Why do people want TXT to go on Kingdom lmao

• Official Post

I mean...they're not really an emerging artist anymore, selling like over 300k and are one of the only BGs that can chart on Melon 24Hits. There's no point if the prize is a comeback show like for Queendom..when TXT get those all the time. Not to mention they're pretty busy, they're promoting everywhere in Japan rn, Soobin's doing MCing, they're also doing a radio show every week, etc etc. They need a break.

It would be nice but there's not really an incentive for them to go aside from "exposure". If you want performances then just wait for year-end award shows lol

stream :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Who are these people? Most MOAs don't want them on...

I mean there was a whole thread about it a few weeks back and most people agreed that they should go. Not to mention some Knetz want them on as well, I was just addressing why I didn't think it was a good idea. Sorry if it bothered you... :(

• i wont have a problem if they go but its okay if they dont. They already are known and popular in korea and their popularity has been increasing at an amazing rate especially after blue hour. There is definately not a nececity for them to go like other bgs who are basically nugus in korea. Nothing wrong with more exposure but i dont want them to overwork them and moas both, moas are already burdened by antis uselessly hating on them and txt already have their scheduled planned months before

• it would help them gain public recognition cause even tho digitally they do better than other 4th gen groups, theyre still weak overall.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• If the show blows up TXT may face heavy competition. The only thing stopping these zzz boys in their digital sales. Also it’s not like TXT digitals is that good, it’s only “good” because no other 4th gen boy group can chart but given the chance these zzz boys may become bigger than TXT.

So it’s a missed opportunity for TXT to not go on the show.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I mean I honestly don't get the aversion moas have to txt going. Stray kids and the Boyz are two groups that are around their level. So you want txt's close competition to get a potential boost from this show and have them completely miss out...? Plus ikon was HUGE in the past and ofc that's different now but it's weird to say "txt don't need this" to me. Why do they need to need it to go... mamamoo was on querndom. They didn't need it but it kept them in the convo with other girl groups in their

who's your favorite artist?

• I'm just putting this here. That's one of the reasons I'm against it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

I understand the argument of them doing better but not exceptional with digitals but I'm not convinced that the show will make the participants' digitals skyrocket tbh although ikon made a bit more hype.

Like the tweets above say a bit later on, there is something to gain but also to loss and the gain/loss ratio is not as clear to me

They will certainly became harsher competition and I wish them the best tho.

• Official Post

I mean I honestly don't get the aversion moas have to txt going. Stray kids and the Boyz are two groups that are around their level. So you want txt's close competition to get a potential boost from this show and have them completely miss out...? Plus ikon was HUGE in the past and ofc that's different now but it's weird to say "txt don't need this" to me. Why do they need to need it to go... mamamoo was on querndom. They didn't need it but it kept them in the convo with other girl groups in their

I still don't get it. So you want them to go because you don't want the competition to surpass them? If it's not going to benefit them in any way, why should they go? SKZ, ATEEZ need to go cause they're essentially nugu over there, TXT are not. Why does it even matter if the competition surpasses them lmao. And it's not like it's going to have a major impact, only one group really benefited from Queendom in terms of digitals and that was OMG.

And you guys are completely missing one of my points, TXT are already pretty overworked so you guys wanting them to go and push themselves more for the sake of "exposure"(which isn't even guaranteed) is not sitting right with me.

• Ppl r overestimating the impact it'll have on digitals. Other than OMG non of the ggs got hits after queendom. Mamamoo got too but they had big hits before joining the show so it's nothing new for them. Gidle improved but i wouldn't say queendom was the reason for that.

One place it did benefit the groups was album sales.

Most won't even tune in to kingdom as its surrounding bgs.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• There are two sides to the argument and I agree with both

For: They won't miss out on the popularity boost so the competition after Kingdom will be less strict, plus we get fun collabs with other artists

Against: It's an MNET show, they're busy already prepping Chaos era

Whichever happens I won't be fussed over it. If they do end up on the show and get treated at all poorly I know moas will be LOUD

• Honestly, i would like them to go, but i am more than sure Bighit won't send them.

I think this is a great oportunity to show their skills, they are really good performers and they would be able to show they could do any concept, it would also give them more recognition. But well, it's not up to me to decide. They can do well even without the show, they got the talent and i believe they will suceed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!