Favorite Western Artist?

• As the title states, who is your favorite western artist?

This question can apply to not just singers, but also rappers.

Also, if you have more than one favorite artist, feel free to list all of your favorites <3

My favorite western artist has to be: Tiffany Day <3

I just really enjoy her songs and the messages behind them

Here are some of my favorite songs from her :lovec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• The Beatles

Favorite song:

Honourable Mentions

• Queen
    • Linkin Park
    • Bruno Mars
  • Dua Lipa :lover1:

External Content youtu.be

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• rammstein even though to be honest i haven't paid attention to what might have been their last album. I still have to digest it slowly. Imo they're the best, with the best discography, lyrics and concerts.

Honorable mentions: Lana del Rey, Glass Animals, The Nbhd. Won't mention unactive artists cause there's way too much.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Nelly Furtado :pepelove1:

Here are some of many songs, that I like :pepemusic:

• Omg she's amazing! I love her discography too

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Eminem

and my favourite song

• Thomas Bergensen -- Man can do it all

• My favorite is The Weeknd coz I love his voice, songs, and lyrics. His album are the best albums I have ever heard.

My fav song is The Morning.

External Content open.spotify.com

• My all time is cancelled, so my current is Kenny Mason:

• I dont have a fav, I liked Britney Spears and Rihanna the most till 2013 or so, right now I'm only a sub of Dove Cameron cause I really like her voice, maybe Layto too

• Mariah Carey, Lana del Rey, Ariana Grande, lady gaga are the main ones.

I really dislike rapping I dont have any favorite rappers

I would say the same for any kind of rock music I don't listen to any bands

e2f77d54dd5c83c0345c9bcd04c5edd2058a6cef.gifva994e98da53ddcd6d6417b925d1253b6edad8f0d.gifv

Edited once, last by Aeicy ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!