Delulu fans at it again

• So what kind of delusional a*s cr*ck made this article?

( Delulu article )

Honestly I think this is the funniest post Ive ever seen on allkpop till this day. Look, Im a really big fan of Chanyeol and a big EXO-L but, I dont think theres any proof of him promoting Among Us, some of the biggest twitch and youtube streamers like Pokimane, XQC, Corpse, Pewdiepie where multiple content creators came together to bring fun content and make the best clips and videos of this year, among us received awards because of them, without them, it wouldnt have cracked any titles like best multiplayer video game and best mobile game of the year 2020...

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

i remember seeing that article at first and being like "tf are you on?" allkpop really needs to stop letting users write articles. it's not okay to be allowing false information spread around the platform. many users have no idea what they are talking about and are 90% percent of the time just biased for their fave(s).

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona”

~ cherry

"Ateez World Domination

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• the ratio, jesus... fans really just upvote any article with their faves without thinking whether its factual, huh?

plus, they might as well credit got7, txt, and dozens of other idols who also played the game with fans.

kpop stans shouldn't be so self-centered. streamers and youtubers were playing this game months before idols probably even heard of it.

• the ratio, jesus... fans really just upvote any article with their faves without thinking whether its factual, huh?

plus, they might as well credit got7, txt, and dozens of other idols who also played the game with fans.

kpop stans shouldn't be so self-centered. streamers and youtubers were playing this game months before idols probably even heard of it.

thats true, indeed a lot of former kpop idols are twitch streamers and they might as well get credited for streaming it lol, all chanyeol did was play the game with fans, might have made like 10k download the game and play with him, but these twitch and youtube streamers spent like all their day, everyday in early summer till november playing among us for 10h straight to make content

• i dont watch him but hes pretty funny from the clips i see i love watching pokelawls hes so dumb at the game

I don't either, just clips here and there, but as far as Among Us is concerned he's probably one of the first that played the game and made it popular two years after it was released

• I love EXO but I agree 100% on this, how come people actually believe on that?? Also I personally believe that among us got really popular because the need of interaction we faced during those lockdowns idk at least that how it was for me lol

• I am all for fanmade critic pieces but this is not even like choosing what songs you thought were best this year or talking about which group is better in your tastes. This is.... interesting.... As an EXO-L I would never ever think to do something this bold. Heck none of EXOs solo songs were on my top 20 of 2020 list I got published because I felt they were not up to par and I did not want to add them just because they are one of my ULT groups

GIF kpop funny - animated GIF on GIFER

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!