I think JYPE is putting pressure on ITZY

• SONY is only the distributor, the same as Columbia for BTS in USA, it would be a regular distrib cut %.

JYPE doesnt everything else,

fucking JYP even writes most there songs lol

Isn't Niziu a collab between JYP and Sony? I think they are more than distributor.

On the final episode of the Nizi Project, the debut line-up was revealed to the public. As a recording artist under JYP Entertainment, the group is announced to have partnered with record company Sony Music Japan for album sales and group management during their activities in Japan.

• i don't think so. Twice will renew imo because their strength is them being together; not pursuing solo works. it is best for both jyp and twice that twice renew. Maybe they will comeback less frequently and have more solo gigs like small acting roles and cfs but i think they will prioritize the group first. Also JYP is already planning for new boy group to become huge. The reality show will be featured on SBS which is most watched among all channels in Korea as far as im aware. so they will have huge popularity especially in Korea itself given that JYP and PSY will be the judge both are extremely popular with Korean gp. JYP is also planning a Western girlgroup probably next year and they have a Chinese boygroup too; so i think itzy is doing fine and will do more solo activities in future.

• I honestly kind of get your point.

JYP have been know for being a gg master, with Twice they hit it, so of course you'll expect Itzy to also hit it. So i can feel the pressure there.

• SONY is only the distributor, the same as Columbia for BTS in USA, it would be a regular distrib cut %.

JYPE doesnt everything else,

fucking JYP even writes most there songs lol

i don't think so, i mean it's different situation if u compared BTS in USA being handled by Columbia to NiziU in japan with SONY.

BTS debut first from Big Hit alone not a join project with 2 big company, meanwhile NiziU debut from Nizi Project which is a joint project between JYP & SONY. So by that logic Sony owned NiziU just like JYP owned them, or it's like NiziU (50% JYP | 50% SONY)

and after following NiziU since nizi project, i've notice something different about it.

1. NiziU song on every major music streaming service being distributed by Sony Music Label, not Sony Music Label/JYP Entertaiment

2. All CD being manufactured in Japan with SONY

3. All promotion come from Sony sides, especially the music station in japan which is rare for another JYP to come, like SONGS, this one no other JYP idols come here.

4. JYP only make music and trained them, and release the m/v on JYP official channel

if SONY just being distributor for NiziU, then why don't NiziU open their own VLive? huh they're japanese? oh come on there's bunch of Vietnam/Indonesia/Malaysia artist join VLive, so no excuse. I mean the only reason they don't have VLive is maybe because SONY have their own platform to (Showroom) so rather than they make NiziU choose between VLive / Showroom, they just use Youtube just like NiziU Day last week.

So in conclusion is NiziU Owned by 50% JYP and 50% SONY. Both company have full control for this group.

• Literally the only thing JYP has to do is invest in good songs for them. They have every ingredient to be a huge girl group worldwide, but their songs are a barrier.

I'm not saying the songs are trash, I know personally that some of their songs are growers, but they should be getting much better material. It shouldn't have to be the case that people are saying "Song sucks but their performance/dancing/charisma makes it work." Get the lyrics and music to pull its weight too.

• i don't think so. Twice will renew imo because their strength is them being together; not pursuing solo works. it is best for both jyp and twice that twice renew. Maybe they will comeback less frequently and have more solo gigs like small acting roles and cfs but i think they will prioritize the group first. Also JYP is already planning for new boy group to become huge. The reality show will be featured on SBS which is most watched among all channels in Korea as far as im aware. so they will have huge popularity especially in Korea itself given that JYP and PSY will be the judge both are extremely popular with Korean gp. JYP is also planning a Western girlgroup probably next year and they have a Chinese boygroup too; so i think itzy is doing fine and will do more solo activities in future.

A western girl group from JYP as in America??? LMFAO I'm sorry but that's gonna flop

3/9 of the girls already admitted to experiencing anxiety tho... They might be thinking whether they want to continue as an idol or just retire. I have my doubts on whether they will re-sign. Some of the girls esp foreign line will not be given the same solo opportunities. JYP is aware there is a high likelihood that they won't resign so he is preparing to debut many groups in 2022. There might be a possiblility of a sub unit if not all the girls re-sign. I don't think JYP is smart to capitalize on that though. He will probably fuck it up like what he did with GOT7.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!