Taylor x Blackpink

• Taylor has one of the most powerful fandoms behind her. Maybe even the most powerful after Army.

If this rumor, which is really just a rumor for now, is confirmed, and there is a song with a music video, what place would it be on Billboard Hot 100?

SelPink has reached #13 and Selena doesn't have as strong a fanbase as Taylor.

I would say that it would definitely go into the top 10. Maybe even top 5.

And for the people who say Taylor doesn't match Blackpink.

I think songs like Bad Blood or Look what you made me do would fit Blackpink perfectly. Blackpink is very diverse which songs like Lovesick Girls, Sour Candy, Ice Cream clearly showed.

Btw. I just hope for a Blackpink comeback. I don't care for a collab but if a collab happens then I hope for a Dua or Ariana collab. :melon_think: But I take everything :clown:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i hope she comes with bangers again. Maybe she is winning acclaim but last album i loved was 1989. Hoping for same type of music again. Folk music not my cup of tea

• Hmm… could be real tho, their choreographer is now following Taylor.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If this is true… I think BB30

• Hmm… could be real tho, their choreographer is now following Taylor.

If this is true… I think BB30

Wow, if this is real...

Just BB30? :wow:

I think it would be for sure in the BB15. Just alone because of Taylor's fans.

• I would say BB TOP5, as long as last Tay comeback wasn't really that popular WW and I think it's because it was kinda ballad and slow, I hope if it's true it's smth like 'look what you made me do'

• This will actually be an unusual collab. If Taylor goes back to her reputation/1989 sound i think it can go well with bp's style.

Also Taylor most of the time uses female voices as background vocals. Lol

It'll peak higher than IC

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Honestly dont seen this happening. A collab generally has to be fruitful for both parties. Taylor's fandom is way more powerful than BP's. Views and all aren't reflective. Taylor probably has the most powerful fandom after BTS but in America, Taylor Swift is a household name. BTS isn't a household name in America.

Also, Taylor is really into songwriting and composition. She's also into telling her life's stories or moods through her songs. Her music is like a diary. BP is fierce, dance-focused, rap-focused.

She doesn't even collab with many American artists except like the Haim sisters. Because her musical style is very different and personal.

The BP/Selena collab worked because I feel their music matches each others a bit more (little more sexy) and also because Selena is more well-known in the US but BP is more well-known in SEA and it just worked.

I honestly don't see an Ariana-Blackpink collab happening either. And this has nothing to do with talent or anything before people get insecure or try to call me a hater. I just don't see it happening looking at Ariana's career direction. She's big enough just collab-ing with American artists. Blackpink are trying to make it in the US. But Ariana has ALREADY made it in the US. And their musical styles are so different. Ariana's is way more provocative and sensual and she doesn't dance. Why do you guys get mad if someone says they don't see an AriPink collab happening? I mean why does a collab with a popular American artist determine how successful your faves are lol? They're successful because they're successful. I've seen fans jumping down others' throats when they say that they dont think AriPink is going to happen. It's like people are just thirsty for some big name to drop without even thinking about different musical styles and fandoms, etc.

I could possibly see an Ariana-BTS collab.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!