Aespa is doing a concept that sadly my bias group is slowly leaving from...

• Just love the cosmic and sci-fi concept they are going with! Something my dear WJSN hasn't been making since ''As You Wish'' and that's soon two years ago.

EDIT: THESE PHOTOS OF NEXT LEVEL COMEBACK REMINDS ME OF THE DAYS WHEN WJSN WENT FULL ON WITH THEIR COSMIC-FANTASY CONCEPT! I'M LOVING THAT AESPA SEEMS TO BE DOING SOMETHING SIMILAR. LET ME SAY THIS TOO: I LOVE ALL GROUPS WHO DOES A CONCEPT LIKE THAT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WHICH ONE WHO DID IT FIRST! I'M INTO A LOT OF CONCEPT, BUT THE SCI-FI, COSMIC OR FANTASY THEME WILL ALWAYS BE MY PREFERENCE!

BTW, check out my Fan Fiction movie idea, Galactic Love. I added Karina as one of the main roles!

I'm getting a Tron Legacy x Star Wars from these pictures! Can't wait for NingNing's teaser!

E0wIo8dVcAA2SO6.jpg

E01MASeVEAItZsH.jpg

E06aKloVIAUTdul.jpg

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Uni909 ().

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa is doing a concept that sadly my bias group has slowly leaving from...” to “Aespa is doing a concept that sadly my bias group is slowly leaving from...”.
  • 2nd gen gg stans also said Blackpink was doing a forgotten concept, which their faves had already done.

You sound no different either.

Are you accusing me of shading Aespa? Hell no, you mistaken! I'm loving these teasers because it brings out the cosmic vibe, regardless which groups who does it. It's not about who did the cosmic concept first or not. I just wished WJSN would go back to it, and maybe Aespa's comeback can inspire them to do so.

• You shared ÆSPA teasers saying they're similar to things WJSN did but you didn't show us the WJSN concepts that ÆSPA are supposedly similar to.

Ah I see. It's not entirely similar, but it has that ''cosmic and timeless space'' vibe that I love.

This was the last song WJSN did the cosmic concept.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah I see. It's not entirely similar, but it has that ''cosmic and timeless space'' vibe that I love.

This was the last song WJSN did the cosmic concept.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's see what NEXT LEVEL brings because BM doesn't even touch 0% of this MV.

• You shared ÆSPA teasers saying they're similar to things WJSN did but you didn't show us the WJSN concepts that ÆSPA are supposedly similar to.

i can see what she means they both have a very fantasy concept

but each group take a different twist on it

WJSN had more a dreamy fantasy concept

while Aespa is more fantasy cyberpunk , GC concept

but i don't think she had any bad intention with her comparison because i can understand it

Cosmic Girls' “Secret” is remarkably safe, but the music video saves  everything – Asian Junkie

Kpop MV Secret WJSN

WJSN - Secret. [MV] shared by SU LYM on We Heart It

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Okay, I think some people are mistaken. English is not my first language, so I should have worded it better. My intention with this post: Watching the AESPA teaser photos brings back memories of WJSN space and time concept that they are not doing anymore. Btw, I have even Karina in my fictional space opera movie Galactic Love, where you can find on the Fan Fiction section.

• Let's see what NEXT LEVEL brings because BM doesn't even touch 0% of this MV.

this MV was a bad example

go watch I wish and Secret, the fantasy concept is more use in this 2 mv, and there's some scene where you can fin the purplish, Pink aesthetic that Aespa is using sometimes

their latest concept were far from what they used to do when they were fully into the dreamy fantasy concept

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Thanks for the help! Appreciate it! :borahae:

• Can someone tell why some of you are so negative. It seems that Aespa Next Level concept reminds the user of a concept that WJSN did in the past and she miss it. I don't know WJSN so I can tell if it's true or not and don't see any negative in this Thread. She don't say Aespa steal the concept or anything bad . It looks more like she like the Next Level concept of Aespa :|:|:|

Edited once, last by Byleth ().

• Okay, I think some people are mistaken. English is not my first language, so I should have worded it better. My intention with this post: Watching the AESPA teaser photos brings back memories of WJSN space and time concept that they are not doing anymore. Btw, I have even Karina in my fictional space opera movie Galactic Love, where you can find on the Fan Fiction section.

Oki, sorry for misunderstanding. That's why I was really confused as you aren't a troll. ||

• Can someone tell why some of you is so negative. It seems that Aespa Next Level concept reminds the user of a concept that WJSN did in the past and she miss it. I don't know WJSN so I can tell if it's true or not and don't see any negative in this Thread. She don't say Aespa steal the concept or anything bad . It looks more like she like the Next Level concept of Aespa :|:|:|

i think none of both sides had any bad intention

When you didn't follow WJSN during their Secret , and I wish era it's hard to understand what OP means because their more recent concept are very far from the fantasy concept that they used to do

so many people would think that she's comparing to their latest work, while it's more their debut work who's reminding Aespa

and the MV that OP use was a bad example to prove her point

and in the case of Mys i think a lot of them are uptight because of all the users who wants to take credit for their group for Aespa concept everytime they release something

so Some Mys are a little tired of the comparisons thread with other group and tend to be easily annoy when they see one because they directly think that this person is trying to drag aespa

• Yeah true this was a misunderstanding from both side. Lucky you clear things up and the thread become a mess again. :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!