A vietnamese artist was invited to Chuang 2022

• Vietnamese girls should come to Girls Planet 999 or Produce Japan!

• We got Hanbin as the first ever vietnamese trainee on I-Land, so that could happen on GP 999 as well. But that girl must live in Korea, Japan or China.

nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

• nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

Aha okey thanks for the correction.

There is one girl who is strongly rumored to has become a trainee in Korea. One of the girls from Hanbin's dance group. This was from last year, so she either joining GP 999 or I-Land season 2.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ex-Lime member Ivone. She declined because of the South-China sea issue between China and Vietnam.

base64-1620035584889854721240.png

I'm sad that she won't be going and she would have been a great representative but she is doing what she feels is right so all support from my end.

I think it's a really good sign that she was asked. Chuang is pretty big and they thought well enough of her to ask. So Vietnamese idols are being noticed.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I'm sad that she won't be going and she would have been a great representative but she is doing what she feels is right so all support from my end.

I think it's a really good sign that she was asked. Chuang is pretty big and they thought well enough of her to ask. So Vietnamese idols are being noticed.

I'm surprised they even asked a vietnamese to join, considering the sensitive issue of the vietnamese islands China still claims as theirs. This issue is already being spread in vietnamese news outlets, and I think many viets will support Ivone. I think now it's more than less likely to ever see a vietnamese in CPOP, unless one of the sides back down on their claims. Best probably scenario as you and I have talked before, is a viet-hoa revealing he/her vietnamese origin. But again, don't think they will be received that great in Vietnam, since they have to follow the CCP's claim of Huong and Truong Sa.

• VVisual

Related to this topic, I think vietnamese should try joining taiwanese shows. Less political pressure to say this and that, because Taiwan is a free society compare to mainland China. You have Tu Du Dung and Cat Thanh Vu who could embrace their vietnamese side freely. The show they were on, DD52 already going with a boy version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they still hinting on a second season for DD52. Why not try that out?

• I'm surprised they even asked a vietnamese to join, considering the sensitive issue of the vietnamese islands China still claims as theirs. This issue is already being spread in vietnamese news outlets, and I think many viets will support Ivone. I think now it's more than less likely to ever see a vietnamese in CPOP, unless one of the sides back down on their claims. Best probably scenario as you and I have talked before, is a viet-hoa revealing he/her vietnamese origin. But again, don't think they will be received that great in Vietnam, since they have to follow the CCP's claim of Huong and Truong Sa.

It both surprising and not surprising at the same time. Surprised a bigger company wouldn't take the politics into account. Not surprising in that there are Vietnamese songs going viral in Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok) so they seem pretty accepting.

These political things are just a mess in Asia. But with Planet999, Chuang 2021 and INTO1 and Chuang 2022 (reports of Korean trainees), things are moving towards international groups in Asia. I just hope Vietnamese has some representation. Hopefully it comes soon in the form of Planet999 or more likely I-Land S2 (BH has a female member of Hanbin's former cover crew in training.)

• I think it's a good opportunity. Especially since there really isn't a lot of opportunities elsewhere. (BTW, Cat is absolutely stunning -- the kind of visual that can make an impact.)

But the truth is DD52 is really of a different tier than YWY and Chuang in the world of CPOP especially among the international crowd.

• I think it's a good opportunity. Especially since there really isn't a lot of opportunities elsewhere. (BTW, Cat is absolutely stunning -- the kind of visual that can make an impact.)

But the truth is DD52 is really of a different tier than YWY and Chuang in the world of CPOP especially among the international crowd.

Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

• Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

True, if we can get a large proportion of Vietnamese interested it would be a win since gaining notice at home is the biggest step forward.

• True, if we can get a large proportion of Vietnamese interested it would be a win since gaining notice at home is the biggest step forward.

Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

photo2021-05-0310-40-04-16200135060201650800218.jpg

base64-16200136088661814951131.png

• Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

Wow. She's pretty! I don't know her but is she a trainee with am agency?

I've always wanted to see a Vietnamese in Chuang or YWY and here there are two who were invited but declined!

With both declining, I find it hard for any other to accept without getting a big backlash so it is unlikely we'll see a Vietnamese in 2022.

Politics always seem to come in between my Chinese and Vietnamese roots. My grandparents were forced out of Vietnam because they were Hoa. Vietnamese at a Chinese survival show would have felt something of a healing to me. It would have been so incredible rooting on two Vietnamese trainees. at Chuang.

• Btw, another vietnamese got invited, but she also declined for the same reason as Ivone. Hm, maybe there is chance to see one viet in Chuang 2022, despite the political issue. Seeing how persistant Tencent is trying to recruit vietnamese now.

Who is Nguyễn Hồng Khanh ? Is she a singer ? I have never heard her name.

The People's Republic of China claims 75% of the South China Sea.

The Republic of China claims less territory in the South China Sea compared to the People's Republic of China so it would be less negative if Ivone Diệu Linh joins a survival singing show in the Republic of China rather than the People's Republic of China.

1*UGLwI88i4Ucl-l2THj-fPA.png

Another hypothesis of mine is that they try to test the Vietnamese people to see how loyal they are towards their own country by sending them invitations as a test.

• She's a IG influencer as far as I know. She deleted her IG story, but someone posted it on facebook, where she asked them to delete it too. You're right, it seems very sensitive the politic and history between Vietnam and Korea. It seems vietnamese only have two viable choices: Either stay home, develope their own music like they are doing now or trying to audition to Kpop.

Hm, not a impossible theory.

• nope, it was confirmed that the trainee only need to have some 'ties' or her agency need to have some 'ties' to the agency from one of those three countries

Official statement was applicants might be contracted to a company from one of the 3 countries. Secondary tie has not been mentioned.

Yeah DD52 is less stellar than YWYW/Chuang. They struggle with views as well, but that probably has with Taiwan being a small country with 23 million. BUT, if they can recruit a vietnamese living in Vietnam, that can boost interest and views greatly from Vietnam. Taiwan and Vietnam has a good relationship business wise, despite them not recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country. Better than mainland China. So I don't see any problems having vietnamese on these shows.

Have you watched the show? It's super underwhelming in various ways. No one can save that show unless the format is completely changed. And, groups formed through the shows are nugu. The only relevant girl group from Taiwan is AKB48 Team TP.

Surprised a bigger company wouldn't take the politics into account. Not surprising in that there are Vietnamese songs going viral in Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok) so they seem pretty accepting.

Hopefully it comes soon in the form of Planet999 or more likely I-Land S2 (BH has a female member of Hanbin's former cover crew in training.)

I won't be surprised that the Chinese public is careless to Vietnam political wise to the point of being unaware that the political dispute exists.

What an exaggeration, from being a K-pop trainee to being a trainee of HYBE. Nothing suggests that she is/was a trainee of HYBE/Big Hit. Source/HYBE is rumored having Korean, American, Australian, Chinese and Japanese trainees, no Viet.

Wow. She's pretty! I don't know her but is she a trainee with am agency?

Did you look into the application form? The height and even the length of leg were asked. The Chinese is possibly even more heightist than the Korean. She had no chance with that body.

She clearly promoted some products on her IG. No company will let its trainee do so.

• What an exaggeration, from being a K-pop trainee to being a trainee of HYBE. Nothing suggests that she is/was a trainee of HYBE/Big Hit. Source/HYBE is rumored having Korean, American, Australian, Chinese and Japanese trainees, no Viet.

Did you look into the application form? The height and even the length of leg were asked. The Chinese is possibly even more heightist than the Korean. She had no chance with that body.

She clearly promoted some products on her IG. No company will let its trainee do so.

Why is it an exaggeration? She comes from Hanbin's dance cover crew. It is reasonable that BH also looked at her as well.

Hong Khanh's body looks pretty fine to me. How the hell can you tell she has no chance with that body?

Yes, I know the Chinese Produces have generally taller girls but there is nothing in those pictures that show that she is short in anyway. Her proportions are pretty IMO.

And no, I haven't seen leg length on the application, at least not on the ones I saw:

• Don't waste your time with that pathetic troll. He's infamous for shading vietnamese and Vietnam in every way he can. I thought I was negative to a lot of things, but that thing even beats me in that department lol. Put it in the ignore list where it belongs like I did. Just a waste of time of discussing with a ''person'' like that.

• How is it any logical to assume 2 persons are recruited by the same agency simply because they belonged to the same dance crew? They were just 2 different individuals. No info whatever if she ever auditioned to Big Hit nor if she ever been spotted near Big Hit office. Have you seen any rumor if Big Hit has had any female Viet trainee? Neither I have seen Big Hit ever recruited SEA female trainees before and after the Plus Global project. Lisa and Bambam belonged to the same dance crew too, not like Lisa was ever recruited by JYP, neither Bambam by YG.

That Viet net idol clearly fell short of 160 cm, closer to 155. How could not you tell from her body proportion? The size of her head to her body and the length of her arms suggested how short she was. Find some photos of girls at 160-170cm height in similar poses and observe the difference. Head to body proportion varies with body height.

The length of leg was there in the photo posted by Uni909. Look closely on the upper half of the document.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!