NCT labeled with "noise" music when they debuted with this masterpiece?!!

• Without you

They debuted with that along with 7th sense (a song that falls under the non-gp friendly category).

Without you is so beautiful and refreshing. Fits perfectly for a Onepiece opening.

They have always shown different sides and variety to them. I am so impressed.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• I mentioned before "Without You" feels more true to the core of NCT. It doesn't feel forced.

"7th Sense" isn't a bad song at all, I just think NCT's team hasn't developed the members on the roster to be strong enough performers to carry this kind of song.

That's an unresolved issue I have NCT's team that makes me question what is being done differently in terms of performance training for NCT compared to previous SM guy groups. I know I'm not the only one who notices the gap. Four to five years is enough time to get the guys up to par, but I think NCT's team is neglecting their development as performers.

SM Members like Kai, D.O., Minho, Baekhyun, and Taemin have the voltage to carry deep R'N'B/Hip-Hop cuts like this super hard. NCT's team needs to work on getting their members closer to these guys level of performance in order to keep the SM legacy going strong.

• Official Post

Not me trying to find this thread all morning and failing cause you change your aesthetics. :pepe-sad:

One of the best debuts of all time. Without You is such a bop and we need more vocal line only songs! The 7th Sense remains iconic to this day!

• Not me trying to find this thread all morning and failing cause you change your aesthetics. :pepe-sad:

One of the best debuts of all time. Without You is such a bop and we need more vocal line only songs! The 7th Sense remains iconic to this day!

loool I thought no one noticedd the mess I was going through. :cryingr:

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Imo NCT are the ONLY group who can perform a song like the 7th sense with enough stage presence. Every idol fears this song, have you seen the cover by Produce X101? It was dreadful! The song is a testimony for the stage power of NCT

• Imo NCT are the ONLY group who can perform a song like the 7th sense with enough stage presence. Every idol fears this song, have you seen the cover by Produce X101? It was dreadful! The song is a testimony for the stage power of NCT

I don't watch Produce X101 or any other "survival/reality" game shows.

NCT has potential. That's why I am putting it out there. I know it goes against popular opinion. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste the time. They aren't even at the halfway mark of their development potential. Currently, I think they are only at around 25%.

There's a fire that I sense in other SM members that I don't see or feel burning as strongly in NCT members. SM and NCT's team needs to work on that. There is still room for growth and to come stronger.

• I kinda disagree (though I’m open to be proven wrong). Because I like performance videos, I’ve watched quite a few performance videos from nct and other groups, both sm and not sm, and I don’t find nct lacking. In fact they actually have quite a lot of them who have I think have what it takes to be worthy successors to some of their top seniors whom you’ve mentioned (maybe not at where say Taemin is at now or Kai because they have literally double the number of years of experience after debut). I don’t know whether it’s because fans keep emphasizing their visuals or because their talent is lost in the huge spectacle of their numbers, but they have so many strong performers.

Here’s a video of them dancing individually and they did well, even the then newly debuted Jungwoo and Lucas.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even though this started off in a jokey manner, you can still see their strong individuality and vibe.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mark isn’t even in charge of dance but he has his own style which he wields confidently.

WayV freestyle, Lucas, Hendery and Yangyang.

This is a low quality fancam, with no special spotlights or water effects or fancy costumes (they literally look like they’re wearing everyday clothes), but I was mesmerised.

As groups, they’re no slouch either and seems comparable to performances by even some notable veteran groups.

127 (though you gotta look past the ghastly outfits)

Dream

WayV

• idk

I think the song itself is amazing. One of their best. I am so addicted to it but maybe if I listened to it with bad vocals I wouldn't like it this much.

I just don't like the genre really I don't think it's bad and afcorse bad vocals worsen songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!