Aespa is the most perfect GG we have after a long time

• They really are

all of the members are doing an amazing job at the role they are given

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a lot of people agree that a lot of groups needs few months or years to reach their full potential in skills because there's always 1 or 2 weak link in the group

but i feel aespa doesn't have this, every member of the Group feel complete as idol and it really look like they refine and train really hard to debut to be on point with their skills

also none of the member feel like a weak point, none of the members make me think " oh if she leave Aespa could still continue because she wasn't that much necessary to the groups"

but in the same time i'm thinking yeah if one of Aespa members leave, the others members are so complete in term of skills that they would still be able to continue , because of all the members have the potential to fill 2 or more role in the group

it's very rare to feel that a group is so much "complete"

and i think that even the GP felt this way that's why since their debut they keep saying that Aespa doesn't feel like a rookie GG but like a very experience GG who's been promoting for more than 2 years

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa is the most perfect GG we had after a long time” to “Aespa is the most perfect GG we have after a long time”.
  • Karina's dancing is big slap to all those people who made fun of her and said that sHe CaN't dAnCe and judged her skills based on only one video. :pepe-shades:

yeah and the fact that Aespa main dancer

can be Lead vocal in other 4th gen GG is even more amazing

Aespa is a VIP club where only all rounder can enter

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• When the main dancer sings like that :pepe-life-support:

SM said no weak link, only all rounder

• As an old Sone (as in being a fan since they were still considered rookies), Aespa is the group that gives me the same excitement and joy by showcasing their talents and humor. The fact they were great at variety was a shocker. Like I was expecting them to be awkward or act in aegyo most of the time because they're still rookies and their talents are enough for them to be boring lol. BUT NOPE! They had to also be all entertaining and confident in varieties! Again reminds me of my SNSD days T_T

lt64IYu.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

00.13 After Winter singing the first verse, Kyunghoon, Heechul, Shindong are surprised at Winter tone

Me too :pepelove::pepelove::pepelove:

Edited once, last by www1717 ().

• That's the reason why SM named the group aespa. It is synonymous and sounds exactly the same to ACEPA. It took them 6 years to form this group. It is equally understandable all members will be well rounded. :yesr::yesr:

SM be like: everyone and their mothers will probably expect a weak link but we don't know ha.

ezgif-1-2db16aa8e88d.gif

00.13 After Winter singing the first verse, Kyunghoon, Heechul, Shindong are surprised at Winter tone

I love Shindong reaction, he was really surprise x))

• i agree the members have all shown their talents, but i think what will finally "complete" Aespa for me is when they sing live during a regular performance.... sm we're still waiting :rolleyes1:

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• External Content twitter.com

They were not lying when they said she sound like Bada :pepe-hype::pepe-sad:

• i agree the members have all shown their talents, but i think what will finally "complete" Aespa for me is when they sing live during a regular performance.... sm we're still waiting :rolleyes1:

this is not lip sync they sing live in most of their next level performance '-'

some of you need to stop trying to discredit Aespa live performance just because they are good vocalist :|

you don't need to be a bad vocalist on live performance to prove ppl that you are singing live :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

External Content www.youtube.com

Not only Heechul and Shindong but even Kyunghoon was shocked lol. He was calm at first then when he heard her voice he was like OoO. He is also a good singer so he knowss

lt64IYu.gif

• Not only Heechul and Shindong but even Kyunghoon was shocked lol. He was calm at first then when he heard her voice he was like OoO. He is also a good singer so he knowss

Now we just need IU to know about Winter secret garden cover

IU = Korea President , IU fell in love with winter voice > Repost her cover > all Koreans checking on Winter > Aespa rises to melon top 3

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

• if you believe those are live i feel sorry for you. it's LAR (look it up). I think aespa are good singers, never said they weren't.

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• if you believe those are live i feel sorry for you. it's LAR (look it up). I think aespa are good singers, never said they weren't.

and please i'll not talk about your double face comment

you starting a comment saying "i like aespa " doesn't change the fact that all the rest of your comment is discrediting them

and please let's not play this game, and have some dignity '-'

because it's funny how 90% of the comment on your profile about aespa are always " they are talented, but they never sing live, their performance are always only lipsync " '-'

They've already sang live ;( So many times, in black mamba, forever and next level ;( K employee had to post this because people were not believing it :pepelove2:

Aespa have sang live for Next level :pepepizza:

Aespa has sang live in forever :pepepizza: also answered behind the scenes :pepe-toast:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Welps, there's the receipts :pepe-smug:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Stop blabbering and help us voting & stream for Aespa on their next comeback

Then you get the live vocal that you wish for during their encore stage

Win- Win solution

:pepe-smug:

• As an old Sone (as in being a fan since they were still considered rookies), Aespa is the group that gives me the same excitement and joy by showcasing their talents and humor. The fact they were great at variety was a shocker. Like I was expecting them to be awkward or act in aegyo most of the time because they're still rookies and their talents are enough for them to be boring lol. BUT NOPE! They had to also be all entertaining and confident in varieties! Again reminds me of my SNSD days T_T

This!

I'd given up and hadn't expected 3rd and 4th gen groups to achieve the heights of variety entertainment that 2nd gen era had offered, with groups like SNSD and Super Junior as the top variety kings and queens but also a lot of other 2nd gen groups and idols doing well in variety.

I missed that for so long.

But Aespa turned out to be surprisingly entertaining, and they remind me of those 2nd gen variety glory days :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!