Post a song you really liked in the past 7 days

• https://youtu.be/iEJ9lxT4Ing

So chill, so nice. Found it today on spotify and cant stop listening to it.

Its not a korean song btw, I just searched for the lyrics and thats what came up, I guess its a korean channel.

Give it a try pliiiis

A

N

D

Share yours.

Edit: guys plis everything but kpop, thats why I posted in the lounge not in the kpop section :cryingr:

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is mafia a new trend in korea?

Vincenzo and now itzy doing something mafia like or something?

• I have one of the members curently as my profilepicture lol

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content youtu.be

• I heard this a while ago but only now it's on repeat

• External Content youtu.be

Yesss I clicked to post this :pepe-heart-eyes:

• the real one i have been obsessed with is Baekhyun's Bambi

External Content open.spotify.com

but since you said nonkpop i have also been into this song

External Content open.spotify.com

its actually aoa miniskirt but since you said something non kpop

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!