Some kpop fans mentality is weird.

• So i like some groups, but I don't like some users who are fans of the groups i like. This doesn't make me fake, two face or whatever, i just don't like some toxic and shade/hate behaviors. I will stay liking the groups. Nothing new, but it seems some have brains just for decoration and don't understand this logic..... Sure I "fought" :clown: with some here, but I don't attack groups personally as i believe that I'm not talking with the idols personally kkkkk.

It's like some debating with me and bringing BP and Lisa and hating on them... I'm not Lisa neither nothing kkkkk

Anyways, it's strange.

Disclaimer: i do have some users in my mind, but don't think high about the toxic behavior :clown:

Byeeee! Kkkkk

• :boredr:

I tried defending some Blinks from Armys and now I also regret it. I am no BTS fan but why would tht have this need of seeing BTS fail? It's a mystery.

Oh that thread... I don't understand how it's possible to be this hypocrite and bring hate to the girls while still saying "it's ok, I'm not hating".

I avoid so much some threads made by that user.....

• Oh that thread... I don't understand how it's possible to be this hypocrite and bring hate to the girls while still saying "it's ok, I'm not hating".

I avoid so much some threads made by that user.....

For real, I am now starting to believe your friend. They are setting BP up and using whatever artists with odds of " beating" BTS out of spite

9c6b63495fea925c4f46340704cc1ed1e6ee484a.gif

So dangerous, so, so, so dangerous...

• For real, I am now starting to believe your friend. They are setting BP up and using whatever artists with odds of " beating" BTS out of spite

That user isn't my friend. I do like how delusional it is hoping for more BP music kkkk but our mindset is pretty different.

I didn't even pass the first page. Totally unnecessary.

• As a blink, I feel like it's hard in general to speak on certain groups without being accused of having ill-intentions

If you like Olivia Rodrigo or Aespa or Brave Girls, it's because you want to see BTS fail, not because you genuinely like them

If you make a comment about Aespa that's not overwhelmingly positive, you're called salty or jealous (of what?) or a brown-noser, which I saw happened to you

I also find it annoying how there's hardly any blinks left on this forum, yet I see people making accusations about the fandom all the time based on either the old forum or those two infamous users

• As a blink, I feel like it's hard in general to speak on certain groups without being accused of having ill-intentions

If you like Olivia Rodrigo or Aespa or Brave Girls, it's because you want to see BTS fail, not because you genuinely like them

If you make a comment about Aespa that's not overwhelmingly positive, you're called salty or jealous (of what?) or a brown-noser, which I saw happened to you

I also find it annoying how there's hardly any blinks left on this forum, yet I see people making accusations about the fandom all the time based on either the old forum or those two infamous users

Oh, you saw that .... It's bc that user and other two are constantly being shade and even hating others groups, but the minute you say something not really positive and neither negative, wow, you are a brown noser (which i didn't even know what that was kkkk) when in reality I'm just not toxic like them.

• Some fans/fandoms move like a cult. They think they represent the artist they stan or something, so the moment you clash with one of them (the fans) you suddenly get dubbed as an anti of their faves lmao.

And don't get me started on those who think it's their duty to defend their fellow fans, just because they belong to the same fandom and even when their fellow fans are obvious in the wrong.

• Some fans/fandoms move like a cult. They think they represent the artist they stan or something, so the moment you clash with one of them (the fans) you suddenly get dubbed as an anti of their faves lmao.

And don't get me started on those who think it's their duty to defend their fellow fans, just because they belong to the same fandom and even when their fellow fans are obvious in the wrong.

You spilled the mother truth! Kkkkk

Fans defending fans who are in the wrong it's so dumb..... Like ...... Make it sense kkkkk

This. It’s just tiring, and I’ve thought about leaving the fandom at times because I’m tired of being accused, and called names that I’m not. But I stay because I love black pink, and I’ve made really nice friends within this fandom. It just sucks that we can’t even express our minds without being talked about. It’s too much sometimes.

🌸ღ・❥・ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ~・❥・ღ🌸

c36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifv42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• Ever since a particular few decided to go after my faves over something that is totally irrelevant in a thread my perception of them changed totally

Like I'm a huge fan of the group they stan but they think I'm all out to get them and paint them to be toxic well ok then whatever

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!