Did Lightsum have a succesful debut?

• No. It was a non event. They debuted and it made no noise compared to Idle after 1 week they put a stop at people calling them flops with LATATA going viral and entering Melon Top 100.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• out of top 1000 already ? don't think it's really good

the kpop community was excited about chowon debut but honestly they seemed like a random combination of member, chowon , sangah and yuhyeon doesn't fit this concept at all they seem uncomfortable on stage

talent wise they are good

but the song is a big disappointment for everybody anticipating their debut

i watched all their stage performance and even after this i still can't remember the sound ,it was honestly one of the worst song debut for a gg of a company like cube who's a well know company i expected something better

even the MV looked outdated it look like the MV of CLC "i like it" it was the same color scheme in both and clc song was release 6 years ago

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I followed their pre-debut projects and was excited for their debut. But the song is NOT good for a debut, it's too bland for a debut song. Would they have started with a mini album it probably would have been better (more songs, more appeal).

Vanilla is a B-side material, not a title track and even less a debut track. That's sad because the members are talented and interesting. I liked the song at first but now it's boring.

• I followed their pre-debut projects and was excited for their debut. But the song is NOT good for a debut, it's too bland for a debut song. Would they have started with a mini album it probably would have been better (more songs, more appeal).

Vanilla is a B-side material, not a title track and even less a debut track. That's sad because the members are talented and interesting. I liked the song at first but now it's boring.

Would u stay for their comeback

This is sad but would you give Them chance at their comeback if they have one

• I honestly Think it is because they don't have soyeon from g(idle) writing for them but we will see how their comeback goes

• I was quite excited for their debut as sangah caught my attention. Also happy for chowon. The song was not really good for me. Nothing really stood out about the debut. I do think some of the girls are charismatic and the group has good performance skill.

I am not shocked the song is already out of top1000 on melon. Their sales were good.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I was quite excited for their debut as sangah caught my attention. Also happy for chowon. The song was not really good for me. Nothing really stood out about the debut. I do think some of the girls are charismatic and the group has good performance skill.

I am not shocked the song is already out of top1000 on melon. Their sales were good.

But would you wait for their next comeback?

• Let it be said, the members have shown huge potential, there are some real aces in the group with generation-domination capabilities.

Also the pre-debut material was hugely interesting and ran the full spectrum of all kinda stuff they showed off well.

Which makes it such a shame that their debut song was such a letdown.

Even CLC's Pepe was a better song, in fact I wish they'd debuted with Pepe instead of Vanilla.

Hopefully Cube and Lightsum will right the ship with their comeback.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I usually don't agree with you but unfortunately for Lightsum I kind of do here. I was hoping for something big with Juhyeon as she has the ability to be one of the absolute top dancers of 4G but. I feel Cube squandered the girls with a sub par music and song.

• Their pre-debut stuff caught my eye. I hate to say this but their debut was not all that interesting. I was expecting so much because they're from cube who deslite being a trash company, always deliver interesting artists and groups. After forming Gidle, this felt like a huge disappointment.

The song and mv felt like they were from a much much smaller nugu company.

I'll still check out their comeback because the interest is still there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!