• Yes, yes I understand that the groups I'm stanning are mediocre. That they're lame. That they all have the same concept. That they, along with all of 4th gen, will never live up to 3rd. That they have no talent. That they all only focus on dancing. That they're songs are all EDM with lots of rap. That they only have dark concepts. That you hate them.

I get it now. I know my groups apparently are utter trash and that 4th gen has no variety or interest, despite it being in it's baby stages. I guess I should just what, drop my groups? because so many of you on this site insist on ringing it up. How many times must we explain that "dark concept" is a stupid generalization, that most 4th gen groups don't stick with, and more than that, that has so much variety. Cause I know you aren't using dark to mean horror.

I know their vocals suck and they've never not lip synched. I get it. Totally understand. They've never sung live. Once. In their entire careers. I totally agree. What a wonderful observation. You need a medal. Truly. thank you. You've done more for kpop than SM ent and BTS combined.

THe EDM claim is just stupid. Yeah, I totally agree. All 4th gen songs are EDM. I totally agree. It's so boring. I sometimes get Side Effects mixed up with Run Away cause it's all the exact same EDM sound. Yay.

In conclusion, 4th gen is starting, and yet I've heard the essays a million times already. Shut up and stan Oneus ok. And TXT too!

• My EDM-loving a$$ for one can't wait until Enhypen hits us with an absolute banger on Monday and I'm not ashamed :froghype:

(also like I tried so hard to get into kpop through the 2nd gen and beginning of 3rd and no one can convince me it was somehow better on average than 4th gen. Nope not buying it not true doesn't fly)

• *Capybara is moved by your combination of Fighting spirit and aggressive promotional skills* :cryingk:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Official Post

it's funny how 3rd gen stans are moving just like 2nd gen stans

It really is. They all forget that most of the 3rd gen groups debuted with similar concepts and music.

It's also weird that these arguments are only applied to boy groups when 4th gen girl groups are also largely doing the same concepts and music outside of a few groups like (g)i-dle and Dreamcatcher (although groups are already starting to use their concepts too.)

• Lol That post sound like you need a hug cuz somebody pissed you off.

Not all 4th Gen is the same just as not all 2 and 3dr gen was the same. I’m not a fan of EDM either but it’s wrong to say that all 4th Gen is EDM and all the same.

Like I can’t listen groups like Stray Kidz or The Boys because they music is not my taste, but I can listen TXT because they don’t sound the same at all.

I don’t like cute girl concepts so I stayed away from girl groups for years. I listen G-idle and BP and Purple Kiss no problem.

Simply take a moment and check the groups before talking sh!t about the full generation. 🤷‍♀️ You don’t like EDM? Then leave the groups who’s music has it and you can easily find groups who has different style.

• I disagree. EDM isn't stupid if done right 👍

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!