⟭⟬ BTS (방탄소년단) Achievements Thread ⟭⟬ Did You See My Bag?! ⟭⟬

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And people said PTD was flopping, so much for that narrative lmao

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I highly recommend any ARMYs interested in stats and charts to read this well put together piece

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will read this later.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• And people said PTD was flopping, so much for that narrative lmao

PTD maybe didn't perform as great as Butter did but there's also no way in hell it did bad. I know people have different standards for BTS (especially on this forum) but even for those standards it did perfectly okay for a song that didn't have the same hype behind it before it was released like Dynamite and Butter had (PTD is actually turning out to have pretty great stability.

)People should remember that every songs chart performance is different and you can't just expect to simply copy past it. That's also the interesting part of charts.

• With My Universe around the corner I thought it would be interesting to look at some of the Spotify stats from Coldplay's last big release Higher Power

Higher Power (released may 7th)

Global Chart Debut (filtered): 2,297,851 streams
    Global Chart Debut (unfiltered); 2,548,856 streams
    U.S Chart debut: 619,535 streams

anyone dares to make a prediction for My Universe debut streams?

• Hopefully with My Universe they can occupy the whole top 3 in Japan

• Butter did better than predicted on BB Hot 100, that's great !

Hopefully with My Universe they can occupy the whole top 3 in Japan

what was the last oricon top ? I think there was Butter and Dyna there

• Butter did better than predicted on BB Hot 100, that's great !

what was the last oricon top ? I think there was Butter and Dyna there

so possibly a 4th :-)

this looks good

• wonder how MU will do in japan.

• wonder how MU will do in japan.

Hard to say but there's definitely potential for it to become big in Japan. Top 10 debut is almost a guarantee tho I think

• :pepe-toast:

• Can't believe it's already been a year

• My Universe debut Uls on Melon will probably be be around 270-300K uls., which should be enough for it to debut inside the top 10 of the daily chart, likely between 5-8. Hoping it will at least manage to debut above PTD (#8 now)

• Seeing a lot of promising signs for My Universe in Europe. It's already getting played regularly by a lot of radio stations. Hopefully this is just the start of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!