Your favorite stages of today's Kingdom stages?

• ATEEZ

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

STRAY KIDS

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THE BOYZ

SF9

iKON

BTOB

• Finally managed to go through all the performances.

I know I sound biased, but c'mon, The Boyz really nailed it again :D There is not a slightest doubt, theirs was the best!

My second favorite would be Btob, omg, I loved it! I already loved the song and the whole performance complimented it so well. I'm still not sold on the rap parts, they throw me off a bit.

My third fave would be Ateez probably or Ikon, I can't decide, I should watch it more. I liked Ikon's song more and the performance was super fun again. Ateez's performance was also really fun and enjoyable, but I'm not sold on the song.

All the performances were nice and will remain as something fandoms and groups will be proud of.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• I loved TBZ's stage as well, their perf reminded me of their intro perf which was one of my fav of theirs. Ateez's perf is another that I really adored, esp from the part when kids came, I loved every second of it from that.

• I loved TBZ's stage as well, their perf reminded me of their intro perf which was one of my fav of theirs. Ateez's perf is another that I really adored, esp from the part when kids came, I loved every second of it from that.

Ahh agree, it was so cute and fun, I was smiling the whole time!

• Me too, it was really fun seeing these kids in their immortal song perf, don't know if you have watched it. But I'm glad that they brought those kids for the final stage again.

Yees, I did, they really are Immortal songs performance kings hehe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!