Nct Dream got 3 B-sides + title track charting on melon top 100 rn

• Welcome, My Youth!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hot sauce is really that album, breaking both digital and physical records

• I swear yesterday when only dream's physical album preorder sales set records as the second-best after BTS (minus 1st gen), many said that it's just bulk buying and they need to chart well to consider it impressive. Only hours later after their comments about charts, the album started charting great. Now somehow the same people ignored their requirements and came up with future accomplishments to consider them top bg (things in the future that take time like total Spotify numbers for single nct unit or holding domes). I still don't see what was so offensive in Sooyoung's thread that some people were so triggered by it to claim it's hating on their favs. Sooyoung did not even make it in a bragging tone like most of these threads but only listed the achievements done by one unit (some had to prove they can't read and came up with the "you can't combine multiple group's achievements" argument when OP only posted Dream's lol)

OP asked if it's "safe" to call them top 3. That according to the angry fans was hating and downplaying their groups.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• I swear yesterday when only dream's physical album preorder sales set records as the second-best after BTS (minus 1st gen), many said that it's just bulk buying and they need to chart well to consider it impressive. Only hours later after their comments about charts, the album started charting great. Now somehow the same people ignored their requirements and came up with future accomplishments to consider them top bg (things in the future that takes time like total Spotify numbers for a unit or holding domes). I still don't see what was so offensive in Sooyoung's thread that some people were so triggered by it and claim it's hating on their favs.

Especially because that thread was about nct or 17 being 3rd (which is a fair comparison) yet bts, superm and 4th gen bgs were inserted in the discussion to dismiss nct success.

I saw ppl yesterday saying that they are at the bottom of digital charts, that their ULs will prove how fandom driven their charting is, "zombie hours" etc but now they got into top 35 with 3 B-sides charting during the morning in Korea, and it's suddenly not enough and Spotify streams!1!1... like any music show or big awards take that into consideration. Some even talked about tours when 2020 was nct big year and nobody could hold concerts, they just ignored the beyond live data

Haters just keep making up new requirements because they are scared of nct power, even a civil question about top bgs ranking ends up with other fandoms teaming up and lumping their faves together as "superior" to nct. Is really funny to see their desperation. Kinda reminds me of certaing gg fandoms making new barriers for bp to break when they started excelling on digital, physicals and brand recognition, scared to claim them #1 gg

• “They’re doing good but until they enter MelOn we won’t know if the GP actually likes them” — a user on Allkpop

Well? What do you think now?

I bet according to the obsessed SM conspiracies theorist, it's SM's doings behind the scenes like always. They will just keep denying anything positive about SM groups (especially NCT) with fake receipts if needed. It doesn't have to make sense either.

lt64IYu.gif

• update

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They just keep getting bigger like resonance lyrics said lol

• update

They just keep getting bigger like resonance lyrics said lol

2x2x2x2x

• I swear yesterday when only dream's physical album preorder sales set records as the second-best after BTS (minus 1st gen), many said that it's just bulk buying and they need to chart well to consider it impressive. Only hours later after their comments about charts, the album started charting great. Now somehow the same people ignored their requirements and came up with future accomplishments to consider them top bg (things in the future that take time like total Spotify numbers for single nct unit or holding domes). I still don't see what was so offensive in Sooyoung's thread that some people were so triggered by it to claim it's hating on their favs. Sooyoung did not even make it in a bragging tone like most of these threads but only listed the achievements done by one unit (some had to prove they can't read and came up with the "you can't combine multiple group's achievements" argument when OP only posted Dream's lol)

OP asked if it's "safe" to call them top 3. That according to the angry fans was hating and downplaying their groups.

Yeah i expected some people to still deny NCT but i didn't thought it will be as big :woow:

anyway at least the whole "Spotify stream is bigger than everything else " gave me a good laugh x)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!