BLACKPINK possible cb...

• ... is a mini album.... a f mini album with people expecting 1.4 M copies sold...

I hope this is fake, not true, just deluded information bc if not... well, expect my thread about how i hate YGE management!!!

Let's pray for YGE and their non brains heads and i will stay calm, neutral and even be a clown and think that BP cb will be with a FULL album (10+ tracks).

Me to YGE after this "news": :pepe-cut:

Me convincing myself at how this "news" isn't directly reported by YGE: :pepe-clown-gear:

Me making this thread: :peperain:

Bye!

• Love how whenever blinks get anything they are always like

"What?! Only 8 songs in the album?!"

• Damn, I really hope it’s fake, but if it’s not, I’m just happy we’re getting bp content. Like, anything is better than nothing at this point ;(

I’m super interested to see what sound and concept they will go for this time though! Oof, it’s always a mystery with blackpink-

Thank you YGE for giving BP 20+ songs over their almost 5 years of career, and thank you too for doing the girls BEG to the company about giving them more cb and music. Thank you very much YGE for everything you did to BP when BP fans gave you 354985641688 times more!

And they could choose to give them 0 music? kkkkk they are idols, singers, people who TRAINED and DEBUDET to be SINGERS so no, the company must fullfill their responsability and give work to the girls related to their TRAINING PERIOD!

• Damn, I really hope it’s fake, but if it’s not, I’m just happy we’re getting bp content. Like, anything is better than nothing at this point ;(

I’m super interested to see what sound and concept they will go for this time though! Oof, it’s always a mystery with blackpink-

Not really, the girls deserve much more as the results they are bringing is bigger than any other act in that company!

Blinks asks for more music because despite the narrative, we do stan also because of music

• Honestly people are waiting for Somi's music, and Zion.T has 10 years anniversary since debut so... he also might want to release something. There also is Lisa's solo.

I don't think Teddy will be able to write lyrics, and produce.compose more than 8 quality tracks, and if BP get 4 of it then it's still amazing.

On the other hand it's time for them to get at least 1 new producer in which they will be working now, and in the future for all releases. Maybe it will be R. Tee who already did hella job for The Album, and if not then maybe they should give a big smile to someone like collapsedone, he produced music for Idle, ITZY, Twice, GFriend, NiziU, Oh My Girl, Apink, April, Sejeong, Stray Kids, 2PM, N.Flying... I'm only not sure if someone from YG will be able to approach him in a nice way.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly people are waiting for Somi's music, and Zion.T has 10 years anniversary since debut so... he also might want to release something. There also is Lisa's solo.

I don't think Teddy will be able to write lyrics, and produce.compose more than 8 quality tracks, and if BP get 4 of it then it's still amazing.

On the other hand it's time for them to get at least 1 new producer in which they will be working now, and in the future for all releases. Maybe it will be R. Tee who already did hella job for The Album, and if not then maybe they should give a big smile to someone like collapsedone, he produced music for Idle, ITZY, Twice, GFriend, NiziU, Oh My Girl, Apink, April, Sejeong, Stray Kids, 2PM, N.Flying... I'm only not sure if someone from YG will be able to approach him in a nice way.

The album was already an experiment to see how people would react with non Teddy music and it was a success. If Teddy want to give them their TT and some b sides cool, but BP shouldn't be hold back just bc of his limited problem.

BP is at a phase where they can deliver whatever music so YGE should take this as an opportunity and just release music related content to them. If they don't take this opportunity then i will think once again that they just want to milk the fans and be shitty towards us.

If someone who is not a kpop fan read this, they would think BP are flops and that blinks should bow down to YGE for even giving them 20+ songs in 5 years.

• I read it was a deluxe album. So it'll probably be 'The Album' with 3/4 extra songs. Perhaps including Ready For Love?

• I read it was a deluxe album. So it'll probably be 'The Album' with 3/4 extra songs. Perhaps including Ready For Love?

So it's even worse! This strategy of milking BP discography is just plain rude and disrespectful to them and to the fans. YGE really need to understand that if they go like that i don't see all of them renewing their contract.

• Thank you YGE for giving BP 20+ songs over their almost 5 years of career, and thank you too for doing the girls BEG to the company about giving them more cb and music. Thank you very much YGE for everything you did to BP when BP fans gave you 354985641688 times more!

And they could choose to give them 0 music? kkkkk they are idols, singers, people who TRAINED and DEBUDET to be SINGERS so no, the company must fullfill their responsability and give work to the girls related to their TRAINING PERIOD!

Damn I felt that.

YG isn't 'GIVING' us songs, YG is 'SELLING' us songs. Which is what they are SUPPOSED to do.

They are GIVING us headaches though, I can admit that.

• Damn I felt that.

YG isn't 'GIVING' us songs, YG is 'SELLING' us songs. Which is what they are SUPPOSED to do.

They are GIVING us headaches though, I can admit that.

Even i felt that :pepe-sad:

But YGE really should put their brains to work and start treating the girls right. They literally trained to be singers so they must do their best to fullfil their training period! And i cant at some people still thinking we should be happy with our 4 songs a year :clown: kkkk

• Thank you YGE for giving BP 20+ songs over their almost 5 years of career, and thank you too for doing the girls BEG to the company about giving them more cb and music. Thank you very much YGE for everything you did to BP when BP fans gave you 354985641688 times more!

Yes they could choose to give them 0 music if they wanted to

The idols aren't in control, nor does the company have to do anything for them

The idols are employees of the company, not the other way around

The company has all control to decide how much music they get, when they get it and if they get it

Companies don't HAVE to do anything for the idols or the fans, because they are a business and they understand PR, money and controlling people

Although it costs a lot to train and house trainees, through BP they have made back all their money spent on them so they don't see it as a priority to give them a constant flow of music because while it would make them a lot of money in long term plans it would cost too much for any short term profit to even be worth it

It's all just for PR, nothing that comes from the companies is about music or the groups, it's about what will get them the most profit at that point in time and what will sustain them long term

I get that fans want more music but from a business standpoint is makes no sense, and YG is a business before it is a music company to cater to fans

• The way you are flexing their shit behaviour towards ONLY BP really amaze me.

If BP already paid everything to the company and vice versa then why are they still on contract? Why can't they just get out of YGE without paying a huge amount of money?? Ooooh, it's bc they are employees. So yes they still have to work. But tell me which work are they supposed to do? Marketing? Administration? Bc they entered that company to be singers, passed through hell to debut as singers and now unfortunately they are not being treated as singers.

Give more money? Just look at their numbers from digital, physical and tour and multiple all by more music related project to them. And we are demanding bc we and everybody know how much profit they get. They aren't a nugu, they are the second most popular k group ww!

• Well, all hell will break lose if all solo releases will not push through AGAIN this year.

I don't think we will get Jisoo's this year, I expect that next year. YG really fucked up by not releasing them as planned and making the girls wait so long for their solo debuts.

As for a group comeback, no way will YG give them another "full album" anytime soon.

• The way you are flexing their shit behaviour towards ONLY BP really amaze me.

If BP already paid everything to the company and vice versa then why are they still on contract? Why can't they just get out of YGE without paying a huge amount of money?? Ooooh, it's bc they are employees. So yes they still have to work. But tell me which work are they supposed to do? Marketing? Administration? Bc they entered that company to be singers, passed through hell to debut as singers and now unfortunately they are not being treated as singers.

Give more money? Just look at their numbers from digital, physical and tour and multiple all by more music related project to them. And we are demanding bc we and everybody know how much profit they get. They aren't a nugu, they are the second most popular k group ww!

I'm not flexing anything and it's not towards BP, the only reason they give a lot of music to their other artists is because they haven't made their money back on them yet

BP can't leave because they are still bringing money in just being there and it is also a HUGE loss of money to break a contract, for both the idols and the companies so yet again it comes around to money

I know how popular they are, who doesn't? But that's not what it's about

It's just business and if you don't understand business and if you don't accept the actual reason why they don't get a lot of content, it's your loss

You are the one who is upset in this convo, not me

• So it's even worse! This strategy of milking BP discography is just plain rude and disrespectful to them and to the fans. YGE really need to understand that if they go like that i don't see all of them renewing their contract.

I know, if it really is a deluxe or mini album it'll be really disappointing. BlackPink is a million seller group - the first ever gg in history to do so, surely YG Ent will want to repeat their success in sales? I don't see them selling a million with a mini and I think it's dumb to regress their sales purely by not providing fans with music - but tbf given Rose and Lisa's solo debuts, at this point I'm just relieved we'll be getting an ot4 comeback at all this year.

Edited 2 times, last by BQpop ().

• I'm not flexing anything and it's not towards BP, the only reason they give a lot of music to their other artists is because they haven't made their money back on them yet

BP can't leave because they are still bringing money in just being there and it is also a HUGE loss of money to break a contract, for both the idols and the companies so yet again it comes around to money

It's just business and if you don't understand business and if you don't accept the actual reason why they don't get a lot of content, it's your loss

You keep repeating the same thing and bla bla so i will tell you this. If YGE give BP 1 full album per year they would be selling 1 ~ 2M albums or more every year. More than any YGE group cb.

Oh they paid all the money so now let's stop giving them music. What a bs logic and just f up mentality. You are talking about "business" when I'm talking about my faves mental health which is not that good thanks to YGE, i and a lot of blinks keep seeing how sad, exhausted and just down our faves are bc of this so called business.

If you want to keep thinking like that, ok, your opinion, but don't come at threads where people are also giving their opinions and try to be the cool business kid. You just seem like a clown who is licking YGE s behavior towards OTHER HUMANS!

• I know, if it really is a deluxe or mini album it'll be really disappointing. BlackPink is a million seller group - the first ever gg in history to do so, surely YG Ent will want to repeat their success in sales? I don't see them selling a million with a mini and I think it's dumb to regress their sales purely by not providing fans with music - but tbf given Rose and Lisa's solo debuts, at this point I'm just relieved we'll be getting an ot4 comeback at all this year.

I also don't think they will sell a million with just a mini and this is good. YGE should understand what fans want!

• I don't think we will get Jisoo's this year, I expect that next year. YG really fucked up by not releasing them as planned and making the girls wait so long for their solo debuts.

As for a group comeback, no way will YG give them another "full album" anytime soon.

what's the reason why they wont be given a full album? is that a rule or something?

also filling up 8 songs isnt a challenge, especially when they removed 2 songs from their first full album.

• I'm not flexing anything and it's not towards BP, the only reason they give a lot of music to their other artists is because they haven't made their money back on them yet

lol

they've proven time and time that they dont need LESS CONTENT to SELL BIG

they are different from any other YG group

if starvation is a strategy then groups like suju, snsd, 2ne1, twice, after they have their longest hiatus should have a miles increase in sales

but they didnt

mind you

in a year BP sold:

350 thousand - 1 song album

1.4 million - 8 song album

450 thousand - 2 song album (rose)

500-650 thousand - 1 song album (lisa), which is an easy estimate

so again no, lack of content isnt the reason for blackpink's sale and that shouldn't be an excuse to say as a strategy

• You keep repeating the same thing and bla bla so i will tell you this. If YGE give BP 1 full album per year they would be selling 1 ~ 2M albums or more every year. More than any YGE group cb.

Oh they paid all the money so now let's stop giving them music. What a bs logic and just f up mentality. You are talking about "business" when I'm talking about my faves mental health which is not that good thanks to YGE, i and a lot of blinks keep seeing how sad, exhausted and just down our faves are bc of this so called business.

If you want to keep thinking like that, ok, your opinion, but don't come at threads where people are also giving their opinions and try to be the cool business kid. You just seem like a clown who is licking YGE s behavior towards OTHER HUMANS!

this

I find that user funny, talking about business when that user doesnt even know the basic LAW

LAW OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY

SUPPLY (content) and DEMAND (sales)

in business of MUSIC, from KPOP to WESTERN

from Taylor Swift to Ariana Grande to BTS to SNSD

all of them released a lot of CONTENT, and they still sell well.

i doubt that they'll sell less if they release another full album, obviously they won't

but there's a bigger chance that their growth will be hindered if they release a mini album. it will just hurt their momentum.

even Interscope their label wont bother promoting a mini album, the hype will even be lesser if they release a mini album especially internationally

• what's the reason why they wont be given a full album? is that a rule or something?

also filling up 8 songs isnt a challenge, especially when they removed 2 songs from their first full album.

It’s not a rule, just my observations based on how YG generally works when it comes to BP! Look how long it took to get the first one, and it only had 8 songs.

• It’s not a rule, just my observations based on how YG generally works when it comes to BP! Look how long it took to get the first one, and it only had 8 songs.

yeah mini album will do more harm than good

but oh well, yg loves mismanaging the girls

bp isnt his personal project, knowing his ego, he is hurt to see a group not under him directly being the most successful

that and combo of him being a misogynist makes it worse

teddy being too old-fashioned with trapping content isn't helping them grow

• Its juSt plain dumb to stop selling a "product" bc it paid what it costed when in reality if the "product" is a hit the factory will just keep making more and with more variety to amplify their market.

Its illogical to have a million seller album group without music bc they already paid their debts. It's like, ok I will debut you guys bc you costed me money, but when you guys pay me my money i will stop our activities :clown:

Just dumb logic. Let's face it. YGE is misogynist and BP is already bigger than them which isn't what they like.

We want "more & more & more"

• There's still hope for another 8 songs full album in October

Zero chance we get a 10 songs album lol

• YGE will want to make as much money from The Album as possible before they give them another ‘full’ one. Ideally for them they want to get a tour out of it. I will be surprised if they get more than 2 tracks on this album.

• You keep repeating the same thing and bla bla so i will tell you this. If YGE give BP 1 full album per year they would be selling 1 ~ 2M albums or more every year. More than any YGE group cb.

You brought up a problem, I explained what's going on and it's your own fault if you don't accept that

It may be hurting the idols but unfortunately

This is something you kind of accept and literally sign up for when they sign contracts

what's the reason why they wont be given a full album? is that a rule or something?

It's not a set rule, it's a business strategy

That's because BP isn't on hiatus, they are constantly around and when they come back it's more exciting than other comebacks because they have been away so long

I do know about supply and demand

I also know about the tactics the companies use and you obviously don't

supply and demand is only one part of it

I already explained the strategy to another person above so if you're actually interested, go look fo it and stop assuming you know things

• There's still hope for another 8 songs full album in October

Zero chance we get a 10 songs album lol

blinks isnt even asking for two comebacks or two minis even when they deserve it

exactly an 8 song "full album" is the LEAST they can give

here for 2 old songs they scrapped from the 1st full, 2 new songs, and 4 solo songs (solo, otg, lisa1, jisoo1)

that's 8 songs, dont care if that's just 4 BP songs, as long they can market it as a FULL ALBUM.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!