The best song JYP have produced?

• This is by far the best song JYP have ever produced.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think I have any JYP songs on my Spotify playlist. It's not that I've never listened to them, it's just whatever they produce isn't my style. I think YG songs suit me much better. Ikon, BlackPink, 2NE1, etc. My my most favorite Solo Artist Woodz trained at YG ; )

Edit: Checked my playlist and I do have 1. It is "Look" by Got7.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• One of my personal favorites:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still wonder what would have happened if Twice got this as originally planned.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Miss A - Touch

External Content m.youtube.com

2PM ADTOY

External Content m.youtube.com

• I think of him here rather as director producer?

executive producer?

something like that because Collapsedone also worked on Feel Special as composer and we know this guy can alone produce great songs...

• My favourite is probably Road by g.o.d.

Then What is Love, followed by Miss A I Don't Need a Man tied with ADTOY by 2pm

His producing skills are okay (a lot of his songs have a bunch of other producers involved as well like Bang PD earlier on) but it's the melodies he writes that make his songs and set him apart (well used to)

• To me, he's second only to Teddy in terms of consistency. He hasnt written a single flop that i know of for Twice or Itzy.

Legend Tier:

Breathe

So Hot

What is Love

Very Very Very

Excellent Tier:

Feel Special

Icy

BDZ

Mafia (could end up in legendary tier)

More and More

Signal

I even left out some huge hits like Nobody and Bad Girl Good Girl (which were decent but not great for me).

• I don't think I have any JYP songs on my Spotify playlist. It's not that I've never listened to them, it's just whatever they produce isn't my style. I think YG songs suit me much better. Ikon, BlackPink, 2NE1, etc. My my most favorite Solo Artist Woodz trained at YG ; )

I checked. Its not by jyp

• I think it's Just Right by Got7. Even though I have some resentments towards JYP especially towards Got7, I love that song and mv. It's what I think of as JYP style K-Pop at its best. And the DTNA mv was iconic. And I like Not Shy a lot too.

• External Content youtu.be

• Let's not forget about "When We Disco" and "Switch to Me", both of which did quite well last year.

Me too, although for some reason I love Niziu's music recently. Niziu is the only JYP group that I checked out their discography.

• This is by far the best song JYP have ever produced.

External Content youtu.be

for real. I came here to say Feel Special

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!