Right Now... NCT Dream to become the first NCT Unit to win a GAON Album award?

• They will, 127 CMB is most likely en jul or august

Quarter are jan-march, abril-june, July-sep and oct -dec so if BTS CMB is in June like those news said they will win it

I think they changed the way to count the quarters

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So unless 127 comebacks after August, the award will go to bts for sure. And if they comeback at the same month as bp, who knows who could win

• I think they changed the way to count the quarters

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So unless 127 comebacks after August, the award will go to bts for sure. And if they comeback at the same month as bp, who knows who could win

Yeah that’s the real question. It’d probably be a 127 mini versus BP mini. Though it’ll be BP only group cb while NCT as a whole could possibly have 4 releases at that point not counting WayV (127 JPN, Dream album + repack, new NCT unit debut). Who knows if SM will even debut a new unit this year, but either way, it’ll be a great test to see BP’s growth and whether 127 can pull Resonance numbers like Dream.

• Yeah that’s the real question. It’d probably be a 127 mini versus BP mini. Though it’ll be BP only group cb while NCT as a whole could possibly have 4 releases at that point not counting WayV (127 JPN, Dream album + repack, new NCT unit debut). Who knows if SM will even debut a new unit this year, but either way, it’ll be a great test to see BP’s growth and whether 127 can pull Resonance numbers like Dream.

since bts and 17 are rumored for the 3rd one, only competition is bp

It will be a very tough competition for the physical market, both groups with new minis + previous releases like bp solos and nct previous cbs,who knows how strong their buying power will be

I hope 127 at least can win the physical sales battle during 4th quarter, IF they do comeback then because SM has tons of scheduled comebacks like wayv new album, dream repack, RV solos or group cb, etc and idk where 127 will be pushed in

• I think they changed the way to count the quarters

Yeah that’s the real question. It’d probably be a 127 mini versus BP mini. Though it’ll be BP only group cb while NCT as a whole could possibly have 4 releases at that point not counting WayV (127 JPN, Dream album + repack, new NCT unit debut). Who knows if SM will even debut a new unit this year, but either way, it’ll be a great test to see BP’s growth and whether 127 can pull Resonance numbers like Dream.

Sm won't give a mini to a 5 year old group after more than 1 year of hiatus, even worst if they really CMB in Oct (tho I don't think so bc that's way too late into the year)

127 will sell a lot just by the numbers neozone still pull to this day, bc nobody really has to buy that album by now but it sold 40k last month

• They will, 127 CMB is most likely en jul or august

Quarter are jan-march, abril-june, July-sep and oct -dec so if BTS CMB is in June like those news said they will win it

I don't know how most charts work. 2x

It's like this.

Q1: Dec-Feb

Q2: Mar-May

Q3: Jun-Aug

Q4: Sep-Nov

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Why they even change it,make everything confusing :melon_think:

Actually it's been like this for a few years already...

So they're a month off the traditional scale. That makes sense now that I think about cause their award ceremony is usually close to the beginning of the year.

Mr. Johnny Suh looks so good with blonde hair omg

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!