The auction for JM's hanbok described as “filled with his sweat and odour” was cancelled and...

• That email looks like something that 15 year old me would've written in a failed attempt to sound sophisticated and grown. So many unnecessary words. It's blatantly fawning to the point of being obnoxious.

They are really hopeless to the point of ridiculousness.

• Jimin solo stans have been acting insane for at least a year now, maybe it's the pandemic, but jeez.

all solo stans suck and maknae line stans all have their fair share of idiocy, but jm stans keep sending trucks and are so weirdly obsessed with his achievements like I just feel a lot have latched onto him in these trying times and have a meltdown when they can't live vicariously through him.

like when they complained to bighit that some magazine didn't show the individual sales of covers and Jm had been "winning". A) you really think BH gives a damn?? B) you really think Jimin doesn't know he's popular without these random sales goals?? Let's not pretend this is about him, this is about you, the fan, wanting to brag about it and use it in fanwars.

Basically all the points I wanted to say. Maknae line stans are more obsessive and rabid but PJM akgaes go overboard with their need to live vicariously through Jimin’s achievements.

They dgaf that Jimin’s body fluids are being auctioned off to sasaengs without his consent, basically similar to what Lee Soo Man did to his artists. All they care for is whining about missing opportunities to brag about his popularity and demand. You can be proud of your fave’s accomplishments but not to the point where his privacy is being violated, weirdos.

• Well that's definitely one way to get permanently blacklisted by HYBE and basically the entire kpop industry. Who'd wanna work with you after you pull that shit?

Actually I know which company who support saesang behaviors. I'm not gonna name them tho. :eyes:

But if companies can have one portion of profits from the auction. I don't think they will say no. :eyes:

• not gonna talk about this designer prick

Solo stans really are the worst breed of the fandom. The saddest thing is that they believe they are the only ones supporting their fave but all they care about is hating on and lashing on others to the point they don't support them as much as they claim

• Actually I know which company who support saesang behaviors. I'm not gonna name them tho. :eyes:

But if companies can have one portion of profits from the auction. I don't think they will say no. :eyes:

The company doesn’t earn from this. When they wanted to buy jimins outfit, the designer refused to sell it

• not gonna talk about this designer prick

Solo stans really are the worst breed of the fandom. The saddest thing is that they believe they are the only ones supporting their fave but all they care about is hating on and lashing on others to the point they don't support them as much as they claim

Exactly, acc to them armys hate their faves.

• I am so sad for Jimin. Imagine how he feels about this happening without his consent. These solo dickheads don’t even consider him as a human worthy of respect. They just want to flaunt the price it sells at later on to boost their own ego

Im sure he wouldn't care at all why? Because caring about everything that can happen with you would ruin your mental health and leave you crippled. Im sure him and BTS knows full well when becoming celebrities you are technically a product almost anything about you will be marketed in some way. There are certain boundaries but they fully aware people will cross those boundaries in secret or in public. This is why saseangs etc thrive today because there's money to be had off everything. This isn't something new it happened with beiber, many idols before them g dragon etc happened to many western artists etc people out there creep or not will pay top dollar for that stuff regardless of how gross, strange or absurd the object is

• Basically all the points I wanted to say. Maknae line stans are more obsessive and rabid but PJM akgaes go overboard with their need to live vicariously through Jimin’s achievements.

They dgaf that Jimin’s body fluids are being auctioned off to sasaengs without his consent, basically similar to what Lee Soo Man did to his artists. All they care for is whining about missing opportunities to brag about his popularity and demand. You can be proud of your fave’s accomplishments but not to the point where his privacy is being violated, weirdos.

I watched that horrible kpop evolution YT show and when they talked about how SM sold the blood of HOT members, that was so crazy and gross. That is genetic material that I hope isn't viable anymore.

• https://www.allkpop.com/articl…tant-harassment-by-akgaes

Basically what happened is that this designer dude decided to lend Jimin this outfit then he decides to auction it. The problem is that the dude freaking did not wash the clothing and highlighted the fact it had Jimin's sweat. Armys of course did not like it because one, they did not ask for Jimin's consent and two it was unwashed. So the guy decides to pull Jimin's outfit out of the auction and this article goes on to complain about how it should not have been pulled out of the auction and called Armys that were against Jimin's unwashed outfit being sold akgaes. Like, that is just plain hyprocrisy right then and there. The only thing more disgusting than the article is the comments supporting it.

• This article has it all wrong

And what are they mentioning bora for???

They asked for it to be taken down because it was unwashed, likely so that sasaengs would want to buy it, not because they are anti-Jimin

He could have just put it back up after washing it!

The akgaes were the ones asking for it to be sold

The person who wrote this sounds like the akgae in this situation, supporting other akgaes and trying to slander other army

And they clearly have a grudge against bora

Why was this article approved? It is misinformation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!