A vietnamese artist was invited to Chuang 2022

• Vietnamese girls should come to Girls Planet 999 or Produce Japan!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We got Hanbin as the first ever vietnamese trainee on I-Land, so that could happen on GP 999 as well. But that girl must live in Korea, Japan or China.

nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

Aha okey thanks for the correction.

There is one girl who is strongly rumored to has become a trainee in Korea. One of the girls from Hanbin's dance group. This was from last year, so she either joining GP 999 or I-Land season 2.

External Content twitter.com

• Ex-Lime member Ivone. She declined because of the South-China sea issue between China and Vietnam.

base64-1620035584889854721240.png

I'm sad that she won't be going and she would have been a great representative but she is doing what she feels is right so all support from my end.

I think it's a really good sign that she was asked. Chuang is pretty big and they thought well enough of her to ask. So Vietnamese idols are being noticed.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I'm sad that she won't be going and she would have been a great representative but she is doing what she feels is right so all support from my end.

I think it's a really good sign that she was asked. Chuang is pretty big and they thought well enough of her to ask. So Vietnamese idols are being noticed.

I'm surprised they even asked a vietnamese to join, considering the sensitive issue of the vietnamese islands China still claims as theirs. This issue is already being spread in vietnamese news outlets, and I think many viets will support Ivone. I think now it's more than less likely to ever see a vietnamese in CPOP, unless one of the sides back down on their claims. Best probably scenario as you and I have talked before, is a viet-hoa revealing he/her vietnamese origin. But again, don't think they will be received that great in Vietnam, since they have to follow the CCP's claim of Huong and Truong Sa.

• VVisual

Related to this topic, I think vietnamese should try joining taiwanese shows. Less political pressure to say this and that, because Taiwan is a free society compare to mainland China. You have Tu Du Dung and Cat Thanh Vu who could embrace their vietnamese side freely. The show they were on, DD52 already going with a boy version

And they still hinting on a second season for DD52. Why not try that out?

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• I'm surprised they even asked a vietnamese to join, considering the sensitive issue of the vietnamese islands China still claims as theirs. This issue is already being spread in vietnamese news outlets, and I think many viets will support Ivone. I think now it's more than less likely to ever see a vietnamese in CPOP, unless one of the sides back down on their claims. Best probably scenario as you and I have talked before, is a viet-hoa revealing he/her vietnamese origin. But again, don't think they will be received that great in Vietnam, since they have to follow the CCP's claim of Huong and Truong Sa.

It both surprising and not surprising at the same time. Surprised a bigger company wouldn't take the politics into account. Not surprising in that there are Vietnamese songs going viral in Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok) so they seem pretty accepting.

These political things are just a mess in Asia. But with Planet999, Chuang 2021 and INTO1 and Chuang 2022 (reports of Korean trainees), things are moving towards international groups in Asia. I just hope Vietnamese has some representation. Hopefully it comes soon in the form of Planet999 or more likely I-Land S2 (BH has a female member of Hanbin's former cover crew in training.)

• I think it's a good opportunity. Especially since there really isn't a lot of opportunities elsewhere. (BTW, Cat is absolutely stunning -- the kind of visual that can make an impact.)

But the truth is DD52 is really of a different tier than YWY and Chuang in the world of CPOP especially among the international crowd.

• I think it's a good opportunity. Especially since there really isn't a lot of opportunities elsewhere. (BTW, Cat is absolutely stunning -- the kind of visual that can make an impact.)

But the truth is DD52 is really of a different tier than YWY and Chuang in the world of CPOP especially among the international crowd.

Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

• Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

True, if we can get a large proportion of Vietnamese interested it would be a win since gaining notice at home is the biggest step forward.

• True, if we can get a large proportion of Vietnamese interested it would be a win since gaining notice at home is the biggest step forward.

Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

photo2021-05-0310-40-04-16200135060201650800218.jpg

base64-16200136088661814951131.png

• Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

Wow. She's pretty! I don't know her but is she a trainee with am agency?

I've always wanted to see a Vietnamese in Chuang or YWY and here there are two who were invited but declined!

With both declining, I find it hard for any other to accept without getting a big backlash so it is unlikely we'll see a Vietnamese in 2022.

Politics always seem to come in between my Chinese and Vietnamese roots. My grandparents were forced out of Vietnam because they were Hoa. Vietnamese at a Chinese survival show would have felt something of a healing to me. It would have been so incredible rooting on two Vietnamese trainees. at Chuang.

• Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

Who is Nguyễn Hồng Khanh ? Is she a singer ? I have never heard her name.

The People's Republic of China claims 75% of the South China Sea.

The Republic of China claims less territory in the South China Sea compared to the People's Republic of China so it would be less negative if Ivone Diệu Linh joins a survival singing show in the Republic of China rather than the People's Republic of China.

1*UGLwI88i4Ucl-l2THj-fPA.png

Another hypothesis of mine is that they try to test the Vietnamese people to see how loyal they are towards their own country by sending them invitations as a test.

• She's a IG influencer as far as I know. She deleted her IG story, but someone posted it on facebook, where she asked them to delete it too. You're right, it seems very sensitive the politic and history between Vietnam and Korea. It seems vietnamese only have two viable choices: Either stay home, develope their own music like they are doing now or trying to audition to Kpop.

Hm, not a impossible theory.

• nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

Official statement was applicants might be contracted to a company from one of the 3 countries. Secondary tie has not been mentioned.

Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

Have you watched the show? It's super underwhelming in various ways. No one can save that show unless the format is completely changed. And, groups formed through the shows are nugu. The only relevant girl group from Taiwan is AKB48 Team TP.

Surprised a bigger company wouldn't take the politics into account. Not surprising in that there are Vietnamese songs going viral in Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok) so they seem pretty accepting.

Hopefully it comes soon in the form of Planet999 or more likely I-Land S2 (BH has a female member of Hanbin's former cover crew in training.)

I won't be surprised that the Chinese public is careless to Vietnam political wise to the point of being unaware that the political dispute exists.

What an exaggeration, from being a K-pop trainee to being a trainee of HYBE. Nothing suggests that she is/was a trainee of HYBE/Big Hit. Source/HYBE is rumored having Korean, American, Australian, Chinese and Japanese trainees, no Viet.

Wow. She's pretty! I don't know her but is she a trainee with am agency?

Did you look into the application form? The height and even the length of leg were asked. The Chinese is possibly even more heightist than the Korean. She had no chance with that body.

She clearly promoted some products on her IG. No company will let its trainee do so.

• What an exaggeration, from being a K-pop trainee to being a trainee of HYBE. Nothing suggests that she is/was a trainee of HYBE/Big Hit. Source/HYBE is rumored having Korean, American, Australian, Chinese and Japanese trainees, no Viet.

Did you look into the application form? The height and even the length of leg were asked. The Chinese is possibly even more heightist than the Korean. She had no chance with that body.

She clearly promoted some products on her IG. No company will let its trainee do so.

Why is it an exaggeration? She comes from Hanbin's dance cover crew. It is reasonable that BH also looked at her as well.

Hong Khanh's body looks pretty fine to me. How the hell can you tell she has no chance with that body?

Yes, I know the Chinese Produces have generally taller girls but there is nothing in those pictures that show that she is short in anyway. Her proportions are pretty IMO.

And no, I haven't seen leg length on the application, at least not on the ones I saw:

DAB1C60A-D9CD-43FD-81B1-C689A63AE0F6.jpeg

F8514FF7-63D7-4A1D-869F-0DF52D0395B0.jpeg

• Don't waste your time with that pathetic troll. He's infamous for shading vietnamese and Vietnam in every way he can. I thought I was negative to a lot of things, but that thing even beats me in that department lol. Put it in the ignore list where it belongs like I did. Just a waste of time of discussing with a ''person'' like that.

• How is it any logical to assume 2 persons are recruited by the same agency simply because they belonged to the same dance crew? They were just 2 different individuals. No info whatever if she ever auditioned to Big Hit nor if she ever been spotted near Big Hit office. Have you seen any rumor if Big Hit has had any female Viet trainee? Neither I have seen Big Hit ever recruited SEA female trainees before and after the Plus Global project. Lisa and Bambam belonged to the same dance crew too, not like Lisa was ever recruited by JYP, neither Bambam by YG.

That Viet net idol clearly fell short of 160 cm, closer to 155. How could not you tell from her body proportion? The size of her head to her body and the length of her arms suggested how short she was. Find some photos of girls at 160-170cm height in similar poses and observe the difference. Head to body proportion varies with body height.

The length of leg was there in the photo posted by Uni909. Look closely on the upper half of the document.

• I respect these women so much for standing up for what's right. They need to cast more Viet people instead of chinese on these kpop shows.

I am not shocked they only liked picking pro china countries for Chuang. Seeing Cuba and Russia included is VERY telling imo. Also notice how Korea was blacklisted from that show. Thailand government is knee deep in chinese meddling so i am not shocked they casted some half white celebrities from there

• I respect these women so much for standing up for what's right. They need to cast more Viet people instead of chinese on these kpop shows.

I am not shocked they only liked picking pro china countries for Chuang. Seeing Cuba and Russia included is VERY telling imo. Also notice how Korea was blacklisted from that show. Thailand government is knee deep in chinese meddling so i am not shocked they casted some half white celebrities from there

Eh, Vietnam is communist as well. My grandparents were forced out as refugees because they were Hoa, because of their ethnicity. They still spoke Vietnamese to my parents who grew up in the states despite being treated like shit by the Vietnamese communists. So Viet cong is no better. And Russia and Cuba are political allies of the Viet Cong as well.

Japan provided far more trainees than Thailand so please stop. I don't want a pissing match between on my Vietnamese and my Chinese roots. My grandparents and parents still feel Vietnamese though the Vietnamese communist government had rejected them. Because of them, I still feel Vietnamese and take interest in Vietnamese culture and artists. Staying away from politics is the only way I can reconcile being both Viet and Chinese.

I've said to my grandfather when I was a kid as to why we should still see ourselves as Vietnamese as well when Vietnam kicked him and our whole family out saying we are not Vietnamese and he said the Viet Cong don't have the right to determine who is Vietnamese. I put that statement to heart otherwise I would have dropped the Vietnamese side a long time ago. I personally think the Vietnamese government is shit for what they've done to my grandparents' generation and for being communist and keeping Vietnam poor. But they ain't going to tell me who I am.

• Eh, Vietnam is communist as well. My grandparents were forced out as refugees because they were Hoa, because of their ethnicity. They still spoke Vietnamese to my parents who grew up in the states despite being treated like shit by the Vietnamese communists. So Viet cong is no better. And Russia and Cuba are political allies of the Viet Cong as well.

Japan provided far more trainees than Thailand so please stop. I don't want a pissing match between on my Vietnamese and my Chinese roots. My grandparents and parents still feel Vietnamese though the Vietnamese communist government had rejected them. Because of them, I still feel Vietnamese and take interest in Vietnamese culture and artists. Staying away from politics is the only way I can reconcile being both Viet and Chinese.

I've said to my grandfather when I was a kid as to why we should still see ourselves as Vietnamese as well when Vietnam kicked him and our whole family out saying we are not Vietnamese and he said the Viet Cong don't have the right to determine who is Vietnamese. I put that statement to heart otherwise I would have dropped the Vietnamese side a long time ago. I personally think the Vietnamese government is shit for what they've done to my grandparents' generation and for being communist and keeping Vietnam poor. But they ain't going to tell me who I am.

Both of my grandparents have Chinese and Vietnamese ancestors.

Officially, we are only Vietnamese ethnicity in Vietnam because we know the history the negative history between the Vietnamese and the Chinese but my entire family acknowledge that we are Vietnamese and Chinese in reality.

So as we are officially kinh, we never got any problem due to our ethnicities.

Staying away from politics is the only way for you to "reconcile" being both Vietnamese and Chinese ?

I am Chinese and Vietnamese.

I will never say that I am neither of those because it is who I am.

My entire family and I are against the fact that the People's Republic of China take over 75% of the South China Sea.

You can divide the South China Sea equally instead of letting only one State take over 75% the South China Sea.

It is just a simple question of logic.

• Your family had to hide being Chinese to survive in Vietnam. You can't come out and say you are partially Chinese in Vietnam.

My family were forced out in boats. Many, many of our people died in those days because of the Vietnamese government.

On my mother side, her family was from Hanoi. Nearly all of her extended family were forced out as refugees directly to China. My mom's dad spent years trying to find his relatives in China. He was finally able to do so in the 1990s. But the families are so far apart and separated that they lost touch again. One side became Chinese and the other became American.

So if I let politics come into play I would despise the Vietnamese government a lot more because those fucking islands mean a lot less to me than what Vietnamese government had done to my family.

(To be perfectly honest, I'm nauseous at the fact that your family have to hide being hoa. You say you will never say you are neither one of those. But that is meaningless when your family claim to be kinh officially. )

• Everybody know that we have Chinese in our district but they never said to the authorities that we have Chinese origins and it is not meaningless to say that we are Chinese and Vietnamese with the common people because in reality between Chinese people, we can ask each other help because we are Chinese and we are living in a foreign country.

There are some civilians living on those islands.

I talk about the water borders that are very important if you are a fisherman and you don't want to get shot and killed by a sea army which already happened to some fishermen.

If they can't fish on those areas because of the fact that the People's Republic of China claim 75% of the South China Sea, those fishermen can't survive and feed their family.

Then, the price of fish will be higher for the Vietnamese, Malaysians and Filipinos.

Once the People's Republic of China has taken over the islands, they can build bases on those islands then they can claim 80% or 90% of the South China Sea, little by little by taking islands and building military bases little by little.

Remember how the People's Republic of China invaded East Turkestan and Tibet after they took the most of the territories little by little under the control of the Chinese nationalist army in Mainland China ?

My father is a political refugee who fled Communist Vietnam by boat after that North Vietnam took over South Vietnam.

My father fled Communist Vietnam as a boat people because he didn't want to be enroll into the Vietnamese communist army which is pro-Soviet Union to invade Communist Cambodia under Pol Pot which was pro-People's Republic of China.

One of big brothers of my father went to a re-education camp because he was a pilot in the South Vietnamese army.

My father's family had to pay him to get him out of that concentration camp. My uncle was super thin due to malnutrition.

The father of my mother lost one of his two buildings to the Vietnamese communists who took over it to transform it into a pig house.

During World War II, the Japanese fascists killed my entire family who stayed in China from the side of the father of my mother.

I don't like the Vietnamese communist party and the Chinese communist party.

I don't like the communists, the fascists and the religious extremists.

• "Everybody know that we have Chinese in our district but they never said to the authorities that we have Chinese origins"

That is exactly why I wouldn't pick a side here and don't want to go into politics. The well-being of your family is dependent on no one reporting your ethnicity to the fucking Vietnamese authorities.

• "Everybody know that we have Chinese in our district but they never said to the authorities that we have Chinese origins"

That is exactly why I wouldn't pick a side here and don't want to go into politics. The well-being of your family is dependent on no one reporting your ethnicity to the fucking Vietnamese authorities.

There is 99.99% that nobody will report it to the Vietnamese authorities and even if they do, there is 99.99% that nothing negative will happen to my family nowadays.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• So Viet cong is no better.

Did the Viet cong cover up the origins of a deadly virus thats killing everyone??? No

Did the Viet cong prop up the Khmer rouge that committed one of the largest genocides in Southeast Asia??? No, China did that. They wanted to pull another "Cultural Revolution"

Did the Viet cong save the khmer people from the Khmer Rouge despite China being against this?? Yes

China is the greater evil. A filipino diplomat just the other day cursed them out because they won't take their warships and leave the waters. They are preparing to invade Taiwan soon. We need to stop them at all costs!

Japan provided far more trainees than Thailand so please stop. I don't want a pissing match between on my Vietnamese and my Chinese roots. Staying away from politics is the only way I can reconcile being both Viet and Chinese.

weren't they close to kicking out those Japanese trainees from Avex for the Taiwan fiasco??? You can't say "lets stay away from politics" when China makes everything political in the first place.

i'm fully southeast asian, but even if i was part chinese. it would not stop me from speaking out against them. there are Chinese people who are fighting against the CCP as well https://twitter.com/Horror_Zoo

• Viet Cong killed millions by bringing war to south Vietnam. They killed hundreds of thousands of my people by forcing them onto boats after collecting all their valuables. Forcing them out as refugees and scattering families all over the world.

Guess what, China haven't actually attacked Taiwan yet when it is the same fucking situation as North and South Vietnam. The Viet Cong attacked South Vietnam and created death and poverty for millions. They attacked Saigon and destroyed my parents' families. Both China and Taiwan are now many fucking times wealthier than Vietnam because that war never actually occurred but the Viet Cong attack on South Vietnam did.

Viet Cong kept Vietnam poor and backwards when China, Thailand and the rest of Asia were getting rich. This is the main reason why those KPOP shows cast Chinese instead of Viets. They also cast Thais when Vietnamese visuals and culture are much closer to Korea's. You can thank the Viet Cong for making an economic backwater that is only now catching up.

You are trying to pin a fucking virus on China and Chinese people which is what the white racists are doing in the West. We are being attacked here because of it. Many SEAsians were hurt because of idiots like you trying to blame a virus on a people -- including a Hmong girl who was raped and murdered while being called a chink and a Burmese family slashed because the racist thought they were Chinese. You are fucking idiot piece of shit.

9CD8871D-F8C8-4CD0-8322-48A1E068801C.jpeg

So fuck you for bringing politics into a thread about music and idols which should be bringing Asians together. (Well, it is bringing Japanese, Thais and Chinese together anyways. Probably Koreans too in 2022. )

• Viet Cong killed millions by bringing war to south Vietnam. They killed hundreds of thousands of my people by forcing them onto boats after collecting all their valuables. Forcing them out as refugees and scattering families all over the world.

and you know who supported the viet cong??? CHINA. Cause they didn't want democracy near their borders. same thing happened in North Korea vs South Korea. Stop rewriting history and spinning it in a positive light for China. China only stop supporting them when Vietnam backstabbed them to stop the Khmer genocide!

Viet Cong kept Vietnam poor and backwards when China, Thailand and the rest of Asia were getting rich. You can thank the Viet Cong for making an economic backwater that is only now catching up.

of course blame them and not the centuries of Chinese oppression that happened before that (the original hieroglyphic viet language was erased by the chinese btw!). and you are still ignoring that china was the one that helped the communist in Vietnam come into power. The CCP tried to propped up dictators that would give them preferential treatment in practically ALL the SEA countries neighboring left of Vietnam, right up to Myanmar too!

This is the main reason why those KPOP shows cast Chinese instead of Viets. They also cast Thais when Vietnamese visuals and culture are much closer to Korea's.

They cast Chinese idols because of behind the scenes investments. its even happening in the k dramas where they tried to rewrite historical dramas to favor the chinese narrative. And of course they had to cancel one because korean people dragged it so much.

and nah, there are plenty of Viet people who have a Southeast Asian look too https://www.instagram.com/patmew.x2x/

https://www.instagram.com/michellephan/?hl=en

but they tend to get erased in favor of the mixed viet chinese in the North. Even looking at SGO48 knetizens can see the unique southeast asian traits in the members https://www.knetizen.com/vietn…ing-izones-teaser-photos/

also Viet culture being similar (which is closer to China, not korea) / thai culture being different is irrelevant tbh. They hire korean americans who speak english and come from americanized backgrounds. So what was the point of bringing that up unless you feel more important grouping yourself with a more relevant country?? And being indian influenced isn't a bad thing. Even the Korean language was influenced by Tamil.

You are trying to pin a fucking virus on China and Chinese people which is what the white racists are doing in the West. We are being attacked here because of it. Many SEAsians were hurt because of idiots like you trying to blame a virus on a people -- including a Hmong girl who was raped and murdered while being called a chink and a Burmese family slashed because the racist thought they were Chinese. You are fucking idiot piece of shit.

Pin??? its a fact that the virus came from a Wuhan Lab. When a doctor tried to warn people, china arrested him. The virus outbreak was pure negligence on the ccp's part.

and these are isolated incidents that happen in the city where violence occurs 10x more often. and these acts are committed by violent criminals who would go after ANYONE whether they were asian or not. The anti asian bill was a move made by democrats who clearly are bought by ccp money.

you mean to tell me months after a rigged election (in favor of a pro china candidate) that magically a bill like this gets passed but decades of anti black violence happens and nothing ever gets done for the black american community??? I'm not stupid to not notice that. Black americans do not have the same money/influence. thats why.

I can speak personally that nothing has happened to me because i don't live in an area of the US that is ridden with crime. And trust me, people have mistaken me for chinese before.

So fuck you for bringing politics into a thread about music and idols which should be bringing Asians together. (Well, it is bringing Japanese, Thais and Chinese together anyways. Probably Koreans too in 2022. )

the ccp made everything political first. So don't blame me for fighting back. Tell them to stop illegally invading the Viet Filipino Sea.

And its a joke you say they are supposed to be bringing everyone together yet they blacklist south koreans and disown anyone who supports Adidas or Taiwan??? Thats a joke. And they don't even cast real thai, they only cast a half white and a pure chinese so bye lol

• Thanks for polluting this thread with the "China Virus" kinds of racist white conspiracy theories. You even piss on Biden and the Anti-Asian Violence Bill which is nothing more a bandaid when Asians have never got ANYTHING before that protected.

Forget it, you're not here to talk pop culture or idols. You're here to push far right (white) political agenda and shade anything Chinese including cultural things like a survival show for goodness sakes. Biased to the point that you are shading a show that had three Japanese and two Thais in the final lineup this year and is going international again in 2022.

• COVID-19 came from Communist China and the Chinese communist party is trying to whitewash history by saying that it didn't came from Communist China otherwhise people will question the management of Mainland China by the Chinese communist party then want to take down the Chinese communist party. If there are ignorant people attacking people who are Chinese in their eyes then it is the fault of their education and not due to a so called racist far-right white supremacist conspiracy. There is politics everywhere even when it come to the music industry.

• COVID-19 came from Communist China and the Chinese communist party is trying to whitewash history by saying that it didn't came from Communist China otherwhise people will question the management of Mainland China by the Chinese communist party then want to take down the Chinese communist party. If there are ignorant people attacking people who are Chinese in their eyes then it is the fault of their education and not due to a so called racist far-right white supremacist conspiracy. There is politics everywhere even when it come to the music industry.

Not really, the virus was found earlier in other places like Italy and Brazil. The outbreak was from China but origin still unknown. If it did come from a lab, most likely it came from Fort Detrick. Its funny self hating and wasp worshipping Chinese think they can suck up to white people by spreading virus conspiracy will keep them exempt from being attacked. Nobody will care if you hate China. Racist will attack you because of your Asian face.

• Not really, the virus was found earlier in other places like Italy and Brazil. The outbreak was from China but origin still unknown. If it did come from a lab, most likely it came from Fort Detrick. Its funny self hating and wasp worshipping Chinese think they can suck up to white people by spreading virus conspiracy will keep them exempt from being attacked. Nobody will care if you hate China. Racist will attack you because of your Asian face.

I don't hate China. I don't like the Chinese communist party. The Chinese communist party will try to impute their propaganda in the mind of people that if you don't like the Chinese communist party then you don't like the Chinese people and China. I don't worship white people.

• I don't hate China. I don't like the Chinese communist party. The Chinese communist party will try to impute their propaganda in the mind of people that if you don't like the Chinese communist party then you don't like the Chinese people and China. I don't worship white people.

This is the same propaganda mindset by anti China people. Communist Party of China represents China. It includes all aspect of Chinese people, including taxi drivers, teachers, nurses, farmers, scientists, athletes, celebrities, etc. When you say you don't like CPC, it means you don't like all those Chinese people. Not all members of the CPC works for the Chinese government, which composes of over 400 million people from all of Chinese society. It's the same excuse use every time to spread Anti China propaganda. If you don't hate China or Chinese people, stop spreading anti China propaganda, especially relating to the virus. It contributes to the rise in anti Asian violence and racism. You won't be exempt if you are Asian no matter what your political beliefs are.

• This is the same propaganda mindset by anti China people. Communist Party of China represents China. It includes all aspect of Chinese people, including taxi drivers, teachers, nurses, farmers, scientists, athletes, celebrities, etc. When you say you don't like CPC, it means you don't like all those Chinese people. Not all members of the CPC works for the Chinese government, which composes of over 400 million people from all of Chinese society. It's the same excuse use every time to spread Anti China propaganda. If you don't hate China or Chinese people, stop spreading anti China propaganda, especially relating to the virus. It contributes to the rise in anti Asian violence and racism. You won't be exempt if you are Asian no matter what your political beliefs are.

Sorry, the Chinese communist party doesn't represent the Chinese people and China. Chinese people are Chinese people. A political party is a political party. You are brainwashed by the Chinese communist party. If I said you that I prefer the Chinese nationalist party or the the Democratic Progressive Party in the Republic of China rather than the Chinese communist party of the People's Republic of China, does it mean that I am against the Chinese communist party so that I am against the Chinese people and China ? No. The Chinese communist party is only a political party like there are many political parties around the world.

• Sorry, the Chinese communist party doesn't represent the Chinese people and China. Chinese people are Chinese people. A political party is a political party. You are brainwashed by the Chinese communist party. If I said you that I prefer the Chinese nationalist party or the the Democratic Progressive Party in the Republic of China rather than the Chinese communist party of the People's Republic of China, does it mean that I am against the Chinese communist party so that I am against the Chinese people and China ? No. The Chinese communist party is only a political party like there are many political parties around the world.

The government represents the people. That's what the government is for. Chinese government is lead by CPC, which composes of Chinese people who loves and cares for China, not quislings and uncle toms from KMT or DDP. If you support those parties, it means you support Taiwan's independence, which all real Chinese from China and overseas opposes. I think you are the one that is brainwashed here. CPC and Chinese government works for the Chinese people. If they don't, they will be overthrown just like KMT. Simple as that. CPC already lift 800 million out of poverty. If you are against that, I don't have anything to say.

• The government represents the people. That's what the government is for. Chinese government is lead by CPC, which composes of Chinese people who loves and cares for China, not quislings and uncle toms from KMT or DDP. If you support those parties, it means you support Taiwan's independence, which all real Chinese from China and overseas opposes. I think you are the one that is brainwashed here. CPC and Chinese government works for the Chinese people. If they don't, they will be overthrown just like KMT. Simple as that. CPC already lift 800 million out of poverty. If you are against that, I don't have anything to say.

I care for the Chinese people and the China. Mainland China could have become as developped as the Republic of China if they were still under control of the Republic of China. The Chinese communist party are a bunch of liars, murderers and thieves who care more about themselve than the people. The Chinese Nationalist Party and the Democratic Progressive Party of the Republic of China care more about the Chinese people than then Chinese communist party of the People's Republic of China.

• I care for the Chinese people and the China. Mainland China could have become as developped as the Republic of China if they were still under control of the Republic of China. The Chinese communist party are a bunch of liars, murderers and thieves who care more about themselve than the people. The Chinese Nationalist Party and the Democratic Progressive Party of the Republic of China care more about the Chinese people than then Chinese communist party of the People's Republic of China.

Every you said about the CCP could be applied to Viet Cong. The big difference is China is far wealthier under the CCP than Vietnam is under the VC. Maybe if the Republic of Vietnam wasn't attacked and swallowed up by the VC it would be as wealthy as Taiwan is today?

Just leave them both out of a threads on pop culture. It's fucking stupid to bring your political views into this.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!