A vietnamese artist was invited to Chuang 2022

• I care for the Chinese people and the China. Mainland China could have become as developped as the Republic of China if they were still under control of the Republic of China. The Chinese communist party are a bunch of liars, murderers and thieves who care more about themselve than the people. The Chinese Nationalist Party and the Democratic Progressive Party of the Republic of China care more about the Chinese people than then Chinese communist party of the People's Republic of China.

Thanks for showing your true colors. KMT was responsible for 60+ million deaths and 120+ million homeless during Republic of China. KMT allowed USA to give Diaoyu Islands to Japan, allowed Japan to take Manchuria without a fight, allowed Mongolia to become independent, allowed millions to suffer while taking all the foreign aid for themselves. KMT took all the gold and money from 400 million people and wasted in in Taiwan without developing anything valuable in return. DDP are anti China party, made up of Japanese uncle toms and Chinese quislings. They are dechinasizing Taiwan at the moment. They even call Chinese people 支那, chinks. They built a shrine worshiping Japanese war criminals. Taiwan is the only place in the world who keeps calling Wuhan virus or Chinese virus. They sure do love Chinese as much as you do. Not sure if you truly believe that or just pretending. Are you part of the falun gong cult by any chance? They spread the same propaganda as you.

China under CPC lifted 800 million out of poverty, turned China from 7th poorest country to second largest economy in the world, developed China into a military superpower, sports powerhouse, top infrastructure in the world, top high speed train system in the world, top 5g tech, 93%+ support from Chinese people, etc. What have Republic of China done in Taiwan? Becoming a puppet of the US, rampant corruption where you have president smuggling cigarettes but no charges, DDP members running over civilian but no DUI charges, gangsters part of the government, crumbling infrastructure due to corruption, water shortages due to corruption, buying radioactive food from Japan and ractopamine pork from US without a care for people's health, censoring TV channels and people because they don't follow independence agenda, promote racism against mainland Chinese, spreading fake news on Chinese people and China like the virus conspiracy, so and much more. It's so obvious you are one of those anti China trolls pretending to love Chinese people and China.

• Thanks for showing your true colors. KMT was responsible for 60+ million deaths and 120+ million homeless during Republic of China. KMT allowed USA to give Diaoyu Islands to Japan, allowed Japan to take Manchuria without a fight, allowed Mongolia to become independent, allowed millions to suffer while taking all the foreign aid for themselves. KMT took all the gold and money from 400 million people and wasted in in Taiwan without developing anything valuable in return. DDP are anti China party, made up of Japanese uncle toms and Chinese quislings. They are dechinasizing Taiwan at the moment. They even call Chinese people 支那, chinks. They built a shrine worshiping Japanese war criminals. Taiwan is the only place in the world who keeps calling Wuhan virus or Chinese virus. They sure do love Chinese as much as you do. Not sure if you truly believe that or just pretending. Are you part of the falun gong cult by any chance? They spread the same propaganda as you.

China under CPC lifted 800 million out of poverty, turned China from 7th poorest country to second largest economy in the world, developed China into a military superpower, sports powerhouse, top infrastructure in the world, top high speed train system in the world, top 5g tech, 93%+ support from Chinese people, etc. What have Republic of China done in Taiwan? Becoming a puppet of the US, rampant corruption where you have president smuggling cigarettes but no charges, DDP members running over civilian but no DUI charges, gangsters part of the government, crumbling infrastructure due to corruption, water shortages due to corruption, buying radioactive food from Japan and ractopamine pork from US without a care for people's health, censoring TV channels and people because they don't follow independence agenda, promote racism against mainland Chinese, spreading fake news on Chinese people and China like the virus conspiracy, so and much more. It's so obvious you are one of those anti China trolls pretending to love Chinese people and China.

I am not part of the Falun Gong.

The Chinese communist party is responsible for the deaths of more than 70 million people.

The communists around the world are responisble for more the deaths of more than 100 million people.

Saying that the Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the Republic of Vietnam, the Khmer Republic, the Kingdom of Laos, North Yemen and the Federal Republic of Germany are puppets of the United States are typical communist propaganda lies.

Mongolia is supposed to be independent.

Why should Mongolia be part of China ?

The People's Republic of China censor much more than the Republic of China.

The Republic of China is a democratic State while the People's Republic of China is a communist dictatorship.

The health safety in the Republic of China is much more safer than the health safety in the People's Republic of China.

The Chinese Nationalist party had a lot of corruption in the past and killed a lot people but the Chinese communist party is way more corrupted than the Chinese Nationalist Party and killed more people than the Chinese Nationalist party.

At least, the Chinese Nationalist party managed to transform the Republic of China from a dictatorial State to a democratic State unlike the Chinese communist party.

• Every you said about the CCP could be applied to Viet Cong. The big difference is China is far wealthier under the CCP than Vietnam is under the VC. Maybe if the Republic of Vietnam wasn't attacked and swallowed up by the VC it would be as wealthy as Taiwan is today?

Just leave them both out of a threads on pop culture. It's fucking stupid to bring your political views into this.

Yes, what I said could be applied to Communist Vietnam, Communist Laos, Communist Cuba and every other Communist States that has existed in History.

The Republic of Vietnam would have very probably become a highly developped State such as the Republic of China, the Republic of Korea and the State of Japan if the Republic of Vietnam managed to defend themselve against the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.

• KMT committed way more atrocities than CPC but you still think Republic of China is better, including the made up numbers you provided. KMT lost so many Chinese territory, including Mongolia, but you think they are better and hates CPC for reunifying China. ROC is supposed to be democratic but they censor more than evil CPC and that is better too. Difference is that Republic of China make up lies and gets away with it. Lying in China news will get you arrested. A democratic ROC is even more corrupt than a dictatorship PRC. Eating radioactive food and poisoned pork is healthier because it is democractic? LOL. You even lied about KMT and DPP loving Chinese and China more CPC but I still have not gotten an answer from you. So you claim you are not part of the falun gong. Are you part of 1450?

• KMT committed way more atrocities than CPC but you still think Republic of China is better, including the made up numbers you provided. KMT lost so many Chinese territory, including Mongolia, but you think they are better and hates CPC for reunifying China. ROC is supposed to be democratic but they censor more than evil CPC and that is better too. Difference is that Republic of China make up lies and gets away with it. Lying in China news will get you arrested. A democratic ROC is even more corrupt than a dictatorship PRC. Eating radioactive food and poisoned pork is healthier because it is democractic? LOL. You even lied about KMT and DPP loving Chinese and China more CPC but I still have not gotten an answer from you. So you claim you are not part of the falun gong. Are you part of 1450?

The 70 million deaths due to the Chinese communists came from the book "Mao: the Unknown Story".

The 100 million who died due to communism comes from the book "The Black Book of Communism".

The Republic of China doesn't want to reunify China under a Communist dictatorship but want a unified democratic China.

You didn't answer my question :

"Why should Mongolia be part of China ?"

What is 1450 ?

• Mao the Unknown Story is just another propaganda piece to demonize Chinese leaders. Nothing new. Actual people that got killed by CPC was around 100 thousand. Republic of China led by KMT, was a fascist government that got overthrew by Chinese people led by CPC and founded People's Republic of China or New China. ROC had already ended in the mainland from 1911-1949 that brought the most suffering for Chinese people in history. I have already provided examples of their wrongdoings. In regards to women rights, the best job during the ROC was being a prostitute, and the second was being a mistress. Women under New China hold up half the sky. Even Biden quoted Mao for that. 63% of self made billionaire women are from China. So much women oppression in China right? Mongolia was part of Chinese territory which I have stated earlier so many times but you still failed to understand. Not sure why you still preferred a failed government in the KMT all over again. Only conclusion I can think of is that you want China to be poor and weak just like those self hating and wasp worshiping Chinese.

• Mao the Unknown Story is just another propaganda piece to demonize Chinese leaders. Nothing new. Actual people that got killed by CPC was around 100 thousand. Republic of China led by KMT, was a fascist government that got overthrew by Chinese people led by CPC and founded People's Republic of China or New China. ROC had already ended in the mainland from 1911-1949 that brought the most suffering for Chinese people in history. I have already provided examples of their wrongdoings. In regards to women rights, the best job during the ROC was being a prostitute, and the second was being a mistress. Women under New China hold up half the sky. Even Biden quoted Mao for that. 63% of self made billionaire women are from China. So much women oppression in China right? Mongolia was part of Chinese territory which I have stated earlier so many times but you still failed to understand. Not sure why you still preferred a failed government in the KMT all over again. Only conclusion I can think of is that you want China to be poor and weak just like those self hating and wasp worshiping Chinese.

You know that there was a State called the Mongol Empire who conquered China, massacred and raped countless of Chinese people and other people in Asia and Europe ?

The Mongol Empire was never part of China, it invaded China and massacred countless Chinese people and killed 40 million people in Asia and Europe.

The conquests of the Mongol Empire is the deadliest conflict of the Middle Ages.

The Republic of China led by the Chinese Nationalist party was never a fascist State. That is communist propaganda.

Only 100 000 people killed by the Chinese communist party ? That number is way too low.

Joe Biden has been bribed by the Chinese communist party.

I don't want China to be poor and weak but to be rich and powerful under a unified democratic Chinese State and not under a Chinese communist dictatorship.

• I think you guys better chill out now. Otherwise this thread is going to get locked, and I'm considering contacting the mod if you don't stop. This isn't a political thread.

• Stop lecturing me about history you don't even understand. Mongolia was part of Qing Dynasty. All of territory of the Qing was left to Republic of China but they lost Mongolia and many other territories due to their incompetence. Even Yuan Dynasty, led by Mongols, was just another successive dynasty in Chinese history. Chinese people does not comprise of a single ethnicity. Han is the dominant culture. Every other non Han Chinese dynasties continued the Chinese civilization. That's why Chinese civilization is the only continuous civilization in the world. If ROC was not fascist, they wouldn't have been overthrown. They implemented the longest marshal law in human history when they fled to Taiwan. If that was not fascist enough, you can call whatever you want. Show me proof Biden is bribed or it's just another lie made up by you. A democratic China already failed in the name of the Republic of China. Why do you want China to continue in that death path? Because you want China to be poor and weak. People's Republic of China will exceed USA soon but you don't seem to be happy at all.

• I think you guys better chill out now. Otherwise this thread is going to get locked, and I'm considering contacting the mod if you don't stop. This isn't a political thread.

It's better to lock because too much trolling and politics are toxic for this forum.

• Stop lecturing me about history you don't even understand. Mongolia was part of Qing Dynasty. All of territory of the Qing was left to Republic of China but they lost Mongolia and many other territories due to their incompetence. Even Yuan Dynasty, led by Mongols, was just another successive dynasty in Chinese history. Chinese people does not comprise of a single ethnicity. Han is the dominant culture. Every other non Han Chinese dynasties continued the Chinese civilization. That's why Chinese civilization is the only continuous civilization in the world. If ROC was not fascist, they wouldn't have been overthrown. They implemented the longest marshal law in human history when they fled to Taiwan. If that was not fascist enough, you can call whatever you want. Show me proof Biden is bribed or it's just another lie made up by you. A democratic China already failed in the name of the Republic of China. Why do you want China to continue in that death path? Because you want China to be poor and weak. People's Republic of China will exceed USA soon but you don't seem to be happy at all.

Sorry but the Qing dynasty was a Manchu dynasty and the Yuan dynasty was a Mongol dynasty.

None of them are Chinese dynasties.

One of the slogans from the Chinese was to overthrown the Mongol and Manchu barbarians who conquered China.

This is used as a argument by some Chinese people use to say that all the Korean traditional dress and all the Vietnamese traditional dress are all traditional Chinese dresses is because there is the Chaoxianzu ethnicity who are Koreans and the Gin ethnicity who are Vietnamese living in territories under the control of the People's Republic of China and are officially recognized by that State so they are Chinese. This is non-sense.

It is a political thread as two Vietnamese people refused to join Produce China due to territorial disputes.

• They are Chinese dynasties. They even use Chinese as main language, including other aspects of Chinese culture. I guess you didn't read my post regarding Chinese dynasties succession. Why do you bring up traditional dresses? Some hardcore Koreans claim China copied their dress that sparked controversy. Even Japan do not deny Chinese influence in their culture. Chinese people never claim Koreans or Vietnamese copied their dress. This is just another anti China propaganda piece by Chinese and China loving people like yourself. Again Chinese people does not consist of one ethnicity. You are just a racist claiming other ethnic groups are not Chinese. Are you really Chinese at all? Everything you post is anti China to the max.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!