Did you ever watched these Legendary performance ?

• :wow: do i have an admirer of selfmate...

hmmmm... please tell me you're female and of age... ;-)

er i recognise a lot of users and pick up on their quirks on this godsforsaken forum, you’re not special lol :pepe-cringe:

• :wow: do i have an admirer of selfmate...

hmmmm... please tell me you're female and of age... ;-)

in fact there’s this right here lol:

• in fact there’s this right here lol:

yeah but that's drew_b

he's somewhat predictable whereas I'm less so...

tell you what given what you know of me...give me a MMM song that you think will be playlist worthy...

I haven't listened to many MMM songs (even including their TT) so surprise me...

• yeah but that's drew_b

he's somewhat predictable whereas I'm less so...

tell you what given what you know of me...give me a MMM song that you think will be playlist worthy...

I haven't listened to many MMM songs (even including their TT) so surprise me...

hmm ok this is mostly a shot in the dark but since you like girls + sexy so much… :mooning:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hmm ok this is mostly a shot in the dark but since you like girls + sexy so much… :mooning:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks for the song but hmmm...not really my thing...

your boomer musical radar is off unfortunately :-)

• thanks for the song but hmmm...not really my thing...

your boomer musical radar is off unfortunately :-)

well I'm a boomer and these are some of my fav MMM songs.

live version is best of this one.

External Content www.youtube.com

silly addicting :)

• THEIR VOCALS AND STAGE PRESENCE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Also the lady in the second video at 3:19 is a whole mood.

Moonbyul's rap in the 3rd one kills me. :pepe-life-support:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!