i thought it would be just music, but seeing how SME is expanding more on them and their "world" i also think it will be revolutionary.

• I was a pre-debut fan and was rooting for them since 2016. Even though most of the SMrookies gg didn't debut there were 3 more trainees having many pre-debut content. I always had interest in SM groups and I am even vocal about it. I love the way they train them vocally. Ngl BM was a banger but after listening to Forever I fell in love with their talent. NL era fully showed their concept, vocals, rap, etc abilities. Idk whether they will chart again or not. I love the girls and wish them to enjoy this new industry.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, NL was great and I'm glad it's succeeding. Aespa is really shaping up to be one of the major group of the 4th Gen.

The only thing I am 'worried' about is how strong their concept is. This is good, on one hand because it has everyone intrigued and curious. But it can also be limiting, creativity-wise, after a couple of years.

We'll see :mukbang:

• I was a pre-debut fan and was rooting for them since 2016. Even though most of the SMrookies gg didn't debut there were 3 more trainees having many pre-debut content. I always had interest in SM groups and I am even vocal about it. I love the way they train them vocally. Ngl BM was a banger but after listening to Forever I fell in love with their talent. NL era fully showed their concept, vocals, rap, etc abilities. Idk whether they will chart again or not. I love the girls and wish them to enjoy this new industry.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh, so you like sm groups. Tbh I'm a multi in so many ways, i have at least 2 or more fave acts from each big3... Kkk

But yes, their talent is incredible. And about their charting in the future. We should wait as everything is possible, but I do hope for them a successful career.

• Honestly, NL was great and I'm glad it's succeeding. Aespa is really shaping up to be one of the major group of the 4th Gen.

The only thing I am 'worried' about is how strong their concept is. This is good, on one hand because it has everyone intrigued and curious. But it can also be limiting, creativity-wise, after a couple of years.

We'll see :mukbang:

Oh, while their concept is great I can see your worry as it can be limited, but this is to us kkkk there are so many people who already have so many plans musically speaking for them. I think Aespa is being really well planned!!

Lets see how their music will be shaped!

• Honestly from what I've seen from Korean commenters is that something that's gonna really help them and has been helping them so far is that all the members have pleasing vocal colors. There's no extremely nasally or high pitched vocals. It really helps the replayability of their songs

Their vocals sure helps a lot. I like groups where you can distinguish who is singing and what not.

• i am incredibly happy for the girls and Next Level is a bop and deserves all the success it is getting. But i am still so butthurt that Black Mamba was paid dust and received lots of unfair hate and negativity. Black Mamba is still Aespa's best single imo.

Oh, BM really deserved all the love. It is such an incredible song! I was honestly surprised when I saw the charts (i just keep up with BP charting .. so i was late thinking they were mega rookies in debut era), i thought it was strange how such a good song didn't chart top30 at least, but seeing how NL is doing i think things turned out good for them and well, it was an experience....

• I agree... I think they will be huge. I said it before but I truly believe that the girls are going to be big. I give it maybe two or three more comebacks MAX before they are recognized as a top group.

My bias is Winter (she's an all-rounder) and I don't really care for Giselle's rapping (it's corny to me lol) but I think she is incredibly charismatic and has great stage presence. Karina is going to be an IT girl... she will follow in the footsteps of Yoona, Sulli (my baby RIP) and Irene. I just feel it. And NingNing will be huge internationally.

• I agree... I think they will be huge. I said it before but I truly believe that the girls are going to be big. I give it maybe two or three more comebacks MAX before they are recognized as a top group.

My bias is Winter (she's an all-rounder) and I don't really care for Giselle's rapping (it's corny to me lol) but I think she is incredibly charismatic and has great stage presence. Karina is going to be an IT girl... she will follow in the footsteps of Yoona, Sulli (my baby RIP) and Irene. I just feel it. And NingNing will be huge internationally.

I give them 2 more years to be a top group of the moment, without gen in the play.

But yes, the girls are amazing and let's see what the future holds for them!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!