Knetz react to Seventeen Wonwoo Hate comments about Lee seunggi

• Wonwoo was already know for being a SNSD hater in the past, and he apologize for the comment he said about SNSD

but recently knetz also discover his hate comment towards Lee seung gi

I was searching for Lee Seunggi and I found it... He didn't only hate on SNSD..

post response:
    [+322][-56]
    original post: here

1. [+194, -17]
    Wonwoo's personality is so mean, why is he coming on broadcast?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+194, -11]
    Whatever... Seventeen wouldn't even be a candidate to become singers
    image.png
    WW: There are no songs better than this song~!! Hoijja~!!!! (t/n: no meaning behind the word, it's a slang started by gagconcert) ㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎ
    > I feel like Lee Seunggi's song was better ^^~
    WW: Whatever... Lee Seunggi wouldn't even be a candidate to become singer

3. [+194, -13]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Carats saying 'don't feed the troll' are freaking funny

4. [+128, -6]
    And Wonwoo and Mingyu are the ones in an unitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ One guy is Nam Doil (t/n: his username when leaving comments about SNSD + Lee Seunggi) and the other one the collage freak

5. [+103, -10]
    The more you peel the more you get about himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't get into Seventeen because of Wonwoo and Mingyu

6. [+99, -3]
    Fans should be grateful that they were able to bury the SNSD hate comments from the past

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I completely forgot about his SNSD's hate comments. Its not a surprise that he wrote mean comments for other artists, his comments on SNSD kind of cleared that he wasn't a nice person back then but he apologized for it so no point in continuously dragging him.

Mind filling me in, cuz this is the first time I'm hearing about this, lol? Or do you have an article you could link?

• don't these k'netz realise that he was basically one of them? toxic trolls hating on celebrities online? it is so ironic seeing them criticise him lol

btw, what did he say about SNSD?

• Huh? How do they know it was him and what even is the comment?

i guess because it was the same username than the one he use to drag SNSD

He said that a song was good and someone commented under his post that Lee seung gi song was better in his opinion

and wonwoo answer by saying " Lee seung gi shouldn't even be a singer "

I completely forgot about his SNSD's hate comments. Its not a surprise that he wrote mean comments for other artists, his comments on SNSD kind of cleared that he wasn't a nice person back then but he apologized for it so no point in continuously dragging him.

people seems more mad because his apology was more for SNSD because he only talk about them and only apologies for this once he was discover

and i guess now that more comments that he made are discover they feel that he should also apologies to the other artist he criticized

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Mind filling me in, cuz this is the first time I'm hearing about this, lol? Or do you have an article you could link?

SNSDWonwoo1

SNSDWonwoo2

That was him when he was 12 years old but he apologized already

His apology -

Hello, this is Wonwoo.

First, I want to apologize for everyone who I have hurt by this situation. Instead of making excuses by saying they were foolish mistakes I made when I was young, or saying that I don’t remember what I did, I believed that admitting my faults and apologizing was the right choice, which is why I’m writing this.

Even though I wrote it when I was young, it is definitely something I wrote, and I am sorry to the Girls’ Generation sunbaenims, their fans, as well as Carats who were hurt by this. I am also sorry to the members, who worked hard together to become Seventeen together.

If I think about it now, I was so immature. I thought lightly about the stars on television, and I never thought about how the words I said would hurt other people.

During middle school, after I became a trainee to become Seventeen, I realized the weight that the people who stand on stage have to carry. I realized how many people work hard for one person to stand on stage. After I became Seventeen and stood on stage and learned what kind of feelings people have on stage, I realized the meaning of standing on stage. I sincerely felt how amazing it was for the Girls’ Generation sunbaenims to stand on stage, and respected them. I also learned how responsible I have to be in this field with the fans’ love. While getting attention from the public, I learned about the effects of a single post, and how the person reading it felt. Because of this, I am even more reflecting on my actions.

I don’t dare ask for forgiveness. I only want to reflect endlessly about my actions and apologize to the Girls’ Generation sunbaenims. Even when I look back on myself, the thoughtless posts were improper, and they were actions that could have hurt someone, so I can’t even raise my head because I am so sorry.

I will work hard never to disappoint again. I will read all the criticism and advice on my immature actions and never forget them. Also, please continue to teach me. I apologize once again.

I am sorry.

chounim

• people seems more mad because his apology was more for SNSD because he only talk about them and only apologies for this once he was discover

and i guess now that more comments that he made are discover they feel that he should also apologies to the other artist he criticized

We don't know how many artists he dragged since it seems like it was a natural behavior of him that time and he was 12 so I think he should get a pass now, he already admitted his fault once.

• Pledis should have tried to clean up his past as a jobless anti before he debuted or became famous. Now this will probably haunt his career for the rest of time.

It's always kind of funny to me when people with a messy internet past debut. Like at least delete all those incriminating tweets and get rid of all the messy posts. I see why companies decide to limit idols access to the internet.

• He was only 12?

I mean he did some mistakes and it was good that people found out and he had to apologize but for me he was just a 12 year old boy.

Kids can be so mean without thinking about it too deep. That doesn't mean it is okay but I think we all said or did something which wasn't that nice when we were kids. I don't think they should drag him any longer but K-netz are probably worse than him.

But when he said something bad about Lee Seunggi he should apologize too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!