A BTS article is getting bad response after using Beyoncé to glorifícate the boys.... they have to apologize (the one that make the article)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• beyoncesvt

Changed the title of the thread from “A BTS article is getting bad response after using Beyoncé to glorifícate the boys.... they has to apologize” to “A BTS article is getting bad response after using Beyoncé to glorifícate the boys.... they have to apologize”.
  • beyoncesvt

Changed the title of the thread from “A BTS article is getting bad response after using Beyoncé to glorifícate the boys.... they have to apologize” to “A BTS article is getting bad response after using Beyoncé to glorifícate the boys.... they have to apologize (the one that make the article)”.
  • can you read?

if a magazine has to apologize....

they do that all the time when they enrage a fandom lol?

and what they wrote wasn't even shading Bey, nor was it glorifying BTS at her expense. Just asking why BTS have to continually justify their popularity. Sorry to disappoint you!

• This twitter thread is a gold mine!

• How sad to be so obsessed with BTS that you have to hate on a innocuous article that didn't even shade your fave.

• How sad to be so obsessed with BTS that you have to hate on a innocuous article that didn't even shade your fave.

I'm addressing the responses that article received and which led refinery to post an explanation. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT. So I don't understand what bothers you with my post. I just think these tweets are kinda hilarious.

And don't worry, my faves can be shaded no problem, they're literally above the rest.

Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

Oppan Gangnam Style!

12.6 billion views combined. Your faves can't relate.

• Damn you are triggered. I was addressing the tweets in what you posted. I know you have been on a BTS shading binge also. Now I know for sure you are obsessed. Going around trying to fake being unbiased and rational when you aren't, please. BYE.

• damn there really cant be a western tweet thread without a delusional blonk spreading false info huh?

• Damn you are triggered. I was addressing the tweets in what you posted. I know you have been on a BTS shading binge also. Now I know for sure you are obsessed. Going around trying to fake being unbiased and rational when you aren't, please. BYE.

lol triggered how? You're the one who sounds angry. How can I fake being rational anyway? Either someone is rational or isn't. How do you fake that. It doesn't make sense. You must be very confused.

Listen to Baby Shark, it should appease you and send good vibes to you.

:pepelove1:

• That tweet that said made them the token KPOP act are they nuts??

The amount of acts the kpop industry would have gladly shipped to America as a token before BTS got a look in is endless.

BTS FOUGHT their way in and EARNED their spot. They are here to stay. They can deal with it.

• A non-issue. They didn't apologize because there was nothing to apologize for. They clarified for salty Western and kpop stans who intentionally interpreted things the wrong way. Also Refinery29 is not a large media outlet. It's like one step up from Medium and below Buzzfeed and Nylon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!