Which M/V studio do you guys hope TWICE will work with for their upcoming Korean comeback?

• So JYPE just announced TWICE will be coming back in June with another comeback and they are currently filming the M/V in Jeju Island (previously where they filmed Signal and More & More).

We all know that since the More & More M/V incident from last year, JYPE hasn’t worked with NAIVE for a TWICE M/V (I Can’t Stop Me and Better were produced by other studios) and honestly those two new M/Vs just aren’t as memorable as the ones during NAIVE’s era.

I really hope JYPE works with a different company than the ones that produced I CAN’T STOP ME’s M/V because that M/V was just a mess. My fingers are crossed that there’s a possibility they’ll work with Naive again (and that Naive has learnt from that incident) but it’s quite unlikely.

If not Naive, I’d probably want whoever produces Red Velvet or LOONA’s M/Vs. Or whoever produced (G)I-DLE’s Hwaa M/V.

the resident tzubin shipper

• I'm hoping it's like More and More. Even though the song was sub-par the video was probably one of the best Twice mvs aesthetically. It was very beautiful.

Signal wasn't as special but it felt nice sort of. Not sure how to explain it but it felt more authentic and cute. I'd love to see more of that. I really can't wait to see what it's going to look like...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I have two in mind. Cho Bum-jin of VM Project. He worked on twice’s “Better” and I really would love if he came back and produced their music videos. And I didn’t know this studio worked with Sunmi “Tail” I enjoyed both of their works from my faves. I also see the studio worked with most of IU music videos, Idle “Hwaa”, Hwasa “Maria”, Taemin “Criminal” and etc. So OP it seems this is the guy for us lmao.

And the other studio is dirextorhqf who worked on Jus2 “focus on me”. Now that music video was so crisp and clean! Honestly would love something of that quality for TWICE.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I’m checking Naive and they haven’t posted any teaser or preview of ITZY “mafia in the morning” so whoever is directing and producing ITZY music video may work on TWICE as well? Or Twice may go back to working with Tiger cave :eyes:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited 3 times, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Whoever made this one for ELRIS.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want something simple and down to earth. Not so sophisticated. I miss when MVs were less flashy. Less complicated.

I wish they'd go a more paired down style.

Just them dancing in cool outfits and doing their choreo. With some cool backgrounds but nothing too pretentious or artsy.

That ELRIS MV is my favorite kind of MV.

They probably won't as most seem to see those types as cheap.

But I find them refreshing.

• VM Project it is then! I really loved the work on Better and while it wasn’t that memorable, at least it was cohesive and very pretty to watch unlike ICSM at times. I’d much rather VM Project over Tiger Cave! I also can’t believe they produced Hwaa and BBI BBI! That pretty much settles it on who I want to produce TWICE’s upcoming M/V.

If they go with VM Project I can see something really natural and mystical in Jeju Island with subtle dark tones and I would absolutely LOVE THAT.

• That’s a literal dance video 😭

• Official Post

The guy who directed God's Menu and Back Door. They were creative, fun, and memorable.

He also did Breath and Last Piece for GOT7 and his transitions are incredible.

External Content www.youtube.com

He's more than capable of taking even a simple set and making it dynamic. He did NCT 127's recent Japanese comeback Gimme Gimme.

He's got an obvious flair for more performance driven videos, but he can do more narrative work too. Like with WayV's Dream Plan or Ong Seong Wu's Gravity.

His work is very good and he's already on good terms with JYP. It's perfect imo. :claps:

https://bangjaeyeob.com/film

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!