PERSONAL F***ING RANT 7

• why the fuck do you always have to try to outdo me?

and then think i'll care enough to look?

fuck you, i'll look but i won't.

i'd call you a son of a bitch but your mom was so lovely back when you were still a part of my life

i post pics of my vacation

you're first to see

you post pics of your vacation

i can see the preview on your story

i'm not going to fucking look at it

i'm not going to open your stupid fucking story to see you running around on a fucking beach with her

when that was supposed to be me, going on your family trips

back then i covered my ankles and shoulders in lightening cream, thinking i would actually end up being in a swimsuit for the first time in years

thankfully my self harm scars never got to see the fucking florida sun

i don't know if she's with you, but i'll assume, i'll make an ass out of you and me.

why do i want you back even a little bit? you are a DISGUSTING, horrible human being, and should be in fucking jail.

for someone who just fucking hates me apparently, you spend a lot of time fucking taunting me. why? for what?

you're not supposed to care? correct me if i'm wrong?

but i want you to

i want you to feel hurt from the past like small slivers of glass shards in your heart

one day, you'll be sitting

and it will hit you

you dumped a girl who bought you $216 worth of gifts during our relationship, on days that weren't even special

a girl who drove up 3 hours every weekend to see you

a girl who who really fucking loved you

a girl your family loved, who loved your family

a girl who held you all night when you were throwing up everywhere

i could go on

but i'm that girl

and one day you'll feel it in your bones

"i think i fucked up"

i need you like i need a hole in my head

good thing i want to be dead.

• Get a man like this..

• I don't know the full story obviously but whoever that person is, they definitely don't deserve you. Heartbreak is the worst because you'll always have to carry those memories and watching yourself care more than they do will always hurt. I'm sure that person will regret and by the time they do, you moving on is the best revenge you can get.

Stay strong op <3

• I just wanna say that I can sense the pain and true heartbreak in this rant. I don’t know the full story, but I just want to say that you’re super strong for posting this. I think it’s very admirable how you express yourself there theses rants, as it gives us a look into everything you are experiencing. I feel your pain, and I understand how shitty heartbreak is. You’re amazing! the person that left you is a dumb dumb, and that’s on period.

Keep slaying queen! Much love <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!