No one in Kpop can match her

• i keep thinking how would it be like if she was a kpop idol?

if she wanted to become one she obviously could become one

she can dance (trained), currently a top actress, she also sings and raps (without a training) she also speaks korean (along with many other languages) and has a good accent even tho she's a beginner

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

if she was in kpop she would be the ultimate queen b for sure, from head to toe a visual legend

good body

good face

great posture

6E02DC70-C545-4DFA-B0A7-4319ADC04E02.jpeg

for most of the popular kpop visuals, if you think they're unpretty you can just ignore them

but its impossible to ignore this woman once she's in the room

6E36C060-5B70-451F-B74B-36F8EEED63DF.jpeg

even if you think she's not that pretty you can't ignore her

presence

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

she would probably eat up 98% of the current kpop main girls and would be on the same level with yoona, suzy, irene, seolhyun, naeun, tzuyu, jisoo etc and probably higher tbh, even though she would be a foreigner

• she's currently old to become an idol but she's still in her peak regardless of her age, she could become one in 2nd gen kpop and you would simp her

• 10 years ago, I'm not sure how she would have done nor can I say k-pop would have been ready.

If she were 10 years younger in these times, I think she would do well assuming she trains in Korea. But then she'd probably still be better off jumping back to China.

I haven't seen her actual skills but it's pretty safe to say, the bar has risen quite a lot from a decade ago.

Why this hypothetical?

• tbh she is younger than victoria, fei, jia and kris wu, if she became an idol in 2nd gen she would be already over her kpop peak but even when she went back to china today she would have decent amount of time to build a career there considering victoria was in her 30's when she had her peak in china after f(x)

dilraba still would be more advantageous than rest of the chinese club, she has a language advantage since she's not a native mandarin speaker her korean accent would sound very native which is something chinese idols got criticized for a lot ( look up videos of her speaking korean, she just knows few phrases but sounds very native and unforced ), also because she is very pretty and her vibes can't be matched she would be very popular too, also because she is from an ethnic group thats highly muslim she would be popular in other muslim majority countries too due to cultural similarities

• Dilireba and Victoria challenge! You could see that Dilireba is classically trained in dance with the same range of flexibility.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can also see Yang Mi and Jackie Chan as a bonus in that clip.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Dilireba and Victoria challenge! You could see that Dilireba is classically trained in dance with the same range of flexibility.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can also see Yang Mi and Jackie Chan as a bonus in that clip.

she's sooo talented

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!