Misheard kpop lyrics you can't unhear?

• Blackpink - As if it’s your last.

I keep hearing Rosé saying “so tonight” at 00:59

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wait it isnt so tonight?2x

lmao, I always sing 'so tonight'.

• i am like a bird not a turkey :pepe-sad:

(0:52)

• Also this tweet made it this is all I hear

External Content twitter.com

I was coming to say just that.

:pepe-comfy:

Also on the Korean version of regular I keep thinking they’re saying “we make the world go tokidoki” on the chorus. Which would be pretty cute, tbh..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• "Like an Extra Nut"

00:39

Whatever song that has 벗어난 (Beoseonam) that my mind insists to listen as "Bolsonaro"

• External Content www.youtube.com

this video ruined my life :pepe-sad:

chanyeol killed seungkwan :angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!