Super junior is problematic group.....

• this is the dumbest thing

there's nothing problematic here

he literally said that his visual is so pretty that even when he's among female dancer it's hard to guess which one is prettier that's why it's hard to tell if it's a guy or a girl so i don't see what's the problem here

without mentionning that Taemin have always express the fact that in his music he wants to break the frontier between gender, that's why most of his concept are very androgynous

this " Taemin fans " aren't his fans if they can't understand that this comment of Shindong is proving that Taemin visual and musical identity is working like he wanted

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• There's nothing wrong with being androgenous looking.

well you re creppy and delulu

......you re shindong stan?

You re such weirdo....

Edited once, last by fortuna: User has been warned ().

• I dislike old boy group with scandals

he is really known problematic idol at his age

He should stop talk ....being humble and ....

interesting i so understand that certain members of SJ have gotten into issues before...

so therefore you don't like them correct?

• Being androgynous is not an insult.

There’s some things some Super Junior members have done that can be considered problematic but this ain’t one.

• interesting i so understand that certain members of SJ have gotten into issues before...

so therefore you don't like them correct?

I know many kpop stans dislike them....

They wish their disband cause the group is known annoying and insensible

I know they re pretty honest group but should stop being shameless

• well you re creppy and delulu

......you re shindong stan?

You re such weirdo....

girl the only weirdo here is you

taking 3 words out of the context in which they were said

to make it sound like something really bad was said

without mentionning that Taemin himself said that his concept was to be androgyn in his performance and concept

so what are you going to say that shindong was in the wrong to say that Taemin fit the concept is going for well ?????

You're such a weirdo it's pathetic

to see you twist things just to fit your narrative just to hate on him for the less problematic things i saw this days

and it's not the first time i see you doing this, grow up -_-

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• without mentionning that you're a really sad person

making a thread about something so miniscule and then attacking people who tell you that you're making a big fuss out of nothing

if you can't handle comments about threads you make, you should stay away from doing thread -_-

this is my opinion on them

They should stop being stupid

• This is what irks me every time Shindong opens his mouth. People need to leave him alone and let history be history. As a fan of Taemin, I do believe he can look feminine at times like a lot of idols. He wasn’t meaning anything derogatory about it, just making an observation. The poor guy always cops it. I’ve seen a different side to Shindong that’s warm, funny and talented, not a fat shaming pig.

• Look, I'm not a SUJU or Shindong fan, but this is really not an issue. Maybe he poorly phrased it, or perhaps the translation wasn't the best, as it tends to happen and lead to misunderstandings (I saw no Korean fans getting mad at this...). Nevertheless, I get what he was trying to say, and it was a compliment. He praised Taemin's androgynous looks, and that's what Taemin is known for. The fact that some fans have an issue with Taemin looking feminine tells more about them than the person who pointed it out in a non-insulting way...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!