Rosie's decision isn't totally right

• No, Blinks will hype the single like crazy after she performs it, and it will increase hype everywhere else. But YG should be on the ball about zapping any content that fans upload. If they want to help her, they shouldn't upload it to twitter/IG/YT until it's released.

• I understand...I want her to sing one(OR MORE) of her Bsides in order to give her album an extra push and , well, it's always great to hear bsides being promoted when they have been just released. It feels like a hot burguer in front of you that you want to eat right away. It creates more thirstiness.

Now, after some time people tend to lose their hype, sadly.

It might be ideal if she is able to promote Bsides right from the beginning when things are more passionate! :omgr:

WOOAH :omgr: KARIN :siptear: SWAN:lover1: CHAEY:giftr: HYEJIN :dancer:

• I understand...I want her to sing one(OR MORE) of her Bsides in order to give her album an extra push and , well, it's always great to hear bsides being promoted when they have been just released. It feels like a hot burguer in front of you that you want to eat right away. It creates more thirstiness.

Now, after some time people tend to lose their hype, sadly.

It might be ideal if she is able to promote Bsides right from the beginning when things are more passionate! :omgr:

It seems she's performing the sub-title so that's fantastic

• It seems she's performing the sub-title so that's fantastic

It depends on the kind of Bside bec until the Main title is announced and released (when??) the sub-title track will perform and give impression to the whole album just like what Main titles do.

Also if this is an album, when will they open pre orders?? Its safe to say that preorders will be AFTER their concert so 2weeks-1 month is the safe guess of the release. I dont know if thats ideal.

YG and their bizarre ways. From BB till now, they always do shts like these keeping the fans and the public at edge. Why am i even surprised? :D

Im just happy Rosé will have her solo <3

• Sub - titles are usually as good or even better than titles for some

2 weeks pre-orders so expect the album by feb 11th

• Sub - titles are usually as good or even better than titles for some

2 weeks pre-orders so expect the album by feb 11th

I predicted Valentines Day so if this holds true, i wouldve been off by only 3 days!

You must be in Cloud Nine, isnt Rose your bias? Not only is she getting a real title song, she's getting an actual mini album and a promoted B side. 8|8|

• I predicted Valentines Day so if this holds true, i wouldve been off by only 3 days!

You must be in Cloud Nine, isnt Rose your bias? Not only is she getting a real title song, she's getting an actual mini album and a promoted B side. 8|8|

Yess Rosie is my bias & it's been a long time coming so I'm very excited

I'm always excited for new BP material anywayz lol

• I remember back in 2018 I didn't like Solo and that time BP blew up with DDDD and I didn't like DDDD either so I thought BP was overrated. Now they proved me wrong. And because my bias is Rose, I am hoping a big hit for her.

I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THESE TWO AND I CAN'T STOP ME
    BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :loverr3: 2GETHER FOREVER :loverr3:

• I remember back in 2018 I didn't like Solo and that time BP blew up with DDDD and I didn't like DDDD either so I thought BP was overrated. Now they proved me wrong. And because my bias is Rose, I am hoping a big hit for her.

Lol cool

Rosie will definitely deliver

• I think it is a bad habit to generally cap your listening to singles only. I'd understand if that's all that is available. I'm going to check out the whole album. If it's super right, I'll buy a physical. If not, I'll support whatever I can listen to forever.

I don't care if she plays the title or an album cut, I'm going to listen to EVERYTHING from this woman at least once. Definately one of the uniques to potentially give YGE more of the artistic breadth it needs.

• An update:

ROSÉ will sing a subtitle song from her solo, the one from the teaser, i think.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yep I made a thread about it

I'm happy with this development

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!