Mnet Kingdom Global Fan Voting Ranking

• No comment, i knew Tbz were going to place last, no other fandom voted for them :D

I hope they know it has nothing to do with their performance.

• Honestly I'm so surprised, both groups have big fandoms but they're getting less votes (Ateez esp), I know TBZ were 2nd in the first ranking but still I was shocked

Yeah well that's what i'm saying, the Whosfan voting make no sense, because they are not connected to the performances, but they count as 40% of the total vote.

I'm not surprised at all, Tbz placed second and they got the second least votes from outside for the intro performances, but now they got even less probably + other groups got even more outside votes and surpassed them. It was expected. Sadly.

• I voted mostly for Stray Kids, SF9 and ATEEZ. Whilst I’m over the moon for Stray Kids and SF9, I really wanted more for ATEEZ since their performance was amazing!

• knew everyone would avoid voting for ateez and it happened.. people are scared of competition and this ranking proved it lol

But also guper happy for sf9l, they deserve it...

since it is a 3 vote system we will never get to see actual support so its whatever.. flawed system by mnet as always...

all the groups today killed it though...

Love how sf9 are back in form and how tbz did a whole new concept between all these common and overused concepts.. also no one beats them in choreo execution, beautiful and elegant as always

ikon did great too with the concept

• Copied what I said in another thread :

I think tbz and ateez fanbases shot themselves in the foot with their voting strategies...

Let's say it this way :

- Stays are the biggest whosfan fanbase, their voting startegy is to vote for skz while alernating between the other 5 groups equally. They don't need the other fanbases' votes to win as long as the follow their strategy thanks to their numbers.

- Atinys and Deobies are not voting for Skz at all, and barely vote for each other. They mostly vote for themselves + the 3 oldest groups, emphasis on sf9 (because everybody felt bad for them last week and they seem non frightening with the smallest fanbase).

- Sf9, Ikon and Btob fanbases have their own voting strategies, which I don't know but I'm sure don't exclude each other.

So apart from Skz who are untouchable thanks to stays' numbers, Ateez and Tbz fanbases suffered from voting up their own competitors (inflating the votes) while they tried to not vote for skz (who were winning either way). Sf9 was voted for by all fanbases, so they jumped up the most.

• I think them being first in expert and self evaluation criteria made others' fans avoid voting for them more but its just a guess bcoz Ateez were 5th in last voting too.

• Finally someone who understands! The voting strategy that Atiny and Deobi are using is disadvantageous for themselves. Hell, if they distributed their votes equally, they might as well placed above BTOB, iKON and SF9 since they have more followers than them and Stays are giving them votes in the first place too boost them above too!

• I think them being first in expert and self evaluation criteria made others' fans avoid voting for them more but its just a guess bcoz Ateez were 5th in last voting too.

Very clearly.

I expect the contrary to happen next week. That's the perks and limits of the 3 groups system. It allows groups with lesser fandom to have more support but it creates a strategy that does not necessarily reflect the taste of the voters (although either way biggest fandom would win tbh)

• Yup, TBZ numbers are really surprising. This is going to get messy. I don't even want to open twitter now.

its alright, they clearly delivered an amazing and difficult performance and did amazing... no one can come close to that synchonization and group dynamic so I am happy they gave a performance this time which they pull best, full of great moves and ideas

• Yup, nothing new here, i said yesterday this is going to happen, they voted groups with lesser fandoms up + not to mention that other fandoms avoided voting for them.

Finally someone who understands! The voting strategy that Atiny and Deobi are using is disadvantageous for themselves. Hell, if they distributed their votes equally, they might as well placed above BTOB, iKON and SF9 since they have more followers than them!

Well i'm a deobi and i'm not using any voting strategy :D

And i think it's stupid that the whole ranking depends on voting strategies now and what strategy the fandom is using haha. I don't know what 'my' fandom or other fandoms are doing, but what i've already said many times on many of this threads, this all doesn't make any sense :D

• Yup, nothing new here, i said yesterday this is going to happen, they voted groups with lesser fandoms up + not to mention that other fandoms avoided voting for them.

Well i'm a deobi and i'm not using any voting strategy :D

And i think it's stupid that the whole ranking depends on voting strategies now and what strategy the fandom is using haha. I don't know what 'my' fandom or other fandoms are doing, but what i've already said many times on many of this threads, this all doesn't make any sense :D

No, it doesn’t. It’s annoying too. In my post, I’m referring to people who do follow the fandom set voting strategies promoted by fanbase accounts.

• No, it doesn’t. It’s annoying too. In my post, I’m referring to people who do follow the fandom set voting strategies promoted by fanbase accounts.

I know, just wanted to point it out hehe again.

And the fanbases are kind of 'forced' into this, since so much depends on it. So like we talked before (i think i talked about that with you), this system that Mnet did just pushed fandoms into strategizing, since they all want to support their faves, but it all became a mess, since at the end it has nothing to do with anything that is broadcasted really.

• how do u know atiny strategy? i have just looked on atiny twitter, all i see is we need strategy but no action at all

• Yup, it reminded me of Produce 101 flashback when fans didn't vote for Jonghyun as Mnet showed a bit of ranking in advance and fans started to vote for those who were in lower ranking.

it reminds me I-Land voting lol, my fav trainee K got first place by judges before the final judgement thus everyone avoided vote for him since everyone has predicted that he will be judges choice no matter what but shit happened and judges chose someone else

• how do u know atiny strategy? i have just looked on atiny twitter, all i see is we need strategy but no action at all

On twitter last week, there was some kind of fight between atinys and deobis when their strategies were revealed by some fan who was part of both the fanbases. It created some drama and the fanbases made statements which showed their conversations (including the conversations about their strategies). But even if there wasn't that, the strategies of 3z fanbases were still easily found, they got leaked constantly.

Stay fanbases had to remind fans not to be spiteful / not to exclude any group from their votes (even though stays knew other groups' strategies included not voting for skz) because Stays could win from sharing equal votes for other teams while voting skz all the time.

As far as I know, Atinys and Deobis excluded skz completely from their votes (actually, all fanbases did, not just atinys and Deobies, if we believe the first round of voting for the intro stages), and shared the votes inequally between the other teams (either entirely or almost entirely excluding each other from votes too).

• On twitter last week, there was some kind of fight between atinys and deobis when their strategies were revealed by some fan who was part of both the fanbases. It created some drama and the fanbases made statements which showed their conversations (including the conversations about their strategies). But even if there wasn't that, the strategies of 3z fanbases were still easily found, they got leaked constantly.

Stay fanbases had to remind fans not to be spiteful / not to exclude any group from their votes (even though stays knew other groups' strategies included not voting for skz) because Stays could win from sharing equal votes for other teams while voting skz all the time.

As far as I know, Atinys and Deobis excluded skz completely from their votes (actually, all fanbases did, not just atinys and Deobies, if we believe the first round of voting for the intro stages), and shared the votes inequally between the other teams (either entirely or almost entirely excluding each other from votes too).

i support exactly 3 groups SKZ, ATEEZ & IKON so i don't need any strategy since my votes are fixed for them, didn't know that happened because i have avoided twitter since the show starts

• i support exactly 3 groups SKZ, ATEEZ & IKON so i don't need any strategy since my votes are fixed for them, didn't know that happened because i have avoided twitter since the show starts

On the show, I ult skz and tbz. I also semi ult ateez and went in knowing Ikon and Btob (though not a fan) and not really knowing sf9. From watching Kingdom, I've decided to stan Ikon, Btob and Sf9, just haven't had the time to dive into their discrographies / contents yet (because of uni).

I'm semi aware of the strategies for 3z because I follow a lot of fans on twitter from these 3 groups. I basically vote for my favorite performances, but I kinda know how the fanbases vote, especially 3z.

• On twitter last week, there was some kind of fight between atinys and deobis when their strategies were revealed by some fan who was part of both the fanbases. It created some drama and the fanbases made statements which showed their conversations (including the conversations about their strategies). But even if there wasn't that, the strategies of 3z fanbases were still easily found, they got leaked constantly.

I don't know, I was checking reddit and there fans were really upset with the term "we voted equally" by Stays as they seem to not believe it i guess.

• I don't know, I was checking reddit and there fans were really upset with the term "we voted equally" by Stays as they seem to not believe it i guess.

It's normal to be upset about the voting results. I do think it was due to an error in strategy on atinys and deobis' fanbase side. Stays are not sharing votes equally out of the goodness of their heart, they know that this strategy is the right one thanks to the fanbase's size, so it might be why the term "we voted equally" annoys other fanbases, although it is true.

With their numbers, Stays just have to make sure to vote equally for Skz to be first. Atinys and Deobis not voting for Stays and each other inflated the votes for the other teams (who are not excluding each other), which made them fall in voting rankings.

• It's normal to be upset about the voting results. I do think it was due to an error in strategy on atinys and deobis' fanbase side. Stays are not sharing votes equally out of the goodness of their heart, they know that this strategy is the right one thanks to the fanbase's size, so it might be why the term "we voted equally" annoys other fanbases, although it is true.

With their numbers, Stays just have to make sure to vote equally for Skz to be first. Atinys and Deobis not voting for Stays and each other inflated the votes for the other teams (who are not excluding each other), which made them fall in voting rankings.

Yup, someone will come last everytime, doesn't matter how undeserving it is bcoz all the groups are good. I wish fans vote for their fav perfs instead of voting strategically but that's a wishful thinking.

• Yup, someone will come last everytime, doesn't matter how undeserving it is bcoz all the groups are good. I wish fans vote for their fav perfs instead of voting strategically but that's a wishful thinking.

I personally vote for my fave performances ; I'm a multi with 2 ults and 1 semi ult on the show, so I root for too many teams. already. I could just vote for my 3 favorite teams, but since they can't all win anyway, I might as well go with enjoyment you know ?

It's normal for people who have a fave on the show to want them to win (vote for them all the time), so it was expected that fans would make strategies. No matter the results, some will be disappointed so the best would have been no votes (or even no ranking) but it's mnet so...

• It's normal to be upset about the voting results. I do think it was due to an error in strategy on atinys and deobis' fanbase side. Stays are not sharing votes equally out of the goodness of their heart, they know that this strategy is the right one thanks to the fanbase's size, so it might be why the term "we voted equally" annoys other fanbases, although it is true.

actually it's beneficial to not vote for SKZ that's why they are receiving the least outsider votes

SKZ will be #1 no matter what happens cus the fandom is relatively bigger, other fandoms will try to as close as SKZ's votes that's why they are avoiding giving votes to SKZ

atinys and deobis maybe not voting each other since they had beef with each other even when the show didn't start, but they should work together and vote each other for their own good lol that way they can be closer to SKZ's vote idk what strategies other groups are doing but all i know is they r not voting for SKZ

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!