Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT

• https://kbizoom.com/twice-and-…ntioned%20name%20is%20NCT.

Knetizen comments

– “One of them started with T and ended up with WICE.”

– “The most lipsyncing groups: TWICE and EXO; the least ones: BTS, MAMAMOO, G-FRIEND and Red Velvet.”

– “TWICE, SEVENTEEN and some unknown groups lipsync the most and the groups having good singing skills are iKON, BLACKPINK, WINNER and MAMAMOO.”

-“ I do not dare to say who lipsyncs most, but at least most of YG’s groups do.”

– “The least lipsyncing group is MAMAMOO and the most ones are TWICE and MOMOLAND

– “It’s definitely TWICE.”

– “It is unbelievable that nobody here mentioned NCT.”

– “No matter how much I like NCT, the group is still the first one to be thought of when looking at this topic. More sadly, singing live is the only way to improve their singing abilities. How can anyone sing beautifully when SM always gives them unbelievably hard choreography?”

– “That is NCT.”

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second NCT” to “Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT”.
    • Official Post

It's okay. I'd try to pretend I wasn't threatened by Taeil's voice too. :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT” to “[Speculation]Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT”.
  • JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “[Speculation]Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT” to “Twice voted as the most lip-syncing group and second is NCT”.
  • Cool, thanks for letting us know what some unkown, specially selected comments by anti fans said.

I don't even stan twice but this seems such a cheap article. Being in Kpop for over 10 years, I have to tell that many sites tend to translate bitter comments with max 20 upvotes that doesn't even represent Korea's gp for getting feedback and receiving clicks. BlackPink themselves were also bashed for singing bad many times, if that's the case.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well plz show me an example cause I have never heard it lolz

And noone cares if my faves lipsync on music shows including me

there is google , youtube etc

just search by yourself tho

yeah noone cares if anybody lipsync

but please at least , bring a mic on stage

put some effort, its music show

not some magic show

:pepe-cringe:

• I won't but okay

Magic would make music shows more fun to watch

• Hmm so eager to bash Twice. With Twice's crazy schedules it is normal for them to lip sync sometimes. Twice have over 100 music show wins and yet people keep using the same ones to bash their singing.

Anyways appreciate Twice live vocals :)

External Content m.youtube.com

• Stan Twice the are amazing! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!