What are some songs you want the BP girls to cover?

• Official Post

I think I'd like Rose to cover a few Baek Yerin songs, and willow by Taylor Swift.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For Jisoo, I think she'd do really well covering a Taeyeon song

I can see Lisa REALLY pull off a Doja song

For Jennie I think she'd pull off Dua songs

• I don’t know why but I see Jisoo doing a great cover of In my blood.

External Content youtu.be

• I would like Jennie and Jisoo cover this masterpiece :

• Buttons. :wink:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• somehow I think Jisoo would slay some slow sultry jazz.

• pls, i need a blackout era for BP. BP x Gimme More

• Rosé will be singing a song from her solo EP, but I would've loved to hear her do a female version of this song

External Content m.youtube.com

• Yes yes yes.

:yesr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Let's Be Honest After Lovesick Girls and See U Later we know they'd kill this breakup song

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Jennie would suit Blow Your Mind so well. It's so sassy and playfully. I wonder if that's one of her favourite Dua songs?

For some reason, I would love to see Jennie perform Circus by Britney Spears. It's girl crush and I feel like the lyrics would be a massive diss to antis that think she's a princess and controls Blackpink.

I could see her doing a performance like her SOLO Gaon stage.

DxmH_YHV4AA_xyO.jpg

Edited once, last by karinaknows: spelling. adding song. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!