Share your breakup story here

• okay this is the place to vent.

Why and when did you break up?

I dumped my bf today, and it fucking hurts, because I still love him like crazy. But these last months have been hell. We've just fought. And our beautiful relationship turned into something ugly. I wanted to break up before it turned even uglier.

And here I am, crying in my bed. Thinking of the good memories we once shared. I kinda want to call him and take him back. I miss him like crazy. He was the light of my life and my only happiness. But that was before it turned ugly. I guess my feelings have slowly disappeared these last months. So yeah, this breakup feels good. But i still have feelings for him. I hope I don't take him back.

• I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain because of the confusing feelings that you have for your ex. I hope that you take as much time as you need to heal and cherish yourself <3

You fully deserve a man that will treat you with respect, care, and love <3

work in progress

• I understand that you’re going through a tough situation right now. Heartbreak absolutely sucks, I completely get it. I hope that you take the time to heal and understand yourself.

You deserve someone who treats you with the upmost respect and love <3

• I don't really have a lot of dating experience, but the mourning and the sadness you're going through right now is part of the process. Cry whenever you feel like it, treasure the good moments you both shared together, find things to get yourself distracted in the meantime and then open your heart again when you feel like it's the right time.

Stay strong!

• well one of mine was actually quiet different...my girlfriends mother didn't like me and that slowly (or quickly lol) ended the relationship...

• Have you decide to move on? If yes, Then do it. If you still have doubts and feelings for him, Talk to him honestly, I am sure he will understand.

My break-up experience :-

This is something I have never talked about so here you go.

A little back story

Couple of months in, We had this great relationship. Really great. We talked a lot, solved any problem that arose.

One day, I arrived at her home to help her father because he asked me to come, But he left before I could arrive so realizing I had nothing better to do, I went upstairs to meet her and guess what,

She was making out with another guy.

I didn't understand it at first or probably didn't want to understand it at first. Then realization hit like a ton of bricks. My heart broke into pieces, They stopped midway and he left, I didn't say anything to him.

I tried to walk away saying this exact quote

"I never expected this in a million years, this is what I get in return"

" We're done"

"I hope you find happiness with THAT guy"

And she stopped me by saying she's sorry and whatnot. I didn't listen. I left. Didn't disrespect or insult her. Just left. She called me daily, texting me saying how she regretted doing it, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand in front of her.

That's about it. A lot happened after this, as someone who dreamt of being in a perfect love story, It had worse effects on me.

What I can say to you is,

Talk about the misunderstandings or problems you have, what you want, try to understand each other's Point of view. I hope you find happiness and stay strong.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Edited once, last by daniel-cruz ().

• I’ve broken up in quite a few relationships but not since the 90’s fortunately. My partner and I have broken up a couple of times but have stayed together for twenty years. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.

• my last relationship ended after more than 4 years.

You know it's the same old story, we met, she was in a relationship, we became friends, she struggled in her relationship, she broke up we kissed, we travelled and got to know each others parents, moved in together that kind of stuff

The breakup was just devastating

A few days before christmas i met her mother on the streets and she talked about the dinner and that she is excited to see me. At this point i didn't know about anything and i told her that, she was confused and was like "really? Well dinner will be at 6pm, don't bring presents we are not gifting each other anything this year. " So i thought my gf just forgot to invite me or will tell me this later.

Day of chrismas comes around and i wait till 5pm then i get ready. My gf watches me and makes a little joke about "where are we going mr.?" So i tell her "to your parents" And her smile drops.

Turns out she told her parents that they will come together, but she didn't mean me. She has invited a friend of ours, that was already at the dinner when i arrived. The parents tried to work around it, but dinner was ruined for me and for my ex.

When i asked her why she invited him and didn't tell me about christmas dinner at all, she said he was all alone on chrisgmas and she didn't want that for him.

A few days later i met a friend of ours, well not a very close one and we talked about life and god, and then she asked about christmas and i told her that i spent christmas at my exes house. She seemed confused and was like "oh so you're still good friends?" And i was confused and just said nothing at first and she kept speaking about how nice it is to be friends with an ex and so on.

With other words, this friend actually had seen my ex making out dating and having a full on relationship with the other guy she invited on christmas.

I went home broke up with her, she had to move out what took a full month and caused even more pain. She even tried to steal my cat ffs.

• Oh that's heartbreaking.

Keep your head up, man. Have a good day.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• During the last months of our relationship, we fought a lot and grew apart. I tried talking to him in order to mend our relationship but it didn't work. He even lashed out at me "for being naggy and sensitive".

Fair enough, I gave him space for a while, thinking he would take the initiative to reconcile. It didn't happen. He stopped contacting and talking to me.

So I gave him an ultimatum: we either talk it out to resolve this issue or he can pack his bags.

He chose the latter.

• I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain because of the confusing feelings that you have for your ex. I hope that you take as much time as you need to heal and cherish yourself <3

You fully deserve a man that will treat you with respect, care, and love <3

there are so many. Most involve being cheated on / being strung along. Too many to go over.

Hopefully you get to feel better soon.

I understand that you’re going through a tough situation right now. Heartbreak absolutely sucks, I completely get it. I hope that you take the time to heal and understand yourself.

You deserve someone who treats you with the upmost respect and love <3

I don't really have a lot of dating experience, but the mourning and the sadness you're going through right now is part of the process. Cry whenever you feel like it, treasure the good moments you both shared together, find things to get yourself distracted in the meantime and then open your heart again when you feel like it's the right time.

Stay strong!

Thank you all so much <3

I feel better today. I feel way more free, even though I still miss him. So yeah, I have a lot of mixed emotions.

But still, thank you all for your kind words <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!